Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco  (Read 102417 times)
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:03:28 AM

ok so in nano paste the following line in

* * * * * cd /home/YOURUSERNAME/sentinel && ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py >/dev/null 2>&1

where it says YOURUSERNAME change this to the name of the user you made (in the monacocoin website tutorial they use "bob")

so like this

* * * * * cd /home/bob/sentinel && ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py >/dev/null 2>&1

thanks it helped.
so i finished the vps setup and now i try to launch the wallet after editing the masternode config file and i get

error reading masternode configuration file: could not parse masternode.conf
line: 4
mn1" vps ip":port" "masternode priv key"

what am i doing wrong now...

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

monacoCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:49 AM

Hey, long shot here but is there any chance of recovering coins sent to a Monacoin address? Don't know how I managed to download the wrong wallet and not realise until after it was sent..

Hello, sorry there is nothing we can do.

i get the error when i run wallet in the linux

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

how should i do

i am getting the same error. what should we do now?

edit: found the answer- downgrade to ubuntu 14
i get the error when i run wallet in the linux

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

how should i do

We uploaded a precompiled version for Ubuntu 16 yesterday.

You just need to use :

Code:
    wget https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monacoCoin-Core/releases/download/0.12.1.5.1/monacoCoinCore-0.12.1.5.1-linux64-cli-Ubuntu16.taz.gz

INstead of :

Code:
    wget https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monacoCoin-Core/releases/download/0.12.1.5.1/monacoCoinCore-0.12.1.5.1-linux64-cli.taz.gz

i downgraded from ubuntu 16 to 14. and used exactly what the guide here says https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/   still getting the same error though

Normally you should not have the same error if you're on Ubuntu 14 now. Did you install the dependencies like in the tutorial ?

Anyone know what happened with Visa partnership? is it done deal or still working on it?

Hello, you are mistaking us with Monaco Card, we are not linked to them in any way. Moreover, Monaco card is being sued by the Principality of Monaco for using "Monaco", which is a deposed brand, for creating a company using Monaco without any autorisation.

ok so in nano paste the following line in

* * * * * cd /home/YOURUSERNAME/sentinel && ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py >/dev/null 2>&1

where it says YOURUSERNAME change this to the name of the user you made (in the monacocoin website tutorial they use "bob")

so like this

* * * * * cd /home/bob/sentinel && ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py >/dev/null 2>&1

thanks it helped.
so i finished the vps setup and now i try to launch the wallet after editing the masternode config file and i get

error reading masternode configuration file: could not parse masternode.conf
line: 4
mn1" vps ip":port" "masternode priv key"

what am i doing wrong now...

Hello, it means you forgot something in the masternode.conf, normally you line should be like this : mn1 VPS:Port MasternodePrivkey Masternodeoutput (don t forget the 0 or 1 at the end with a space).

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
The Cryptocurrency for the Principality of Monaco
jenia1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

i am still getting the same error when trying to activate the masternode. is there someone trustworthy here that could connect remotely to my laptop and fix that? positive feedback guaranteed!

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

i am still getting the same error when trying to activate the masternode. is there someone trustworthy here that could connect remotely to my laptop and fix that? positive feedback guaranteed!

Can you copy past your masternode.conf ?

If you do this I'll see the problem.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

Hello everyone,

Like I said yesterday, we will say some words about the meetings we had with Monaco Government.
Everything went really well, we have a good relation with them and there are some possibilities for our team to be involved in the development of blockchain related projects in Monaco, which would be huge for MonacoCoin visibility. We will tell more about it when the time comes and when everything is sure.

We had some discussions about our name, MonacoCoin. To be honest, we appreciate less and less this name because a lot of persons mistake us for Monaco Card or Mona.co . Using Monaco for a company name is illegal without authorization (we don’t have any company, so no problem for us). To be on good terms with the government, which is a really important thing in Monaco, they would like us to maybe change our name (cryptocurrencies are still not regulated, and Monaco prefers not to be directly inked to it for the moment). I say maybe because they are afraid that mischievous people take the name once we drop it and scam peoples, hurting the reputation of Monaco.

For us, there is no problem because once our name is changed, we can begin the real application of our project in Monaco and there would be no opposition from the government. We were thinking of just naming our project XMCC. If you have any idea of a nice name, feel free to tell us, we could maybe even organize a poll and the winner would win some XMCC.

Next week, we will tell you about a nice event we are participating in Monaco at the beginning of November.

Thanks for your support.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
jenia1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:30:23 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 02:10:37 AM by jenia1

Can you copy past your masternode.conf ?

If you do this I'll see the problem.

# Masternode config file
# Format: alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
# Example: mn1 127.0.0.2:19999 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg 2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0
edited

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

Hello, if there is a space between the lines in your config file, it could explain the error. If not, everything seems fine for me but there must be something.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
jenia1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

Hello, if there is a space between the lines in your config file, it could explain the error. If not, everything seems fine for me but there must be something.
lol thanks.... it was the space hahahaha i followed the rest and typed ./monacoCoin-cli masternode status  and it shows:
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
  "service": "188.213.175.227:24157",
  "status": "Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list"
}

perhaps its because i waited a whole night to edit the conf file and run it? what point do i need to start again from?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:15:12 AM

lol thanks.... it was the space hahahaha i followed the rest and typed ./monacoCoin-cli masternode status  and it shows:
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
}

perhaps its because i waited a whole night to edit the conf file and run it? what point do i need to start again from?

Hello,

What is the state of your masternode in masternodelist or in the UI ?

It could be because there is a problem with sentinel if your masternode is in Watchdog_expired state.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
sliva

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:12:33 AM

Hello
Installed according to instructions "creating masternode" on the VPS.
On a VPS after the command "./monacoCoin-cli masternode status" - "status": "Masternode started successfully"
Through the console of the wallet in the list masternode see my status "ENABLE".
It took more than two days, the balance in the wallet has not changed - 1K MCC.
Coins every day must come to the wallet?
jenia1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:23 AM

{
}

Hello,

It could be because there is a problem with sentinel if your masternode is in Watchdog_expired state.

Hi.
how do i check that? when i type ./venv/bin/pip install -r requirements.txt  im getting
Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'requirements.txt'

maybe its easier to simply redo everything again from 0?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

Hello
On a VPS after the command "./monacoCoin-cli masternode status" - "status": "Masternode started successfully"
Through the console of the wallet in the list masternode see my status "ENABLE".

Hello, you did not receive any rewards of 2MCC since 2 days ?

Can you give me the masternode output of this masternode so I can check its statut ?

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:19:02 AM

{
}

Hello,

Hi.
how do i check that? when i type ./venv/bin/pip install -r requirements.txt  im getting
Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'requirements.txt'

maybe its easier to simply redo everything again from 0?

Hello,

You need to log as your user :

Code:
Su "user"

After this you need to go in the sentinel directory :

Code:
cd sentinel

Now you can check sentinel.conf with :

Code:
nano sentinel.conf

You can test with :

Code:
./venv/bin/py.test ./test

And check the crontab with :

Code:
crontab -e

If you can come on our slack in #masternodes it will be easier to help you : https://join.slack.com/t/monacocoin/shared_invite/enQtMjUzNzQ3Njk1Mzk3LWQ3YjMwMmFiMDgyYTIwM2MwMmZjOWE2NGIyMjZmYmQxNjJjOGVmNmI4OGRiMzZmNTdlMmEzZTU1MWU4ZTNmYjA

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
sliva

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:25:23 AM

Hello

Can you give me the masternode output of this masternode so I can check its statut ?

came 2MCC, the problem has been resolved!
thanks!
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

Hello

came 2MCC, the problem has been resolved!
thanks!

Perfect  Smiley

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
jenia1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

so ive reinstalled everything from 0 again seems ive dine everything right but...

typing masternode start-alias monacocoinmasternode i get:

{
  "alias": "monacocoinmasternode",
  "result": "successful"
}

typing masternodelist i get :

"b18d956d247a30e6771a51bb363cda611d421849665274b5d2d262023b943293-1": "PRE_ENABLED"

what is this?

when typing in the VPS ./monacoCoin-cli masternode status  i get:
no such file or directory

also i was not sure if the index in the conf. file supposed to be 0 or 1 in my case?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

jenia1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

no space. i do not commit the same mistake twice

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

vogueadagio

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:06 AM

how much is soft cap?
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

so ive reinstalled everything from 0 again seems ive dine everything right but...

typing masternode start-alias monacocoinmasternode i get:

{
  "alias": "monacocoinmasternode",
  "result": "successful"
}

typing masternodelist i get :

"b18d956d247a30e6771a51bb363cda611d421849665274b5d2d262023b943293-1": "PRE_ENABLED"

what is this?

when typing in the VPS ./monacoCoin-cli masternode status  i get:
no such file or directory

also i was not sure if the index in the conf. file supposed to be 0 or 1 in my case?

If everything was done correctfully, your masternode will soon go in Enabled state.

The index is at the end of your masternode outputs.

If you obtain this on your vps, it means you forgot to connect to your user and go in your directory :

Code:
su "user"
cd

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

how much is soft cap?

There is no ICO and the coin is already available on exchanges, so no soft cap.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: