Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

My biggest bitcoin dream is to buy a car and home using bitcoins and I know that its not gonna be easy for me to achieve my dream but I have already started to work on it and hopefully I will achieve it in next few years.

It is hard to buy a home because it is built by a human heart. Grin. While house is built by a human hand.  Well just like you, I also wanted to have a car and a house.  Thanks to bitcoin it can be possible to do.  I am determine to get this thing happen.  I know that one day we will have all the things we want with the help of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

Bitcoin is my favourite coin and always BTC is involved many sectors in my life.In other words,it is a part of my life.Now i have some BTC i try to hold long term and my dream with this coin.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:43:32 PM

With the help of Bitcoin, I dream of starting my own business in the future.
Snapsnaggen

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

With bitcoins i want to buy my parents a new house.
I just want to be financially free! Have my own dream house in Spain is one part of that dream.
lokpalnaik

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

Well, my dream is to earn minimum 50 Bitcoins within a span of 5years. Once it reaches that level I'll quit my current job, doing activity in Bitcoin forum..

S E N S E | The Protocol for Human Intelligence and Human Capital | # > TOKEN SALE STARTS ON 27 SEPTEMBER |[/cent (https://sensetoken.com/)
DreamTeamGG

Activity: 431

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

As for me, my dream that Bitcoin becomes the leading currency in the world as the dollar now. And also rise to $10k for BTC, and more and more...)

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
Bells Julls

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

I want to become a businessman and I will become a rich man in the future and later.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

I will make a world tour with my bitcoins one day in the future and I will definitely buy a mansion with pool, home theather .. People can think my dreams are very simple but for me these are very important to live happily.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:53:55 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
My dream is to save bitcoin and get a ton of profit after a few years, use the buy low and sell less theory Till the price equals to that of a fortune or at least near to that ,common that's what most of us want . After I cash out my money, I will probably start my own business and if possible go in the field of crypto currencies but I am still not assure on whether or not I want to go in that field or not, where ever fate takes me, I'll go for all I know.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

I'd like to make small game studio where the game can be funded with fiat, bitcoin or altcoin and gamers can buy the game directly the game from my website with bitcoin or altcoin and redeem it on steam Roll Eyes
I also want to see bitcoin price rise higher so i could use my bitcoin to fund the studio in case no one wants to be investor.

My Bitcoin dreams are to get involve more on campaigns and funds. To learn more about altcoins, fiat, cryptocurrencies and such. So that from there I can earn more and invest more. So that in due time, I can already buy my dream phone and get enough investments.

Winefwnetos

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

My bitcoin dream is that i will make huge profit from investing. If i have done that i didn't have to work or go to school. Thats my bitcoin dream. I will when Im rich still investing in altcoins.

Like for an example litecoin or even dogecoin.

Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:12:19 PM

My dream is to have high number of bitcoins in my wallet and sell them when its giving me huge profits and with that money I want to buy a luxury car for my family and I am really working hard on it and hope that my dream will come true in future.
Ofcourse I know that everyone's dream is to have a great amount of btc in one's wallet and invest them or just hold them to make it earn profit. And ofcourse also everyone's dream is to buy personal things, number one is the house it is the most important thing to be bought then form business and investments and buy the other needs.

rido

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:49:21 AM

I want to dream about bitcointalk wanting other coin prices to go up and the price is very expensive and can people sell coin with great spirit. Smiley
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

Dreams that I want to be able to set up their own workshop business. and can open employment opportunities.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:02:57 AM

I wanna know all about bitcoin that is my dream,everything like mining,faucet,campaign,gambling,trading and to create thier site also,if i learn this all i would be so happy and i will proud about that doing such a bitcoin in anything to earn and to learn is so big like a dream come true to me,i will never stop reading here that only i have so i will do hardwork here
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

I hope bitcoin users are given the convenience to be able to deal directly like on a debit or ATM card. hopefully in these few years there are big companies that invest with bitcoin and provide a wide service.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Zigsss

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:24:10 AM

I hope i can earn a lot so i can spend the money to start my own business and earn with that and make my parents proud because i am very poor and i actually need the money to stay alive and well.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:45:31 AM

My dream is to earn and to make it succeaful in bitcoin, in the near future I want to put up a small business using the money I earned in bitcoin. For now as a newbie Im waiting to rank up so I can earn and I want also to  share my bitcoi  journey to my family so we all could be earning in bitcoin, and have another source of income.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My Bitcoin dream is that one day from my earnings here I can buy my own house and lot and give it to my family as a gift. I've been dreaming of it always and to buy my wants. So I am planning to work really hard here so I can earn my desire amount and buy my dream house.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:50:50 PM

I have been dreaming in my bitcoin earnings is to put up my own business like a coffee shop since I am fond of drinking coffees, frappes and such. I also want to help my other relatives to finish their students with my income here. And that will only be possible if I work really hard here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: