Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:35:04 AM

I dint have any dream when i start bitcoin but now day by day bitcoin giving lots of hope and making me to think and dream bigger because now i am finding the way to full fill my dreams.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:00:47 AM

My dream is to buy motor cycle by end of this year doing bitcoin related work more than that bitcoin given more knowledge on crypto world . Once I fulfill my first dream then will think about next.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
zoho

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:07:23 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
i would like to buy big farmland and grow my own fruits and vegetable orchids. and also i want to own a farm house surrounded by trees and would like to live with nature. iam really tired of living in the polluted noisy urban area.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

My dream in bitcoins, i want make contribution for bitcoins to become more better than right now, unfortunately i don't have any skills related bitcoins technicaly to be programmer who gives contribution on bitcoins that makes bitcoins network more better than just now, i just could shared about information of bitcoins to all of comunity and i hope it is useful too for the growing of bitcoins.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:26:11 AM

My dream in bitcoins, i want make contribution for bitcoins to become more better than right now, unfortunately i don't have any skills related bitcoins technicaly to be programmer who gives contribution on bitcoins that makes bitcoins network more better than just now, i just could shared about information of bitcoins to all of comunity and i hope it is useful too for the growing of bitcoins.
a little bit example , you could run your own bitcoin core full node wallet . it's helps bitcoin network to become faster the more people use it . that's completely safe &  decentralized which means you shouldn't feel insecure at all. even though it's required a lot of space of disk and a fast internet connection, why not to start from a little things to help out bitcoin to reach your noble dream. i would respecting this kind will rather than become selfish enrich themselves through bitcoin sigh.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:34:02 AM

My bitcoin dream is very simple.
I dream that day will come when I will cash out some of my btc funds, go to the bank and repay my housing loan.
After that, I will quit my regular job and enjoy my life, visit many different countries and relax Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
clintonpadua

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:37:43 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My bitcoin dream is to have our own beautiful house and we buy anything I want. I also want to travel into different beautiful places
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

I want to buy a Mustang and I have one seller Who is ready to sell car for 17 bitcoins only.
It's my dream to buy car with bitcoins.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

I want to have many bitcoin and when the price must go up up up really high and then I will exchange for fiat and afford anything. Have a good lifestyle I can pay for.
You don't even no what you want to really afford. This term "anything" is too vague and ambiguous. Be specific about your dreams or you will mess up yourself badly. If you want to accumulate a big number of bitcoins, go for trading my boy. It will surely be more of a help.
Come on now, don't get that harsh with your words!
By anything, he must probably referring to any materialistic thing that he cannot afford at the time or so. The boy looks a little overxcitied and overambitious. May be his list was too long and he left it to our imagination... :p
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

I have the same dream as yours too but have not yet came up with the idea of making my own tokens out of my produce. I am also dreaming to buy hectares of rice fields and coconut plantations. With this, aside from bitcoin earnings i'll be having a stable and permanent income to support my family. Nothing is bad in dreaming. Let's hope our dreams be fulfilled.   

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

My dream is to keep moving in the development of the local bitcoin community, to give understanding to people who are used to doing physical work is very difficult, let alone encourage them to realize long term investment assets, I think if it can make them understand and actively participate with bitcoin then I will get many benefits in my life purpose.

Surely we all dream to enjoy every bitcoin price increase gradually.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

As for me my only urgent dream for earning bitcoin is to get 2btc to enable me take care of my wedding celebration next year. How I wish I could get such amount of Bitcoin before next year February I will be the most happiest person on earth.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

My dream is to finally be able to buy a tesla with my added value realized on the cryptomonnaies! I see a lot who are waiting to pay their lambo, but it's not really my style of car lol ... In short, the day I have one, I finally will have really succeeded my life Grin
MC BC

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:45:35 PM

I want to collect 100 BTC  Shocked  If it happens my dream will be completed.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:04:25 PM

My bitcoin dream are to make my own houses, to establish more business and having a big farm. If i have huge bitcoin i will help my  whole family and also the poor one. If you have a dream bitcoin you can do what ever you want, you Can buy more thing that you dont have and you dont have to work, just relax and feel the bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Tsuloid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

Great dream, to think about one's own future and that of other people, through agricultural work, with food production. my vision is also directed at the processing of cocoa, because of the great demand for quality chocolates in the world, I am sure that many bitcoin enthusiasts love chocolate, to be sold in cryptocurrencies.
Tsuloid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:23:35 PM

Great dream, to think about one's own future and that of other people, through agricultural work, with food production. my vision is also directed at the processing of cocoa, because of the great demand for quality chocolates in the world, I am sure that many bitcoin enthusiasts love chocolate, to be sold in cryptocurrencies.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:26:25 PM

My bitcoin dream are to make my own houses, to establish more business and having a big farm. If i have huge bitcoin i will help my  whole family and also the poor one. If you have a dream bitcoin you can do what ever you want, you Can buy more thing that you dont have and you dont have to work, just relax and feel the bitcoin.

Just like you, I want to help my family in financial problems. My dream is not to be totally rich but be be able to sleep well at night and wake up in the morning without debts and loans. I want my parents to live a life of prosper before they totally grow old. I want us to have a house, small or big, a house that we can call ours.

As of now, I am using the money I have been earning for my studies. I hope that all of our dreams will come true.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:47:58 PM

My dream is to finally be able to buy a tesla with my added value realized on the cryptomonnaies! I see a lot who are waiting to pay their lambo, but it's not really my style of car lol ... In short, the day I have one, I finally will have really succeeded my life Grin
and my dream is that i should earn such a good amount of money from bitcoin to built a form house. it is my dream and wish for a long long time and i am confident that only bitcoin can fulfill my needs. because bitcoin has still good potential to give us such a good amount of money.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

can be successful and rich because bitcoin is my dream, currently I still work in the office and every month buy bitcoin about $ 100 and until bitcoin continue to be profitable.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: