Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23638 times)
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

LOL. My only dream right now is that I have about 100 BTC in my wallet Smiley). But maybe to make that dream come true I have to work really really hard cause at this time I only can earn about 2 - 3 BTC per year so that mean to have 100 BTC I have to work at least 40 - 50 years Sad. It's so long Sad. Maybe I'll try to find out a new way to earn faster about 10BTC per years is ok Smiley)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

I have a dream towards Bitcoin, hopefully, I will collect at least 100 Bitcoin within two years. so that I am becoming involved deeply in this sector. now I have been working in the signature campaign for 2 more years so that already I have gathered more or less knowledge about this platform. and I am going to join in the trading system very soon then my dream will come true.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

My dream was when I had a lot of Bitcoins. I will build my own business, I know it's just that the money will disappear quickly and if you do not use it in a good way it will be lost if you do not know it. That's why I thought my business would increase my money and have the potential to grow
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

My dream is to buy 3/4 share's from a really big company i know it sound impossible. No dream is too big and No Dreamer is too small (Ephesians 3:20). I know it will take some time to make that dream come true so for now my plan when i earn enough bitcoin to start a really good business i will not miss that chance and it is the start of my earning's for my future and so that i can achieve my dream

mukeymon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

My dream is traveling around the world. buy house. buy an expensive car. build company and bitcoin business. for example, bitcoin loans for interest  Tongue
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

I have lots of dreams in my life.
It will take much longer to write all the dreams.  Smiley

But I would like to earn 20k bitcoin and sale when the price is over 20k.
So when I will have that much money, all of my dreams will be fulfilled one by one.

EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

I don’t dream too big, it’ll be enough for me if bitcoin has a high price in future, maybe for now it has more than $ 3500 of selling price. It’s quite high for me and I will keep trying to gain bitcoin little by little then I hope in the next 10 years it will sell for $ 50,000 which can fix my finance in the future
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:13:06 PM

My BITCOIN dream is that i may buy every thing that i want to from the profit from Bitcoins. As its price is increase day by day may be it will give me a huge profit in future. If my dream will come true then i might donate some money to the needy people who are in real need of money. Just hoping that my dream come true.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

I have lots of dreams in my life.
It will take much longer to write all the dreams.  Smiley

But I would like to earn 20k bitcoin and sale when the price is over 20k.
So when I will have that much money, all of my dreams will be fulfilled one by one.

My greatest dream with bitcoin is to have a good profit business someday because since I was a kid,I wish for my future to become successful someday while I work in a company. Due to that imagination,I became more hopeful that one day it will become a reality which I function as an owner and a manager in my own business. I know it's risky but maybe bitcoin can help in my dream business. For now,I have to stay focus on getting to know more about bitcoin's information and so on. I want to be more knowledgeable on this and I know this will make me grow business minded person and creative.
House_stark

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

My bitcoin dream,actually it’s a pretty much big list I have lot of thing to like games,shoes,watch etc.But the main stuff is bulit a beast PC like the best PC in the world without my parents involvement .yeah so according to my age and education bitcoin is the best option to earn and complete my dream, so thatwhy I have start using bitcoin and that my bitcoin dream
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:07:18 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

Every person has their dreams and I am one of them and my dream for my bitcoin life is to get a suitable amount of it before the year ends and I will start to invest with mining in buying a few GPU's even though many people saying that mining is dead but I think it is for now and there is a lot more coin that is worth mining instead of focusing on the common coins. I wish to have my own house and lot and even an apartment because real estate is a good investment for as it can be pass on to your family and next generation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:32:43 PM

I have a lot of dreams about Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is 15k$, I will retire from work. I will be traveling in different countries. I will spend my life in trade.love bitcoin
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

my dream has 70 Bitcoin with 70 Bitcoin I can make my own House and open my own business Like open a restaurant and open minimarket. Smiley
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:54:08 AM

i want to see bitcoin at 10000$  level. then i can make huge profit n to b  wealthy n fullfill all my dreams
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

My dream is to open a local business like a tavern or something like that, then live in my own home in a quiet suburb with fulfilled needs, then I also want to pay my younger brother education until bachelor.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:44:52 AM

My bitcoin dream is to have a life without thinking about finance even be able to share with others, I want the money come to me, money that keep coming without any meaningful effort.
I will create a humanitarian foundation for the elders in my country, then open a scholarship and a school based on my own standard.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:47:59 AM

my dream is huge with bitcoin and more business from it and helps people dream.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

I see bitcoin as a small extra besides my regular income. Offcourse if the bitcoin price would skyrocket, I would buy a house with my earned bitcoins.
I think everybodes on here hopes that the price from bitcoin will continue to rise and rise  Grin
Everyone is saving bitcoins so that he does not have to lend money from others in the future or even present. It has provided us all with the chance of earning by sitting at homes, without following any tough routine.

I am also saving my bitcoins for future and plan to establish a business with the help of this digital asset. I hope you will achieve all what you desire, friend.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

My dream is to have high number of bitcoins in my wallet and sell them when its giving me huge profits and with that money I want to buy a luxury car for my family and I am really working hard on it and hope that my dream will come true in future.

Same dream here, I want to have a lot of bitcoin that I can exchange to our money. By the huge equivalent I could get from it, I can be able to recontruct our house so I could give my family a better shelter. And aside from that I also want to have vacation to my dream country with my family. All of that is what I 'am looking for the bitcoin.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

I see bitcoin as a small extra besides my regular income. Offcourse if the bitcoin price would skyrocket, I would buy a house with my earned bitcoins.
I think everybodes on here hopes that the price from bitcoin will continue to rise and rise  Grin
Everyone is saving bitcoins so that he does not have to lend money from others in the future or even present. It has provided us all with the chance of earning by sitting at homes, without following any tough routine.

I am also saving my bitcoins for future and plan to establish a business with the help of this digital asset. I hope you will achieve all what you desire, friend.

Bitcoin has given us hope that someday we will be able to have financial freedom. I have always that for me and my family but I don't really desire for to much. I just want to my family to live in comfort and simplicity. By earning bitcoin, I am seeing myself taking the path to what I desire and dream of. I know that others think like that as well and I hope that we will be able to reach our dreams.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: