Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco  (Read 102416 times)
n03202

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

Now masternode is very cheap and everyone can afford to buy it. What do the developers plan to do to fix this and people believe in the project?

But rewards are very low too  Undecided  I was going to buy some mn but now got doubts, some plans sounds not realistic and rewards are really low. I like that they have really good tutorial for mn setup, maybe I'll do.

The way to make money is simple. Buy it when it is cheap and Sell it when it is expensive. Even young children know this quote, But there is an important implication in this statement.

You can decide when to sell coins at your discretion. And when you sell an asset it finally becomes a profit. Before that, it's just number on the screen.
Now the monoeci is incredibly undervalued, It is a good time to buy. And given the prospects for the future, the present value is meaningless.

I will not sell until Monoeci has reached the level of etherium or bitcoin

Developer is trying to make a performance. See their achievement. Starting with MIB events, they are continuing various sponsorship events. And now they are also dedicated to developing new blockchains.
Of course, they may seem lacking in publicity. But publicity is not everything. When you evaluate something, it should be evaluated by action, not by words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Bravo 👏
Now masternode is very cheap and everyone can afford to buy it. What do the developers plan to do to fix this and people believe in the project?

But rewards are very low too  Undecided  I was going to buy some mn but now got doubts, some plans sounds not realistic and rewards are really low. I like that they have really good tutorial for mn setup, maybe I'll do.

The way to make money is simple. Buy it when it is cheap and Sell it when it is expensive. Even young children know this quote, But there is an important implication in this statement.

You can decide when to sell coins at your discretion. And when you sell an asset it finally becomes a profit. Before that, it's just number on the screen.
Now the monoeci is incredibly undervalued, It is a good time to buy. And given the prospects for the future, the present value is meaningless.

Developer is trying to make a performance. See their achievement. Starting with MIB events, they are continuing various sponsorship events. And now they are also dedicated to developing new blockchains.
Of course, they may seem lacking in publicity. But publicity is not everything. When you evaluate something, it should be evaluated by action, not by words.

toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

List of Monoeci mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/monoeci
neoscorpius

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Perhaps now the optimal point to enter the market, only time will tell how it is. I hope the developers, I think they will not allow further price reductions, because they have invested so much effort in this project.
fearfighter

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Perhaps now the optimal point to enter the market, only time will tell how it is. I hope the developers, I think they will not allow further price reductions, because they have invested so much effort in this project.

how intelligent bots have become, even their vocabulary is improving. their logic? not so much.
freetrax (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

www.monoeci.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

Hi Monoeci community ! We are glad to announce that our wallet is now available on AppStore !!!
https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/wallet-monoeci/id1375548614?mt=8

▲▲Monoeci.io - CryptocurrencyWeb Site▲▲
Follow :Twitter
LimeXminer

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

There is script for masternode setup. Several masternode hosting service provide one-click hosting service.

Can anyone advise nice 1 click masternode hosting service that support monoeci?

I would recommend to use the script which was mentioned - it's really easy to use (also for me as no expert in linux), und take a cheap VPS provider. (costs starts about 1,2 EUR a month)

do you recommend a cheap VPS providers?

I recommend Aruba. 1 euro/month, good service.

I'm a noob actually Smiley It's kind of hard for me to set it up, and even in my town, there are no people that can help set it up, that's why i'm asking if there is any reliable service that can do it for me.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

When will the swap take place? I'm not sure how to follow up that but I hope the team updates social media with the pertinent steps because too often projects just swap and the do it with the wrong intentions.
mili4uk

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

Hi all,
I has build masternode and seems active and running. It's listed in masternode list from almost 4 days but no award receive so far. Is it normal ?
rebrik7

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

When will the swap take place? I'm not sure how to follow up that but I hope the team updates social media with the pertinent steps because too often projects just swap and the do it with the wrong intentions.
Sorry, what swap? I didn't here about it, but I'm interesting because have some Monoeci.
Will exchanges (Cryptopia for example) support this swap?
I tried to find info on last pages, but can not find.
Now I'll read website and social media, there are some updates maybe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
fearfighter

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

Sorry, what swap? I didn't here about it, but I'm interesting because have some Monoeci.

have we got more info on the swap yet?
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

have we got more info on the swap yet?

Given the level of activity here , I'd say now it's still August the 15th . Let's wait for more movement as this seems to be ridiculously inactive . Btw -35% for today,  looks to be like a great thing . I let you guess as why . :-)
Markman2019

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

CoinMine

We would like to welcome Monoeci-XMCC to our family of coins

As a Grand Opening reward we will be giving the top 5% miners Bonus coins every 24hrs

We are adding new coins all the time. If there is one that you would like added please let me know.
As always 0.5% fee

Happy Mining
iammist

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:16 AM

Hi All,

I stopped receiving rewards on my masternode about 3 months ago, hadn't been watching.  I restarted the masternode and started a resync but status when I run monacoCoin-cli mnsync status is MASTERNODE_SYNC_SPORKS, its been like this for 5 days. Wallet also says NET_START_REQUIRED.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
fearfighter

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Hi All,

I stopped receiving rewards on my masternode about 3 months ago, hadn't been watching.  I restarted the masternode and started a resync but status when I run monacoCoin-cli mnsync status is MASTERNODE_SYNC_SPORKS, its been like this for 5 days. Wallet also says NET_START_REQUIRED.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

i suggest you post about this in discord

https://discord.gg/9SB8vxx
JungleOnion

Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

I don't know if it's worth to activate my masternodes. I have 2 right now but I'm just waiting for the swap, any ideas on when will that happen?
Hashmens

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The Monoeci(XMCC) is added to pool.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:1105 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fees!
  • Low ping and zen service for: EU, ASIA(very soon), RU(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

fearfighter

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

The Monaco International Blockchain is the first professional tradeshow dedicated to the Blockchain Industry in Monaco.

Nov 29 & 30 2018

https://monaco-international-blockchain.io/
Anna_Masternodec

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/XMCC.html
There is NO listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
hashbook
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

http://hashbook.net

MonoeciCoin mining and payouts!

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.hashbook.net:3533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XMCC,d=64

Promo 0% mining fee by the end of 7th January 2019
Stratum is Nicehash and MiningRigRental compatible!

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075948

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: