Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco  (Read 102425 times)
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

Hello,

Could someone shed some light on the disk space requirements for running a masternode on a vps? Are 10Gb enough?

Thanks
LeonidSosnovskiy

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:51:34 PM

Hello,

Could someone shed some light on the disk space requirements for running a masternode on a vps? Are 10Gb enough?

Thanks
mgpeng

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:16:43 AM

Help team, 
    my MN started 3days ago, always "NEW_START_REQUIRED", check masternode status and getinfo work fine

monacoCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Help team, 
    my MN started 3days ago, always "NEW_START_REQUIRED", check masternode status and getinfo work fine

Hello,

Did you try to do a new masternode start alias ?

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
The Cryptocurrency for the Principality of Monaco
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:23:00 AM

I just discovered the concept of master nodes and found MonacoCoin to be a nice coin for a master node. Can I quit running a master node whenever I want without loosing Money or am I bound to run it forever if I start one? I would like to test it and to see how it works. I know I must get at least 1000 XMCC and put it in a wallet on a server. I might be able to afford that. Is that all? Or is there some hidden cost other than the cost of the server?

Hello,

You can quit when you want by enabling coin control feature and unlocking the 1000XMCC bound to your masternode address.

hello Smiley
I accidentally erase OPEN WALLET CONFIGURATION FILE (.txt)
it's empty.
please help me  Cheesy

Hello, you just have to create a new one : monacoCoin.conf

I have a question...I want to set up my masternode but it seems I cant get it to work. I download the client and in the rar file there are 3 client files. I unrar thoes and when i click on the first a window opens and closes, so does the third file...and the second file stays open but nothing is showing. What should I do? Thx.

Hello, you can follow our tutorial on our website : https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/

My masternode shows as active when I run "masternode status" command and also appears in https://masternodes.pro/stats/xmcc as an active node for 4+ days now.

When should I expect to receive first payment(s) and/or should I be concerned something is not working properly yet?

There are several statuses as NEW_START_REQUIRED, ENABLED, OUTPOINT_SPENT, WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, EXPIRED. Check what is the status of your node. Also, check if the command masternode outputs is still giving you something as output and not empty output.

I met many problem while I setup masternode. after I set everything in local wallet and vps wallet, MN status " pre-enabled" on local,
on vps, getinfo show block is current block which I compare in explorer and local wallet, but after 8 hours, MN status on local "expired",
check on vps getinfo show block and connections is ok, and I have to stop vps wallet, and restart again, few minutes check getinfo and masternode
status, is good. after 8hours again, MN status changed to "NEW_START_REQUIRED" active "0h0m", check getinfo and masternode status, it is
ok. on local start masternode , MN status changed to "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED",
check getinfo get something below, still looks good (but it is weird some time block didn't change more than 10 min)
{
  "version": 120105,
  "protocolversion": 70206,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "privatesend_balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 83112,      <--------------current block same as local wallet and block explore at this time
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 11,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 381469.3005322554,
  "testnet": false,
  "keypoololdest": 1510069078,
  "keypoolsize": 1001,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00010000,
  "errors": ""
}
and masternode status got :
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(dec44a5a0890cb5b959021065b----fake!---------8caedfaa80463390fc, 1), scriptSig=)",
  "service": "1.1.1.1:24157",
  "payee": "ML4xb28vsWkeBzM----fake!----Y86rBxA",
  "status": "Masternode successfully started"
}
mnsync status got:
{
  "AssetID": 999,
  "AssetName": "MASTERNODE_SYNC_FINISHED",
  "Attempt": 0,
  "IsBlockchainSynced": true,
  "IsMasternodeListSynced": true,
  "IsWinnersListSynced": true,
  "IsSynced": true,
  "IsFailed": false
}
so I guess masternode is running fine, but after one day I got nothing and local wallet show some error, what will I do next?
waiting or restart vps side wallet again?

Hello, it seems you have a problem with the configuration of Sentinel, did you follow our tutorial on our website ?

Check your sentinel.conf and your crontab to be sure you edited the files like in our tutorial : https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
selavy60

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:05:03 AM

Have set up a masternode and has been ENABLED for 2 days but have still not received anything. How long before I see any return?
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

Hello everyone,

Increased rewards for masternodes:

As we announced two weeks ago, late December-early January, we will increase masternode rewards from 2 to 5 blocks, and decrease miners' rewards from 8 to 5. Why did we make that choice? We realized that our active community and our most active members were masternode owners. In addition, we noticed that the majority of miners were on XMCC because it was very profitable at the moment, but resold it immediately on NovaExchange, without thinking of the project or even the market. We want to favor people who believe in our project. This was provided in the code, and should have started at block 131 400, we are only speeding up the process.

Hello.
Wiil need modificated emgine MN and delete sentinel. This item do process run up of MN very complex and incomprehensible.
All questions in the topic about problems with the launch of MN.
mgpeng

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:45:41 AM

Don't understand as when install sentinel

Install the command in the crontab at the end of the file (Replace YOURUSERNAME with your username) :

crontab -e
  Push enter again
   * * * * * cd /home/YOURUSERNAME/sentinel && ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py >/dev/null 2>&1

I can do crontab -e, open one file, but what mean "push enter again"?
enter last line " ***** cd/ ....", and save ? that is all?
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:30:48 PM

Hi guys!
So I am setting up XMCC as my second masternode.  I am running a VPS from Vultr, using Ubuntu 16.04x 64.  I am getting the following error when I try to launch ./monacoCoind :

./monacoCoind:  error while loading shared libraries: libbost_filesystem.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I tried a bunch of different things that I found on Ubuntu forums etc, but nothing seems to be working.  I will not that this is my second node on the VPS, the first one is ARC that I set up yesterday and it is working fine.  I created a new user for this XMCC node.  I see other nodes are being added all the time, so can someone point me in the right direction.  Note that I am just a scrypt copy/paste level guy!

Thanks!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
selavy60

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

Hi guys!
So I am setting up XMCC as my second masternode.  I am running a VPS from Vultr, using Ubuntu 16.04x 64.  I am getting the following error when I try to launch ./monacoCoind :

./monacoCoind:  error while loading shared libraries: libbost_filesystem.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I tried a bunch of different things that I found on Ubuntu forums etc, but nothing seems to be working.  I will not that this is my second node on the VPS, the first one is ARC that I set up yesterday and it is working fine.  I created a new user for this XMCC node.  I see other nodes are being added all the time, so can someone point me in the right direction.  Note that I am just a scrypt copy/paste level guy!

I had this problem with Ubuntu 16.4. Delete the virtual machine and open a virtual machine with Ubuntu 14.4.
Cakeonit

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

Hi guys!

I had this problem with Ubuntu 16.4. Delete the virtual machine and open a virtual machine with Ubuntu 14.4.

So is that the only way?  The reason is because I already have an ARC node on that machine, but I guess it does not really matter because the ARC node was just to practice and does not earn shit.  I do not want to create a new VPS in addition to the other one, so I guess I would have to go through all the steps of setting up the masternode for ARC on Ubuntu 14.4....What VPS service are you using?  I was following "Cliff on Crypto"s instructions on youtube and his post on steemit, and he used Ubuntu 16.4 for both ARC and XMCC.  I wonder why he did not have any issues?  The XMCC video and steemit posts are both pretty recent.  Thanks for the advise BTW!
Securekid

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

HOW COME THE COINE PRICE IS FALLING ?

currently you can buy this coin for initial price. What is going on someone is eating ou the coin and causing the fall ?

Can anyone give a good explanation.

/Securekid

Cakeonit

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

currently you can buy this coin for initial price. What is going on someone is eating ou the coin and causing the fall ?

/Securekid

Well, it works for me because I an TRYING to set up a masternode and need cheap coins.  But I'm not having much luck setting up the node.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

Monaco, the dream city? Would be superb if this coin is from there!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
rageprone

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

How's this coming along? I'm using the same instructions but can't seem to get past the sentinel stage. When I do ./venv/bin/py.test ./test, I get an error saying -  No such file or directory: '/root/.monacoCoinCore/monacoCoin.conf' monacoCoinCore must be installed and configured, including JSONRPC access in monacoCoin.conf

*Noob alert*

I'm about to set up my first masternode and have a quick question before I start.

I'm following this guide:
https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/

Is there any reason why I shouldn't follow this guide?

Also, just want to confirm that can I close my wallet on my laptop after activating masternode and unlocking my wallet?

Thanks!

mgpeng

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

I am interesting in MonacoCoin for more future masternode rewards and burning coins, but
it is very frustrate to setup Masternode, first I install masternode like other clone Dash MN,
without sentinel ( I think it is optional), and I guess I installed correctly because I check
getinfo and masternode status (which I usually used for finding if MN is fine) is ok,
but I was staying "NEW-START_RETUIRED" 4 days, so I post my problem to here, after 2 days,
I was told to install sentinel, then I did it according to tutorial, no way to check installation is
correct or check MN is running properly,mn is "NEW-START_RETUIRED" two days more ,
 I also worry there is some confused in tutorial, I post those I confused to here, I am still waiting
for someone help. It is one of most difficult masternode setup, I have few different masternode setup.
main result is that can't find help immediately. I don't understand why MonacoCoin even have no
slack or telegram or discord, those tools unit investors and grow community.
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

/Securekid

Some guys seems to be playing with price and to make huge bag by buying and selling 20% higher.

Moreover, bitcoin price raised a lot, in fiat the price is still higher than the beginning.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

I am interesting in MonacoCoin for more future masternode rewards and burning coins, but
it is very frustrate to setup Masternode, first I install masternode like other clone Dash MN,
without sentinel ( I think it is optional), and I guess I installed correctly because I check
getinfo and masternode status (which I usually used for finding if MN is fine) is ok,
but I was staying "NEW-START_RETUIRED" 4 days, so I post my problem to here, after 2 days,
I was told to install sentinel, then I did it according to tutorial, no way to check installation is
correct or check MN is running properly,mn is "NEW-START_RETUIRED" two days more ,
 I also worry there is some confused in tutorial, I post those I confused to here, I am still waiting
for someone help. It is one of most difficult masternode setup, I have few different masternode setup.
main result is that can't find help immediately. I don't understand why MonacoCoin even have no
slack or telegram or discord, those tools unit investors and grow community.

The thing is we're not just one dash clone.

Every dash clone just take an ancient version, we run the latest version which integrate Governance project, a function giving a real and democratic use to masternodes.

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
monacoCoin

MonacoCoin Team Member

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

How's this coming along? I'm using the same instructions but can't seem to get past the sentinel stage. When I do ./venv/bin/py.test ./test, I get an error saying -  No such file or directory: '/root/.monacoCoinCore/monacoCoin.conf' monacoCoinCore must be installed and configured, including JSONRPC access in monacoCoin.conf

*Noob alert*

I'm about to set up my first masternode and have a quick question before I start.

I'm following this guide:
https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/

Is there any reason why I shouldn't follow this guide?

Also, just want to confirm that can I close my wallet on my laptop after activating masternode and unlocking my wallet?

Thanks!

Hello,

You can use our tutorial on : https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/

Try doing the sentinel part again and don't forget to move in the sentinel directiry hen needed : cd sentinel

▲▲MonacoCoin Team▲▲
mgpeng

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:25:13 AM

Finally, my mn stay in status "enabled", active more than 15 hours, no rewards,
how long will it take to get first rewards?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: