Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

I have dreams, have lots of bitcoin and money. So I can do anything for myself and my family. If i have a lot of bitcoin and money .. maybe i can buy anything i want. For the moment I am still focused on getting it all. By following some projects in this forum. I'm sure my dream will come true. I hope the bitcoin gets popular and makes me reach my dreams.
I just need to have enough Bitcoin to help my parents. Actually I help but I don't have any money left when I pay all the bills at the age of 15. I intend to save some Bitcoin after some projects. I want to have a dream house, a car and a lot of things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

I have dreams, have lots of bitcoin and money. So I can do anything for myself and my family. If i have a lot of bitcoin and money .. maybe i can buy anything i want. For the moment I am still focused on getting it all. By following some projects in this forum. I'm sure my dream will come true. I hope the bitcoin gets popular and makes me reach my dreams.
I just need to have enough Bitcoin to help my parents. Actually I help but I don't have any money left when I pay all the bills at the age of 15. I intend to save some Bitcoin after some projects. I want to have a dream house, a car and a lot of things.
No one knows what will happen in the future with bitcoin so I think you need to go the other way. Buy a used car and collect some money. Then sell your car pay the extra and buy a newer car. And so the steps go get your dream. If you save immediately on the new vehicle you risk to remain without it.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

My bitcoin dream is to be wealthy enough to establish more business from it and help the dream of others.
My big dream is to have a lot of bitcoin and become millionaire or billionaire int he future. In addition to that, everyone want to become rich and I think bitcoin is the key to become rich. I also want to build a new big house to my family and I think I will establish some business that related to bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:10:37 PM

My bitcoin dream is so simple become a billionaire someday  and everything will be alright.  Millionaires has no problems at all,  cause the only thing that comes on thier mind is how to be a multi millionaire.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

My bitcoin dream is so simple become a billionaire someday  and everything will be alright.  Millionaires has no problems at all,  cause the only thing that comes on thier mind is how to be a multi millionaire.
Majority of us would really have the same dream on which of becoming rich here on Cryptoworld and it cant really be avoided since people mostly here are aiming the same thing and its not really arguable at all since its true. Hopefully i can achieve those things that have been achieved by some bitcoiners on which they become rich because of it. This is my dream and hope someday it will be come true.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
My bitcoin dream is to declare the government bitcoin as a legal currency. And my other dream if i have a lot of bitcoin i would buy a new house, new car and i would start to make a business so i could gain more profit while i am working at bitcoin. I hope that my dreams in bitcoin will come true.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My bitcoin dream is to declare the government bitcoin as a legal currency. And my other dream if i have a lot of bitcoin i would buy a new house, new car and i would start to make a business so i could gain more profit while i am working at bitcoin. I hope that my dreams in bitcoin will come true.

Yes.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

I have a dream about Bitcoin that it will be one of the dominant global currency in the future. Bitcoin will be available at the every corner of the world. it will be accepted at any purchasing sector.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

just some bitcoins are enough!!

simple house and lot with garden and a pool..
rooms for my wife and my children!! enough space for them to have a playground
no cars? no problem ! all I want is home for them to have shelter all the time or even on the time iwilll be gone..
that why I always provide a copy for my wife of all my passwords and accounts Smiley
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:47:23 PM

My dream is to have high number of bitcoins in my wallet and sell them when its giving me huge profits and with that money I want to buy a luxury car for my family and I am really working hard on it and hope that my dream will come true in future.
My dream is to have a lot of bitcoin and have a business that connected in bitcoin. Furthermore, I hope by use of bitcoin all my goal in life would come true and I wish I could become millionaire or billionaire in the near future. Lastly, my biggest dreams is to have a lot of bitcoin it gives a good future to my family.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

My dream is just simple! I want enough bitcoin savings that can build my house and buy a car and can support my needs within a year or more. Because I wan't to quite my job now and just work at home doing bitcoin and alt-coin trading online and earning bitcoin.
having dreams with bitcoin is an important thing when we start using bitcoin we must dream for something I also have a dream for using bitcoin and my dream is to become a rich person I have been suffered from unemployment but now I have a source of income through bitcoin I want to earn some money so that I will be able to buy everything I want as I want to buy a car, and a house for myself wow! I want to become rich using bitcoin.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

My dream is very simple i would like to start small business for me to have an another earning like a computer shop because many people in our country don't have any computer in their home so i would like to make a computer rental.  Then i would buy i house for my family.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Why do you pay the bills? Don't your parents do that for you? You can make your dreams come true. Earning Bitcoin can help you with that. But you must also focus on your studies. Have a good education and you can achieve your dream house and car faster.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

Dreams are endless on what to do with Bitcoin. I am sure many here had wished they had more bitcoins that they currently have. Let's say like 100-1000btc. I have wished that myself and the possibility of what businesses to engage in.

If I had that much Bitcoin, it's for me to reinvest into altcoins and something like forex trading, then make a few vacation and have a great life.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

I just wanted to earn one Bitcoin and now I am seeing that happening. Then I can spend all that together for buying games and stuff which I can't ask my parents to buy me. So 1 Bitcoin is just a lot for me and I hope I keep earning.
I'll tell you, it would not be a lot if you have already achieve to get 1 btc, you will surely aim for a bigger one
because human nature is like that. We do not have satisfaction and as long as we can get more we will surely continue doing it.
Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your this achievement and secondly I will suggest you the same. You just have only one bitcoin and it surely doesn't make you a very rich person.
Although, the price is rising day by day but you really need to gather more bitcoins in order to secure a lavish life. It is not that difficult.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:09:18 PM

My dream of earning bitcoin is to create a school for the backward society by the government, a lot of underage children who do not have the knowledge for their future..

I hope this will come true

May your dream comes true and you will get what you want, if every bitcoin holder dreams like you then this world is better place for all poor’s. if you want funds for making school and have real spirit to do that then I hope many other bitcoin holder will help you on this humiliated step, I think bitcoin is made for such things that make everyone to live better.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:38:57 PM

My dream of earning bitcoin is to create a school for the backward society by the government, a lot of underage children who do not have the knowledge for their future..

I hope this will come true

May your dream comes true and you will get what you want, if every bitcoin holder dreams like you then this world is better place for all poor’s. if you want funds for making school and have real spirit to do that then I hope many other bitcoin holder will help you on this humiliated step, I think bitcoin is made for such things that make everyone to live better.

yes i agree

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:41:14 PM

To be honest, to date, my dream has vanish from me. Most likely this is not a dream, but a real desire. My desire for today is to close all the loans my wife took. I'm very wicked, But I can not help it. Today, practically all of my money that I earn with the help of the crypto currency, I give away to pay off my wife's.
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:41:32 PM

I just wanted to earn one Bitcoin and now I am seeing that happening. Then I can spend all that together for buying games and stuff which I can't ask my parents to buy me. So 1 Bitcoin is just a lot for me and I hope I keep earning.
I'll tell you, it would not be a lot if you have already achieve to get 1 btc, you will surely aim for a bigger one
because human nature is like that. We do not have satisfaction and as long as we can get more we will surely continue doing it.
Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your this achievement and secondly I will suggest you the same. You just have only one bitcoin and it surely doesn't make you a very rich person.
Although, the price is rising day by day but you really need to gather more bitcoins in order to secure a lavish life. It is not that difficult.

1 bitcoin is nothing at the moment. Everybody has 1 bitcoin here. The important thing is getting more bitcoin and altcoins if you're really dreaming about becoming rich.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:53:11 PM

I dream on saving as much as I can so that when the value grows above 10k$ I will cash in on them and buy a house. I'm actually hoping to increase my Altcoins mining too in order to sell them for Bitcoin as I mak them.
To buy a house at $10k per coin you'll still need at least 10 Bitcoins. That's not a small amount even at today's prices.
I wish I had that much now. I wouldn't have to worry about my financial future.
Good luck with saving, don't forget to share with us when you make it to 10.

1 bitcoin is nothing at the moment. Everybody has 1 bitcoin here. The important thing is getting more bitcoin and altcoins if you're really dreaming about becoming rich.

I wouldn't call it nothing. It's more than many people make per year working hard and providing for their families.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: