Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco  (Read 102432 times)
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

A cкoлькo нyжнo бpaть oпepaтивнoй пaмяти нa VPS ecли нecкoлькo мacтepнoд?

i got 2gb RAM on 3 nodes

monacoCoin

Activity: 224

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:14:22 PM

new problem Huh

bash: AssetID:: command not found
bash: AssetName:: command not found
bash: Attempt:: command not found
bash: IsBlockchainSynced:: command not found
bash: IsMasternodeListSynced:: command not found
bash: IsWinnersListSynced:: command not found
bash: IsSynced:: command not found
bash: IsFailed:: command not found

Hello, what are you trying to use exactly  ?

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
The Cryptocurrency for the Principality of Monaco
HOPE007

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:31:05 AM

hello Smiley
I'm trying to setup a masternode.
but something is wrong.
when i open my monacocoin wallet I receive an error message saying

Error reading masternode configuration file:
Could you parse masternode.conf
Line: 1
"ivy 128.199.185.63:24157 "

I can't open my wallet.
how can i solve this problem Huh Huh
GGEZcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

Open the monacoCoin-qt.exe client again under windows, open the debugger and type:

masternode outputs

and result this,nothing happen it blank

{
}

how to do  Huh
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:12:08 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 09:30:02 AM by monacoCoin

Do you have the bounty program?

Hello,

We plan to make a bounty campaign but we did not fix any date for the moment.

Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

We don't have any competitor in Monaco.

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

There is no ICO.

hello Smiley
but something is wrong.

I can't open my wallet.

You need to find the masternode.conf in the MonacoCoinCore in C/Users/yourUser/AppData/roaming and correct it like shown in our tutorial : https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/

Open the monacoCoin-qt.exe client again under windows, open the debugger and type:

masternode outputs

{
}

how to do  Huh

Hello, it means that there was no 1000XMCC transactions done to one of your address, or you moved the funds since then.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
moinuddin14

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:45:36 PM

Hello Folks,

I was able to successfully setup the Master node and with this command "./monacoCoin-cli masternode status" i could see console output tatus": "Masternode successfully started" and its been more than 6 hours, but don't see any change in the number of coins i hold, neither i see any change in the block explorer. Can someone please shed light on how much time it would take to see the coins getting accumulated in my wallet after the masternode has been setup.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
GGEZcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:41:39 PM

Do you have the bounty program?

Hello,

We plan to make a bounty campaign but we did not fix any date for the moment.

Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

We don't have any competitor in Monaco.

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

There is no ICO.

hello Smiley
but something is wrong.

I can't open my wallet.

You need to find the masternode.conf in the MonacoCoinCore in C/Users/yourUser/AppData/roaming and correct it like shown in our tutorial : https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/

masternode outputs

{
}

how to do  Huh

Hello, it means that there was no 1000XMCC transactions done to one of your address, or you moved the funds since then.

i sent 1000XMCC but nothing happen,why? 183 Confirmations
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

is this true masternodes rewards is about 74.77% ?
i read on masternodes.pro, look like interesting to me
regards
rageprone

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

can you please point me to a guide to setup xmcc mining?

thanks!!

Hi dev, this looks exciting! new to this, so bare with me.... I am setting up my 4x nvidia gpu miner now. Will report with feedback

EDIT: I am using sgminer and getting an error Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid.

I get the correct response when i go to 127.0.0.1:PORT but my miner doesn't want to mine?
rageprone

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:39:19 PM

Hi freetrax,

could you please point me towards a good resource which explains how to GPU mine XMCC either solo or in a pool?

Thanks in advance!

- Max coin available : unllimited

A little bit scarry spec, unlim coin can be worth nothing in future.

Hi lupanar, thank's four your note Smiley

Actually block generation rule :

1 MCC per block after 6 years generation after is possible only POS and stop POW.
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:50:29 PM

Hello Folks,

I was able to successfully setup the Master node and with this command "./monacoCoin-cli masternode status" i could see console output tatus": "Masternode successfully started" and its been more than 6 hours, but don't see any change in the number of coins i hold, neither i see any change in the block explorer. Can someone please shed light on how much time it would take to see the coins getting accumulated in my wallet after the masternode has been setup.

You should get a reward of about 2 XMCC every 20-24 hours. It seems like not much, but it accumulates. The masternode reward is going to 5 XMCC by the end of the year though, which should be a big positive improvement.

regards
As above, ~2XMCC / day, which translates to about 750 / year (~75% ROI) at the current rate. When it goes to 5XMCC, the ROI is going to go through the roof although surely the number of masternodes will increase.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
moinuddin14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

Hello Folks,

Appreciate @alzander for the information. Crypto community is one of the best when it comes to knowledge sharing and am seeing it practically all over the internet.

cryptofreakNL

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:19:51 PM

Hi folks,

I need som help with my masternode. I configured it completly with the manual from the monacocoin site.
I can start my masternode and I can see it in the masternodes list. In the list it keeps saying "Watchdog_expired" and I can't found out why.
I checked my sentinel.conf and tun the test succesfully and also checked the crontab. When i run ./monacocoin-cli masternode status on my console i get an message:
"status": "Not capable masternode: Broadcasted IP doesn't match our external address. Make sure you issued a new broadcast if IP of this masternode changed recently."
How can i fix this?
moinuddin14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

Hi folks,

I need som help with my masternode. I configured it completly with the manual from the monacocoin site.
I can start my masternode and I can see it in the masternodes list. In the list it keeps saying "Watchdog_expired" and I can't found out why.
I checked my sentinel.conf and tun the test succesfully and also checked the crontab. When i run ./monacocoin-cli masternode status on my console i get an message:
"status": "Not capable masternode: Broadcasted IP doesn't match our external address. Make sure you issued a new broadcast if IP of this masternode changed recently."
How can i fix this?

Looks like you are using your own internet for running the masternode, as personal internet IPs are dynamic they keep changing. It's better you purchase a VPS as suggested in the MonacoCoin Masternode guide or something that is cheaper but better.

monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:26:22 PM

Hi folks,

How can i fix this?

Looks like you are using your own internet for running the masternode, as personal internet IPs are dynamic they keep changing. It's better you purchase a VPS as suggested in the MonacoCoin Masternode guide or something that is cheaper but better.

Hello, it's possible you made a mistake in the monacocoin.conf or in the masternode.conf with you vps IP too.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

regards

Hello, yes it is, and it will be multiplied by 2.5 at the end of the year.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:28:16 PM

Great idea. Excellent team! Btw how is my income calculated? (provide an example here as well)

The income is calculated with the rewards dedicated to masternode per day (20% of every XMCC minted on every lock).

You find some statistics on masternodes.pro

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
cryptofreakNL

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:51:09 PM

Hi folks,

How can i fix this?

Hello, it's possible you made a mistake in the monacocoin.conf or in the masternode.conf with you vps IP too.

I use a VPS and I checked the monacocoin.conf on my console. IP adres is the IP from my VPS.
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:10:17 PM

Hi folks,

How can i fix this?

I use a VPS and I checked the monacocoin.conf on my console. IP adres is the IP from my VPS.

Can you check the masternode.conf of your main wallet  ?

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
cryptofreakNL

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

Hi folks,

How can i fix this?

Can you check the masternode.conf of your main wallet  ?

correct, there i used an old IP!  I changed it and saved the file and restarted my wallet. Now I have to wait
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: