Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

yes i have only a simple dream..to build up my own business..to help those our less fortunate brothers and sisters..and to save money for my family and for my future Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:14:09 PM

If I had a 10BTC , I would a King. I bought flat , car, and a lot of luxurious things.

Fakyaboy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:47:25 PM

My dream if i have a lot of btc simply i build my dream house .I'm very happy if my dream will achieve.I'm the most happy person in the world because i help my mother and i invest for my future.House ? is one of the dream of all people in the world. They are happy if the have their own house.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

My bitcoin dream is to be wealthy enough to establish more business from it and help the dream of others.

Well thats gokd I think, it is not impossible for us to earn here and soon be successful if we are in constant work and continuously driven by our reachable dreams to became productive enough to build our own business where you can be safe and earn on your own stand with own feet, for me being financially stabele and capable in achieving what I want is my only dream here, the feeling that money is not the main reason why you are stressed, but how are you going to spend yohr money, thats different but both involves money, I want it and I want to make my parents proud, very much.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

Getting rich I guess, that is everybodys dream tho. Invest and wait fellas. Cheesy
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:46:14 AM

I am gradually learning the knowledge of bitcoin and accumulate every bitcoin. I would like later on there will be many more bitcoin and world famous about bitcoin.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

I have many dreams, I can only get it with bitcoin help Smiley. With bitcoin help? I slowly break my dreams. And I do not have the dream that I really want, I still want to have my own home, car, savings and business Smiley. In my lifetime it's my dream to come true. Hopefully bitcoin will help me achieve the dream I've had a long time ago. Smiley And if I'm rich and rich? I can not just hide and waste the money I have accumulated, as I said earlier? bitcoin helped me. So if I ever get rich? I also help my fellow poor then, I'm also in trouble so I should also help them to have a little dream Smiley.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

My bitcoin dream is to travel around the world and live my life to the fullest. I'lll go back to school and finish an engineering course.
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

When I earn money by working here in Bitcoin Forum my first dream is to have a motorcyle. Why ? Because I need it to go to school for  easier travel and to save money. It will help me to travel easier because sometimes I have a night class so it is not easy to go home because of lack of transportation. It will help me save money because I only have to buy a gas for it I think twice a week rather than getting paid for the fairs on every vehicles I ride when going to school and going back home. For the rest of my dreams are to help my family when it comes to financial.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:00:43 PM

I have a small dream right now that is to be owner of one bitcoin. this is my first dream and after that i will try to earn more so that i can successful my all dream in future. i think if i do work hard i must reach my goal anyhow.

All the bitcoin users will have this dream .Even I have this dreams.But for this you must wait for some time.Hard work is needed for this.You have to participate in Signature Campaign to get some bitcoin. Then you have to do trade to get the remaining bitcoin. In Signature Campaignonly you can't get this amount of bitcoin. You must do trading.
This seems to be a common dream of majority of the users. The users with the highest fiat backing easily makes it possible, whereas with other people who commonly have a living from a day job or an monthly income surely find it difficult. So based on the effort made by the user, the dream comes true at the earliest.
Sometimes it still depends on your luck, as my friend, although he does not have any experience about exchange or trade, but only hold an altcoin he liked, he has received a profit better other traders have experience more than 1 years lol Grin.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:43:16 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

I am hoping that bitcoin won't last because all we need is security for our future and through bitcoins earning money is becoming easier to sustain our life needs. Maybe i will start a business when i already earn so much and just enjoy life.

techindo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:43:23 PM

I want to make financial change transparently from blockchain technology.
bitcoin without the advantages of blockchain technology will also not be like this.
financial freedom openly and transparently is the right choice for financial services.
krafa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

Hi, Cheesy

Here is a list of my dreams after success in bitcoin are:

* Traveling abroad
* Setup a new business
* Buy a brand new Mazda Axela 2016 Wink
* Beach duplex house Cheesy

Have a nice dream Wink
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

My bitcoin dream is very simple. I want to earn many bitcoin so that I can have investments in a bank. I will be very happy if my dream will come true. I also want to make some financial changes transparently from blockchain technology and to have a financial freedom openly and transparently with the right choice for financial services.
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:18:12 PM

I have simple dreams, that is help everyone. Everyone, i mean is myself, my family, my friends, my teams, etc. I help myself to get a good financial, like a buy house, car, gold to invest, and make a restaurant. I help my family to make my parents to mecca and make my brother and my sisters success in their education. And i wanna help my friends and my teams from bitcoin result..
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:18:45 PM

i have many dreams with bitcoin. by using bitcoin i can earn money.so,i can bear myself better. bitcoin can make me a rich man in future, i think so.then i want to build a house and buy a brand new car for my mom and dad.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Dreams...

Well, I don't dream too much, but let's say I hope, sounds more likable.
So, I hope that one day I will have 10 BTC's and that 1 BTC will be like $100.000.
That's rite, a million $USD.
With that money I can make more, have a nice life, happy family, invest in smart projects and so on.

Hope I will success, so dream can come true.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:15:40 PM

I dream of becoming one of the most successful individual in bitcoin world. So that i can provide the needs of my family. And i want to give my child a bright future.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

My dreams in my bitcoin are so many, I just want to buy a condominium house and to have an apartment for rent. Because in our place renting house is a good source of income, also for now I was hold and save my bitcoin. I want to keep it in my wallet because I prepare it for long term investment. I plan to limit my withdrawals for the sake of increasing income, it's seems bitcoin value now are increasing. I was hoping that it will continue for long run of time and I believe that it is a good decision.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:51:12 PM

I dream of becoming one of the most successful individual in bitcoin world. So that i can provide the needs of my family. And i want to give my child a bright future.

we all hope it happens to us all because everyone wants success in Bitcoin, so to be successful together of course must be able to work hard, not about the energy but with the knowledge that is owned

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: