Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
johnarce

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

Luxury travel purchases from my bitcoins for my dream vacation bucket list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:02:14 AM

my dream with bitcoin is the higher the price set and also at the end of this year can touch twice the current price. because with high bitcoin prices can be made in savings and investment is very tempting.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:05:20 AM

Luxury travel purchases from my bitcoins for my dream vacation bucket list.

I like this dream, I want to be a traveler and visit different places. And I know it is possible one day with the use of bitcoin and I don't have certain vacation bucket list.

But I have those countries that I want to visit, those breath-taking views and tourist spots I really like to visit them and this is just one of my dream.

And my dream while I'm here is to have my own house, small or big as long as it is mine.

Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

My biggest bitcoin dream is earn about a thousand bitcoin and just let it sit till it reaches about $10k or more. And then cashing half of it out and live my life in luxury. Ill just be monitoring bitcoin everyday watching half of my bitcoins as they continue to rise in price, just by laying in the sandy beaches or fishing in a yatch. Well, its just a dream but who knows.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:53:39 AM

I want to dream about bitcointalk wanting other coin prices to go up and the price is very expensive and can people sell coin with great spirit. Smiley
The best use of bitcoins is to invest it in establishing one's own business and before that make sure, the business he is going to start is in demand also. In a nut shell, everyone here is investing in bitcoins so that they can afford a luxurious future. This is the most reliable way of becoming rich.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:03:17 AM

hello ! my dream with bitcoin is to get enough to buy a car (BMW 5 series), it's my dream car, but an expensive one

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:32 AM

hello ! my dream with bitcoin is to get enough to buy a car (BMW 5 series), it's my dream car, but an expensive one
I am very hard working on the bitcoin and i hope that my dream will come true in future.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

My bitcoin dream? I just want to get rich, I'll just get up until I get the money I want. For when I've earned the amount I want? I can buy what I want to buy. Cars, Mansion haha ​​or house, and all I can get with bitcoin help. Hopefully just keep the bitcoin and hopefully it will not be banned. Many people who helped him become rich Smiley, I hope they will be with me. Perfect life I hope Smiley to be rich someday.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

I just want to earn many bitcoin.Bitcoin is now my new life and future.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

If I have lots of bitcoin, I dream to have a business, any kind of business that will going to work in my place . Like grocery store or something like owning a studio/beauty saloon. I am thinking to start a small business at will grow into a bigger one through the help of bitcoin so that I will be financially stable to help my family.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

My bitcoin dream is to be financially free and to be able to help my family financially and  help my friends as well.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
M H Sakil

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:10:13 PM

I want to be a billionaire from bitcoin this my dream. I also help poor people if i got huge bitcoin.want to spend bitcoin for real life.And i know only bitcoin can fill my dream.Hope my dream will came true.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

I just want to earn many bitcoin.Bitcoin is now my new life and future.
Yes good, but I suggest if bitcoin income is still small then we have to work formally, after getting a salary then we set aside some salary for bitcoin investment. rather than save money to the bank better is to save bitcoin.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

Of course just like others, my bitcoin dream was to earn I think 3 or 3 btc then use it in my own needs like buying houses and lot for my family and buying my own dream car. And ofcourse establish some business so that I able to earn eventhough I am only a student and ofcourse I able to help my parent's in our financials.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

My biggest bitcoin dream is to buy a car and home using bitcoins and I know that its not gonna be easy for me to achieve my dream but I have already started to work on it and hopefully I will achieve it in next few years.

It is hard to buy a home because it is built by a human heart. Grin. While house is built by a human hand.  Well just like you, I also wanted to have a car and a house.  Thanks to bitcoin it can be possible to do.  I am determine to get this thing happen.  I know that one day we will have all the things we want with the help of bitcoin.

Hmm, I also have a very strong belief that bitcoin will provide many advantages for everyone who will fight well inside. But one thing we must remember, that all the advantages and disadvantages come from us and if indeed we do not always do a good analysis then it is the same we seek a loss. indeed in the past you have benefited in bitcoin, but if you are careless maybe the losses you will get. It's not about bitcoin giving help or not, but it all depends on how you use bitcoin.
CoffeeForMe

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

My dream about bit coin is to buy a house for my self and to buy a motor , and i want want to help my family. Because I'm a student i don't want to borrow money for my family because they are hard working and my another dream is to go other country like america and korea , because they have an bauetiful country and because of that they have a big exchange of money , and they have more hi-tech technology than philippines.
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

My dream also is to collect more bitcoin until I can finish to build my house, or even if my house is completed I just to continue collecting bitcoin so I can also make a small business so I can quit my regular job and focus to bitcoin.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:55:00 PM

so far i collect and i save my bitcoin to become profitable for long term i keep my bitcoin in wallet, and if reach my target to i will withdraw to start a business, my dreams want help people earning in the way work my business.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:00:10 PM

so far i collect and i save my bitcoin to become profitable for long term i keep my bitcoin in wallet, and if reach my target to i will withdraw to start a business, my dreams want help people earning in the way work my business.
So you are planning to establish a business that will offer and give opportunities to the people in your place to get a job with your business and i think that is a great goal or dream because you will not the only one who will get benefit by your bitcoin success because the other people will have a work too and earn money also.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:39:44 AM

My dream is to have high number of bitcoins in my wallet and sell them when its giving me huge profits and with that money I want to buy a luxury car for my family and I am really working hard on it and hope that my dream will come true in future.
Ofcourse I know that everyone's dream is to have a great amount of btc in one's wallet and invest them or just hold them to make it earn profit. And ofcourse also everyone's dream is to buy personal things, number one is the house it is the most important thing to be bought then form business and investments and buy the other needs.
Yes you are right that everyone has his own dreams suchlike you I also want to buy a house for my kids because shelter is the basic need of all human beings. Secondly education is also an integral part of life and I want to admit my kids in a high standard institution. I want to save some bitcoins and keep it safe only for the sake of rainy day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: