Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco  (Read 102417 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:28:05 PM

You seem to be a mistake because I can't open the website of this project https://monoeci.io/en/home/ or my internet network has a problem?
https://monoeci.io/EN/

Thank you for your answer and I apologize if my question is one of the things that recurs on the previous page because I just saw this thread. Wink
minerP1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:11:19 AM

Looking forward to Monoeci V2 and staking. So far so good masternodes are running 12 days uninterrupted. There are not many retail businesses in Monaco. Probably around 800 or much lesser for qualified establishments.

It will be great if Monoeci team can elaborate further - out of the quarterly goals of increasing adoption of XMCC usage by retailers. How many retailers and type of businesses are you actually targeting adoption? Thus far, how is the usage by your two listed retailers? Only saw MySushi and AutoKoncept.

Yours is a great project. Small enough to proof credibility of your team to deliver. It will create more credence and confidence in your project when you provide more info and not just vague % of retailer adoption - to which we're not too sure of whether it has been  achieved?

Please deliver first with specific measurable results in your home country before you spread your wings further abroad. Smiley
freetrax (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

www.monoeci.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:48:14 PM

Hello Monoeci community

We are pleased to share with you our testnet for the new monoeci blockchain !
We know that you are all waiting for news and time start be long. We want to reward your patience and to show you the work already achieved.
Feel free to test everything and to give us as much feedbacks as you can.

Unique connection point with the chain : https://api-testnet.monoeci.io

Token creation and all Ledger option : https://lab.monoeci.io/

Ledger explorer :  https://explorer-testnet.monoeci.io/

We hope that you will enjoy it. It's just a first step !

▲▲Monoeci.io - CryptocurrencyWeb Site▲▲
Follow :Twitter
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:10:12 PM

Hello Monoeci community

We know that you are all waiting for news and time start be long. We want to reward your patience and to show you the work already achieved.

Great but what should we do (expect) regarding the swap and for when is it planned ?
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:39:35 PM

Hello Monoeci community

What about listing on Cryptopia? Does they know about new blockchain, last changes etc?
Will they support moving of XMCC to new blockchain network?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
threat86
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:37:57 PM

Altcoin Miners

⤧ Monoeci ⤧

Pool: https://altcoinminers.us/

US Based
COME MINE WITH US
Payouts every 6 hours
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://altcoinminers.us:3636 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=XMCC
FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/rAbBGdD
deritaros

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:25:07 PM

Hope my coins in Cryptopia are safe  Cry
Verigus

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

Still don't have any update from Crypropia  Undecided

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
money4nthing

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:16:01 PM

Is there somebody in France jurisdiction who can consult with a lawyer in order to understand possibility of filing a lawsuit against XMCC founders? Unfortunately I live outside of EU so can't do it myself.
How I see it - they made false promises to make people think that they have negotiation with government and xmcc will be broadly accepted currency in Monaco till the end of 2018, even in the end of 2018 Q3 they promissed 5% shops coverage by EOQ and 10% by EOY, when, I believe, it was clear for them it was not going to happen. Obviously everybody who trusted them are in huge losses now. It sounds like a fraud to me.

There are 2 exact persons known by community who respond for it, they pre-mined 7.2 mln coins, 3.6mln have been burnt, per information from one of these people there were about 2mln coins left owned by team about a half of a year ago, so at least about 1.5mln coins were sold till the time when price dipped below $1, that is quite a lot, much more than current total capitalization, and I would really like to know how these money were spent (it was enough to build a solid business imho, but now we've got only a partially working dash fork with splitted chains, zero real business usage, no ways to communicate to founders directly and "community manager" who can't even say which chain is valid and proposes to use any 2 weeks after the split) and is it still possible to partially recover the funds.
Afka

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:24:41 PM

Is there somebody in France jurisdiction who can consult with a lawyer in order to understand possibility of filing a lawsuit against XMCC founders? Unfortunately I live outside of EU so can't do it myself.
How I see it - they made false promises to make people think that they have negotiation with government and xmcc will be broadly accepted currency in Monaco till the end of 2018, even in the end of 2018 Q3 they promissed 5% shops coverage by EOQ and 10% by EOY, when, I believe, it was clear for them it was not going to happen. Obviously everybody who trusted them are in huge losses now. It sounds like a fraud to me.

There are 2 exact persons known by community who respond for it, they pre-mined 7.2 mln coins, 3.6mln have been burnt, per information from one of these people there were about 2mln coins left owned by team about a half of a year ago, so at least about 1.5mln coins were sold till the time when price dipped below $1, that is quite a lot, much more than current total capitalization, and I would really like to know how these money were spent (it was enough to build a solid business imho, but now we've got only a partially working dash fork with splitted chains, zero real business usage, no ways to communicate to founders directly and "community manager" who can't even say which chain is valid and proposes to use any 2 weeks after the split) and is it still possible to partially recover the funds.

Hello, i can give you some help if u want, contact me in PM Smiley
money4nthing

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:52:40 PM

User 'Afka' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Anyway, why just not writing here?
Driendy

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:28:47 PM

Hi ,  I am not in anyway part of the xmcc team but I am obviously concerned by you claim especially when I know those guys did plenty of actions in full transparency without hiding identify or failling in all aspects of theirs promises (we say crazy partnerships and actions of the past year that show we deal with serious people).

First : do you have any evidence that they never contacted the government to find support ? Bear in mind promise for negotiation does not mean result guaranty
Same for the shops, they promised to work to target and if you have to sell tomorrow ice cream for 100$ but you sell only 20$ you failed your target but noot the promise . I know one car renting company and couple of other business are accepting the coins (or were), no ?
For the point regarding the chain, this is more logical point but again , this require super long investigation .

Basically I know we are all unhappy as we all lost money but I don't think those are fraudulent guys  . I perso would trust them more than plenty of other guys in the top 200 list. Good luck with your claim though .
money4nthing

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:58:32 PM

Well, they provided their names and this is more are less it in transparency - they never provided info about coins selling, what they actually spent to sponsorships, etc - it is maybe enough for crypto world but it's still imho not enough to call this a transparent project. Then, Sebastien never bothered himself by talking to community, Dimitry did, he was quite active and helpful till MIB 1, weeks before MIB1 he wrote he has several potential partners ready to start accepting xmcc in weeks, then he disappeared, then appeared again saying "last meeting went better than they expected" and promised more details later - and then just disappeared again till December, when he promissed to return to community, after that he wrote several posts and made an announcement saying he is leaving, and he was going to leave for long time.. Is that what you call "transparency"? I did trust to Dimitry as well, but I think it's just stupid to trust to him now, he wrote almost nothing during the last half of a year and almost everything he wrote was lie (maybe something was out of his control, but we paid money for his coins making decisions based on his words, doesn't this suppose some responsibility?)

Do you think some businesses are still accepting the coins? I don't think it is possible, currently the coin is dead, if the auto dealer sells a car (for almost whole the supply) it won't find idiots to sell the coins to. At current condition it won't be working even with sushi - the only working exchange with some volume (0-500usd a day) has 30% +/- gap between sell and buy bids. Did founders say anything about how all these partnership, and sponsorships end? Nope. Nothing. I don't think it's possible to revive the coin now, but at MIB1 time it still was alive and lack of activities from team since that time is what killed it, if the coin was actually used by regular people in real life it wouldn't fall in price that fast - only the fact it is not really used by anybody makes it speculative shitcoin that can drop 50% in price in single day, that can't be used in real life.

I don't say I have proves they didn't talk to government (though I don't have proves they did, nothing but their words, no outcome from these discussions), what I'm saying is a year ago they were saying xmcc will become broadly accepted Monaco currency by the end of 2018 (there are not many other crypto projects that promised such a strict thing), but instead this turned into useless shitcoin with broken blockchain nobody cares about and nobody is going to fix, and I don't see team made anything to prevent it - how it looks like they just collected money and left. I don't know if it was fraud by intention or just very poorly managed project, but they got our money promising exact things, and didn't do what they promised, in my opinion they must respond for it.
Driendy

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:23:43 PM

Well, they provid...

Just shorting your message not cover the whole page. I will give you some insight in the laws in France and help a bit , but just to be clear this is not a legal advice and I am not a lawyer . For legal advice you have to speak with the costly lawyers you'll find France sure la cote d'azure. Also they are based in Monaco hence there may be a bit of differences. And Don't ask me how i know all that, it's a long story . Grin

Basically for the criminal laws which is the code penal in France , the judge applies the law very strictly . This means things need to be proved to have happened exactly like the law describes. There is no place for interpretations and believes.  Basically if you claim the wall is white , you must prove it is , you can't just say the guys bought white wall painting hence the wall should be white etc... In addition you have to prove intention to cause damage. Like to prove Dimitry planned all that to take you money . Good luck for the fraud bit. I don't think something can be done here and perso I don't think any of the guys had any bad intentions . They all have respectful degrees , they are all with clear background and LIVE in France or Monaco where jokes like that are not permitted  . I don't think they are crazy to go to the crime , for what ? They already have a good live many in Europe would sell theirs friends to have , haha  Grin

For the civil proceedings, here we have the article 1382 du Code Civil (the new one 1240) which is the law for the financial liability . Here it's way easier to prove someone is responsible as this is not criminal but yet ; the law says that whoever caused damage to someone else because of his fault, must repair the damage .
Now here you have to prove still 3 points , first that by theirs actions (1), there was a damage , which is difficult to prove as you have to show that because of what they did (2), directly you lost money. Second, you have to prove in addition that what they did was a fault(3). Fault is something judged as very wrong.
Now in our case (cause I also lost money here and many) let's be realistic. At which point the broken chain, was communicated ?  I believe (correct me if I am wrong , ) when the price was already 90% from ATH. Basically even if you prove that they mismanaged the project / block-chain, you will only be able to recover the money after the event. Imagine you paid 10k when ATH, now you have left 1k and boom, bad news, block-chain broken  , the price of your portfolio goes down to 500$. You will only recover 500$ because the 9k dropped mainly because of the market misfortune  . You see where is the problem. No matter what they did, you can only recover what you lost after the event.

Now more about the market. Last time I read the same about Safex. The main guy there super passionate don't give too much updates anymore. A lot of guys are saying the coin is dead. This is across the board. Disaster mate. Most of the devs are leaving because things did not work out the way they expected .  I don't think the last 6 months of struggle this coins shows, is not because of the market and prespective. Basically people are getting pesimistic about the future and stop the start up projects . As you we all know only 10% of start up would succeed . This is why you should never invest more of what you can afford to loose no matter how much you believe in a project. Just invest an amount for which you will never seek any lawsuits and you will still sleep well when it goes to 0.

My believes about this coin. You can see my messages , I was super in and trusted as well those guys but I am not still there to blame them unless I hear something clear. Is it a dead project? For now like maybe 70-80% out there thinks are no longer active as they used to be. I still expect to see progress when the market comes back, I still believe many would be happy to replace Dimitry in his role , good luck to him . I still wait for the chain to be fixed and new platform launched as well as the recent website etc show that things are still happening .

What we should do ? Well if you are shareholder then better to help the ship so it does not sink with your gold on it or at least don't bomb it.  Grin
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:51:28 PM

What we should do ? Well if you are shareholder then better to help the ship so it does not sink with your gold on it or at least don't bomb it.  Grin
I totally agree with you!

I think so:
1) money4nthing = If you want to appeal to lawyers and sue in court, then do it. Otherwise, you're just a clown who works for the public and does not take any action. The dog barks and the caravan moves on.
2) If you don’t take real actions and don’t go to court, you don’t need to publicly spoil the project’s reputation because you yourself are nailing the coffin. Be smarter and wait for the pampas, sell your coins at the best price - you just need to be patient.

My opinion is that there are a lot of scams right now, such projects as SpectreSecurityCoin which have no miners at all and the team is rude on the forum. But Monoeci is not such a project, now Monoeci is in the ass, but I am waiting for them to release a new network, the price will increase and I could safely sell my coins at a better price. Therefore, as a coin holder, it is beneficial for me that everyone calms down !!!!
money4nthing

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:09:02 AM

Just shorting your message ...
I thought I wrote it clear enough before, my main concern is a year ago they advertised the coin as an alternative currency for Monaco, they promissed broad adoption in Monaco in 2018 and that was the only selling point for the coin. Obviously it didn't happen and I don't see proves they actually did something to make it happen. I would be ok if they slowed down but kept working, but they just completely stopped doing something in this area. They actually stopped doing almost anything at all, the only prove Sebastien is still alive is the stellar repository, with no activity since last year, the situation with splitted chain just shows how much they care about the project and community (though community almost dead too, and founders respond for it - leaving trrt "everything will be ok soon" chatbot responsible for communication is just a bad joke). We can keep waiting but there is nothing happening for more than a half of a year, I really wonder what makes you think it is going to change anytime soon?
Thanks for juridical comments anyway
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:33:00 AM

We can keep waiting but there is nothing happening for more than a half of a year, I really wonder what makes you think it is going to change anytime soon?
I have already written my opinion - I don’t expect a miracle, I don’t expect the team to start working, I’m waiting for the pump to sell my coins profitably, and you spoil the reputation of the coin with your messages.
Have patience and act like everyone else, just wait for the time when you can sell your coins.

Calm down, wait for the market to start growing, and do not write here your messages that condemn all those who hold the coins. Thank you for understanding.
Driendy

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:52:51 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 11:01:11 AM by Driendy

Just shorting your message ...
I thought I wrote it clear enough before, my main concern is a year ago they advertised the coin as an alternative currency for Monaco, they promissed broad adoption in Monaco in 2018 and that was the only selling point for the coin. Obviously it didn't happen and I don't see proves they actually did something to make it happen. I would be ok if they slowed down but kept working, but they just completely stopped doing something in this area. They actually stopped doing almost anything at all, the only prove Sebastien is still alive is the stellar repository, with no activity since last year, the situation with splitted chain just shows how much they care about the project and community (though community almost dead too, and founders respond for it - leaving trrt "everything will be ok soon" chatbot responsible for communication is just a bad joke). We can keep waiting but there is nothing happening for more than a half of a year, I really wonder what makes you think it is going to change anytime soon?

Going back to the laws and what they did, well they announced the partnership with the local soccer team which is already great considering that's a very difficult task to achieve when we talk about a club in Monaco. Few news from here and there already prove they did something  Basically I believe you will never manage to prove that they did nothing at all. The updates on tweeter , the discord support. Is it enough , maybe no, but is it a fault really not to have done what you promised (needs proving) ? Maybe they had valid reasons.

Second, why do you think the prices crashed because of that? Let's not forget again the core problem is not why the price did not increase and by how how much, the law is only valid for the what you can prove to be a clear loose . The hypothetical gain is very difficult to prove and claim back especially with regards of the markets. You can but very difficult .

Think about it, the prices since the first of Jan crashed by 90% everywhere. Let's take the prominent social-coin RDD that I follow. Been in the top 100 for almost 2 years now. What you see there is that they kept to theirs promised for 2018 but the coin crashed from , guess what , 0.03p$ to now 0.0013p$, almost the same goes for even ripple . From over 4$ down to 0.3$ = stupidly ridiculous , more than 90$ crash and they did everything they promised. So mate, with regards of you looses I really don't see how any judge will believe you that monoeici crashed mainly because of the team. Do you really believe in all honesty that's because of them ? I don't think so  .

Now where it's easy to see direct damage , is that since August little good news, only bad one and yea, today we have like 70% for the prices from August. But Again , if by then you have 1000k left in your portfolio you can make a claim to recover 700$. Ridiculous!

Why do I a believe that this coin will skyrocket . I was here in Sept 2017 and I know how things crashed from June to September 2017 and many coins had comments of the same type because as the dev teams stepped aside . As soon as the bulls came back though , some dead coins that were confirmed dead like RDD immediately became like super active with new roadmaps etc. This is crazy but this is how most of the dead coins recovered , thanks to the bull market. If no BullMarket RDD and many would have been now in the trash zone . Yes I don't believe the team behind this project is responsible for the crash from Jan to September last year, yes I do believe they are maybe responsible for the the one from Sept to now but for that last bit it always makes me no differences in terms of $ looses .
This coin to my view should recover as soon as things come back. You cannot achieve local adoption when now I even find less and less arritcle about crypto in the news. Everybody seems to have forgotten about crypto . Have you checked the popularity of Bitcoin in google search ?
I am telling you mate , even if this coin sign a partnership with bloody casino of Monaco  , this won't go anywhere to the moon in those market conditions. The cash in not there , nothing moves we are at 120bln for months now.

I am waiting to see what's next, I believe the bad news here are over, I expect some new announcements .
On that note whatever happened happened but I urge the team now not to waste more time and redress what's broken asap, list this on new exchanges, add new people to the team. Now no more excuses !!!
mikeymellow

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:24:45 AM

Well, they provid...

Just shorting your message not cover the whole page. I will give you some insight in the laws in France and help a bit , but just to be clear this is not a legal advice and I am not a lawyer . For legal advice you have to speak with the costly lawyers you'll find France sure la cote d'azure. Also they are based in Monaco hence there may be a bit of differences. And Don't ask me how i know all that, it's a long story . Grin

Basically for the criminal laws which is the code penal in France , the judge applies the law very strictly . This means things need to be proved to have happened exactly like the law describes. There is no place for interpretations and believes.  Basically if you claim the wall is white , you must prove it is , you can't just say the guys bought white wall painting hence the wall should be white etc... In addition you have to prove intention to cause damage. Like to prove Dimitry planned all that to take you money . Good luck for the fraud bit. I don't think something can be done here and perso I don't think any of the guys had any bad intentions . They all have respectful degrees , they are all with clear background and LIVE in France or Monaco where jokes like that are not permitted  . I don't think they are crazy to go to the crime , for what ? They already have a good live many in Europe would sell theirs friends to have , haha  Grin

For the civil proceedings, here we have the article 1382 du Code Civil (the new one 1240) which is the law for the financial liability . Here it's way easier to prove someone is responsible as this is not criminal but yet ; the law says that whoever caused damage to someone else because of his fault, must repair the damage .
Now here you have to prove still 3 points , first that by theirs actions (1), there was a damage , which is difficult to prove as you have to show that because of what they did (2), directly you lost money. Second, you have to prove in addition that what they did was a fault(3). Fault is something judged as very wrong.
Now in our case (cause I also lost money here and many) let's be realistic. At which point the broken chain, was communicated ?  I believe (correct me if I am wrong , ) when the price was already 90% from ATH. Basically even if you prove that they mismanaged the project / block-chain, you will only be able to recover the money after the event. Imagine you paid 10k when ATH, now you have left 1k and boom, bad news, block-chain broken  , the price of your portfolio goes down to 500$. You will only recover 500$ because the 9k dropped mainly because of the market misfortune  . You see where is the problem. No matter what they did, you can only recover what you lost after the event.

Now more about the market. Last time I read the same about Safex. The main guy there super passionate don't give too much updates anymore. A lot of guys are saying the coin is dead. This is across the board. Disaster mate. Most of the devs are leaving because things did not work out the way they expected .  I don't think the last 6 months of struggle this coins shows, is not because of the market and prespective. Basically people are getting pesimistic about the future and stop the start up projects . As you we all know only 10% of start up would succeed . This is why you should never invest more of what you can afford to loose no matter how much you believe in a project. Just invest an amount for which you will never seek any lawsuits and you will still sleep well when it goes to 0.

My believes about this coin. You can see my messages , I was super in and trusted as well those guys but I am not still there to blame them unless I hear something clear. Is it a dead project? For now like maybe 70-80% out there thinks are no longer active as they used to be. I still expect to see progress when the market comes back, I still believe many would be happy to replace Dimitry in his role , good luck to him . I still wait for the chain to be fixed and new platform launched as well as the recent website etc show that things are still happening .

Excellent Post.
money4nthing

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:16:14 PM

Lol, this $#it has splitted again today, I bet nobody noticed yet and it will take weeks for trrrrt to accept it, then he'll say it doesn't matter, and real team (if there is still somebody there) will not bother themselves with talking to community. But lets keep our mouths shut and try to look like a healthy community of a healthy coin.
Just remember - if you have accepted that this is a shitcoin and just wait for whole the market pump to get rid of it - it just make you a scammer too, just not the smartest one. Not smart enough to realize the coin is dead, there is no gold on the ship - it has been stolen from you by smarter scammers who created the coin.

PS. If there is somebody in France interested in in filing a lowsuite against the founders - let me know, I was watching the coin long enough and remember quite well what they talked and where, will do my best to find the proves that the founders obviously lied to community to keep selling the coins at high prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: