Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco  (Read 102415 times)
ONEADev

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Monoeci (XMCC) listed on https://MissExchange.com

Trading pair:
XMCC/BTC

Happy trading Smiley

Best Regards MissExchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

reserving indonesian translation dev, i'm a goo moderator and this my previous work @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083427.0
thank you dev and team.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

Listing on Blocknet
https://coindar.org/en/event/monoeci-xmcc-listing-on-blocknet-11128
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

XMCC is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol!

Now that XMCC is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps and traded on beta Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets so whole blockchains will not need to be downloaded
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Monoeci XMCC listed on Gincoin Platform.

Gincoin One - Click Masternode LIVE | Shared Masternode Platform.

Congratulation !

Two more coins are joining the GIN platform starting today: GoByte and Monoeci. We wish both of them a very hearty welcome!
Ciidoctor

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

now it is very successful project
n03202

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

I didn't mak a big money for short-term investments, and sometimes I worry about the future of this project at night.
But there is a right direction. And this project has at least the standards and values ​​that all coins should have.

I just believe it. It may be ten years instead of a year. But when it comes, the coin ecosystem will be driven by monoeci.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:48:29 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 01:36:32 AM by n03202

And there are lots of people who think that the price will skyrocket when it is listed on exchanges or added to one or two new masternode shared platforms.

It's time to wake up

Price does not rise in such a way. And even if prices go up, that's only a short-term rise.
Why do real investors behave that way?

Is it really going to be rised when it is listed on the exchange? Rather, the exchange is only playing with the price.
Bitcoin has grown that way. And monoeci will do the same thing .
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

Who sells so deshego coins in recent days ??
Who are these people?

There are so many promising projects that people start to sell and then buy, and then someone buys and then sells. I think hence the sale of coins are obtained cheaply.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

it's newletter day!

In summary:

1.They have omitted some words due to consultation with the government. (They will not use the keyword "Cryptocurrency for monaco", but name will not changed.)
2.ATM and local FIAT exchange business is likely to be delayed.
3.They are preparing New website and Monoeci Version 2 (POW -> POS) as planned.

Quite big news,

https://medium.com/@monoeci/newsletter03-07-one-year-anniversary-meeting-with-the-government-summer-homeworks-cdad14e72039

Newsletter 03/07: one year anniversary, meeting with the government, summer homeworks…

Hello everybody,

Though there was no newsletter in the past weeks, we’ve been working hard to keep developing our project ! We were in discussion with the monegasque government and had to stop the communication in order to facilitate the discussions.

One year anniversary !
Monoeci was launched almost a year ago by Sébastien & Dimitri. What a ride we took in just twelve months ! We’ve grown an amazing community — 10k followers on Twitter, nearly 2.5k on Telegram, an active Discord, and reached several milestones in our project:

-A perfect working wallet;
-An Android and a Web wallet;
-Organisation of the Monaco International Blockchain #1 last May;
-A working demo ATM accepting Monoeci;
-Various partnerships & sponsorships operations, from WRC rally to Monaco Historical Grand prix, and Monaco women’s soccer team.
-So this is also a moment for us to say a big Thank you to you, our community, for having believed in this project, and helped it succeed !

MIB #2 is coming !
After a successful 1st edition, we’re very happy to organize the Monaco International Blockchain #2 at the Grimadli Forum on november 29th & 30th. We’re already working hard on the program, and will let you know as soon as possible of all the developments.

You can already buy your tickets and enjoy our early bird rate !

Exchanges
Following the release of our whitepaper we sent several request to be listed on new exchanges, most of the one asked by the community were contacted, as well as every major exchange. We’ve had the pleasure to be listed on Blocknet, which is a nice exchange that we encourage you to use.

Meeting with the government
We were honoured to have a meeting with government officials one week ago, which was very productive and useful for us to fine tune our project.
In order to do so, we will need to rebrand the project. We were asked to stop for a while on the ATMs side, and to stop referring directly to Monaco by saying Monoeci is a cryptocurrency created for Monaco.
We will still work in Monaco with our partners already using Monoeci (My Sushi and Auto Koncept), continue the implementation with our partners still unannounced and work on getting new partners accepting Monoeci in Monaco.
We will modify our whitepaper and our Website in order to respect the choice of the government. Moreover, we are actually working with partners in Korea that could bring some interesting use to Monoeci.

Summer homeworks !
Even if there will be a short break on the newsletter during summer, we’ll be quite active during this period. Here is what we have on schedule:

Apple Wallet: since Apple changed its policy regarding cryptocurrencies, we resubmitted our iOS wallet and expect it to be available on Q3

New website: we’ll be releasing a new website, the actual one is temporary and is really far from what our new website will be. Our designer is really talented and we hope you will like it as much as us, we’re working on the details during the summer

Monoeci V2: we’ll be working on the new version of Monoeci, in order to make the update, a Coin Swap will be needed. The new code will be way more performant than Dash, with an exchange directly integrated to the wallet, smart contracts and more. This way, we will be able to switch to the creation of a Blockchain ecosystem and not just a mean of payment. Don’t worry, a system similar to the masternode will still be available to assure a ROI.

That’s it for this newsletter, thank you again for being such a great community !

Medium: https://medium.com/monoeci

Twitter: https://twitter.com/monoeci_monaco

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/monoeci.monaco/

Discord: https://discord.gg/Hsdg3BV

Telegram Community: https://t.me/XMCCMonoeci

Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/MonoeciAnn
buiviet173a

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

The project has very beautiful website, information is relatively comprehensive, hope that the future development of the project will be very good.
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

There is script for masternode setup. Several masternode hosting service provide one-click hosting service.
kayperwood11

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

in which channel developers communicate with users more often? on this forum, I see very rare answers.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

in which channel developers communicate with users more often? on this forum, I see very rare answers.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Hsdg3BV
money4nthing

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

This was quite a good idea, but they couldn't negotiate their status with Monaco government and adoption activities are suspended, team confirmed it pretending they are making new site and new blockchain platform though there are no proves of it (nothing in github/etc), project is getting far from initial direction and loosing the selling point, there is a high risk that it's going to die soon.
Now their fanatics who bought dozens of MNs and haven't managed to get rid of them block people who are not agree with "lets just believe everything will be great, asking questions is fudding" position in discord.
Highly don't recommend buying now - risk of scam exit is too high.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

This was quite a good idea, but they couldn't negotiate their status with Monaco government and adoption activities are suspended, team confirmed it pretending they are making new site and new blockchain platform though there are no proves of it (nothing in github/etc), project is getting far from initial direction and loosing the selling point, there is a high risk that it's going to die soon.
Now their fanatics who bought dozens of MNs and haven't managed to get rid of them block people who are not agree with "lets just believe everything will be great, asking questions is fudding" position in discord.
Highly don't recommend buying now - risk of scam exit is too high.

FUD.
I'll quote the developer's comment on discord

"It's just the slogan that changed, people were thinking we were related to the Monegasque government. But, at a political level, Cryptocurrencies are still misunderstood and linked to money laundering, the minister of finance (first time we met him, we were with the direction de l'expansion économique before) asked to do the necessary to stop the direct reference to "only Monaco", we are still able to continue in Monaco, and it's where we work. They fear to be linked again to money laundering because an entry in the European Union is being studied right now"

So Who do you think is being more logical?

You're just whining about losing the money you invested. At least if you want to say that, say based on facts. What you say is the sound of elementary school students whining.
bluefox37

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Don't be so negative "money".  At the moment is it for each government risky to get in touch with cryptos, because it has to to with reputation and on the other side with investors who will claim the government, if it was sold like "in the name of government xyz".

Of course it's not funny to have invested and now to sell. But nobody needs to do so, even you need the money or don't believe in cryptos anymore.

Also a businessplan or business itself can change. a good company would adapt the plans to the new marketmodel. This was done by XMCC team i think.
It's a small country, a small currency. It will be good to make not only the 700th coin (like listed on coinmarketcap), but also to find ways to smartcontract.
Also POS is a good opportunity for the longterm run.

I think the idea of monoeci is good, because they are in life. there were sponserships, meetings, exhibits and so on. Also from time to time, there is a newsletter.
Many other coins are dumping only, with no marketing, information or personal response.

This is just my opinion.

(and i don't like coins where are only marketing gurus to say "pray for xxx, spread love and spirit for xxx, spread the coin all over the world", but without information on trackrecord, without people in the office)

n03202

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

People just see everything in the short term. That's why someone bought a pizza with a bitcoin

See you in a year. Let's see who smiles at the time.
When that time comes, people will talk about monoeci, not bitcoin
money4nthing

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

It's always simpler to blame people in fudding than start thinking for yourself, if it's more convenient for you keep dreaming. Go to discord - it's full of dreamers like you, realists are either keep silence or get blocked.
But the fact is Dimitry personally confirmed he can't guarantee any single new partner integrated till the end of Q3, blaming bear market, while just a month ago they promissed in roadmap 5% of business to be integrated during this quarter.
They've already screwed up with 2.5 goals from 5 for Q2 roadmap that was written just a month ago - iphone wallet is not released, ATMs are temporary cancelled (another really important adoption activiy, hope just temporary), governance block is activated but not used, and if they want to change the platform there is high probability it won't ever be used. The only 2 goals reached were actually accomplished before the roadmap writing! You must be blind to not see how exceptionally unprofessional it is!

Then, this "cryptocurrency for Monaco" doesn't sound as something related to government, it just shows that project is focused on Monaco market, what's wrong with it? Do they mind having Monaco word in names of shops, companies & etc? Anyway, the slogan doesn't really matter much imho, I don't understand why people focus only on this slogan and just deny to see what really matters, the adoption activities suspension
money4nthing

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

People just see everything in the short term. That's why someone bought a pizza with a bitcoin

See you in a year. Let's see who smiles at the time.
When that time comes, people will talk about monoeci, not bitcoin

This post contains just a little bit less than 0 sense.. Unfortunately it's more or less the same for all positive posts about the coin. Keep dreaming
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: