Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28395 times)
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

if looking for a lot of profitable in my opinion long-term holding. where we will invest the coins we have, and set the targets. before it will be monitored the price. if prices soar, then later will be done trading.
but besides that, it's better to do daily trading by buying dips, then it will benefit. in this way the income earned will be more and more.
cerealnac

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

Day trading is rife with market manipulation and scamming. I am a hodler because I want to believe the coins I invest in and don't want to help the market manipulators in their games.
CoinHunter82

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

Holding a coin in many aspects is more attractive ... do not strain and look at the charts every minute. Everyone chooses his own earnings strategy in this crypto market.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

If i do good profit,i probably choose day trading in day trading you can focus the price value everyday trading status,you can calculate what coin is more profitable and demanding in the market in that moment hour and you actually know the coin goes dump fast.In holding coin for long term business actually i can say that sometimes you cannot monitor the price value day by day you rely when or what day the price value of the coin you holding will be x3 or x10.
VoruiYbivai

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Both, is profitable and depends on your capital amount to trade ,Somehow, day trading is more hard to do if you have no good skills on it it it a very risky game ,you are like trading of war which in any moment it can dump hard or pump hard . Long term holding is a sure profit if you invested in a Altcoin that have a big potential in the next months or years.
I fully agree! by my own experience I can say that it is better to hodl! it is very difficult to predict where the price will go at the crypt-currency market. obviously hodl.
elston6x

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

Contrary with intraday, where it's necessary to monitor price even every hour possible. Which sometimes makes me feel easy to be emotional because circumstances. I think by Day Trade he means the trading. And I’ll suggest that it is something which depends on you entirely. If you are smart enough that you can manage to earn from doing day trade, then go for it
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Our analysis of the coins we have becomes the most important part. Look at how the graph increases and decreases. Oh yes, don't  forget to always see the development of coin you have because dev regulations and decisions will be able to affect the price significantly. Both can help you earn profits but both have its advantages and disadvantages. For day trader, you need to closely monitor the price of your investment and sell at the right moment with hit your goal for the day
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Contrary with intraday, where it's necessary to monitor price even every hour possible. Which sometimes makes me feel easy to be emotional because circumstances. I think by Day Trade he means the trading. And I’ll suggest that it is something which depends on you entirely. If you are smart enough that you can manage to earn from doing day trade, then go for it
Yes, that is right holding bitcoin will be the best idea although if you have good experience in trading altcoin then you can also make good money from there but still if you are reluctant to invest your money anywhere then you should simply hold your bitcoin and hope that through this way you will certainly get a good profit because the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more and more. This is something more preferable but certainly not for one who does not know well about it
kamote291993

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

Being a day trade is a pleasure because we can be a powerful speculator with ever-increasing skills. For altcoin markets it is necessary for hodl actions for coins that have the potential of developing their business. But if we are able to be more active, the price difference they have in one day can be taken small profit, and it's not just for one coin only, and if all collected will be a very good nominal.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

day trade is just for trader who do it as main job, because they will pay all their time for trading and researching the market.
Long trade is more suitable for investors who just want to make more profit from their invested amount, and trading is not their main job. They usually read newspaper everyday but it all the time.
Dharmah

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

For me choosing good project/coin to invest in is the best way because you don't need to worry if the price drops.
I usually buy some good coins and if they have more than 10% price range change in the day I'm daytrading some too, trying to get the highs.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

i think each option has an advantage and disadvantage. however, if youre investment on bitcoin has a lot of digit, then its better to keep it tell the price hits to the fullest. and for those whose holding few digit on their bitcoin wallet, well its a wise idea to catch the highest pick of bitcoin a day and buy again when it drives low. in addition a piece of advice. you need ro pay close attention to the bitcoin graph all day long. both option is risky my friend
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

I do both , like so many people in my country.
But tomorow, i will sell a bit.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

I believe this is the best time for you to trade, once the bitcoin has started to go up again and the other coin increases. We can see that the market is constantly fluctuating so the divergence will continue. This shows that this is the opportunity for us to trade and bring in the best profit. From yesterday to the present time I have x2 of my property thanks to the NEO trade.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

I believe that at this point you should hold, since all of the coins, including bitcoins, are currently experiencing a significant fall in value. Bitcoin fell more than 70% to $ 6,000 yesterday afternoon. Currently, bitcoins and other coins are at great prices so we can buy them. According to my calculations, the market will continue to fall so you choose the best penny to keep. I think that in just one month, whoever buys a coin at this time, the winning rate will be 100%.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

I think day trade would be safer on altcoin because there are lots of altcoins that go up then fall and don't come back even though not all of them, short term investments also give a profit in a short time
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

i think each option has an advantage and disadvantage. however, if youre investment on bitcoin has a lot of digit, then its better to keep it tell the price hits to the fullest. and for those whose holding few digit on their bitcoin wallet, well its a wise idea to catch the highest pick of bitcoin a day and buy again when it drives low. in addition a piece of advice. you need ro pay close attention to the bitcoin graph all day long. both option is risky my friend
even we are able to see that there is some advantages and also some disadvantages too the risk of why we have to take that for is the best thing that we are able to see for so better to choose also what is the best for on it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

miang

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Don't want is going to be sitting there trading 24 hours a day, so there has to be some amount of holding. In addition to that you don't want to be trading for the remainder of your natural life, so you're going to be putting some of that money that you made back into things which would be considered holding Investments
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

Day trading requires a lot of knowledge I think, lot of people start to trade with all of their tokens without setting up sell orders and become "day traders" but just lose opportunities and profit by selling everything.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

These two approaches are very different and the result very much depends on your skills. If you are good at trading you may do more money with trading, but if you are bad, you will lose it. Holding requires almost no skills. The only skill which is necessary is to be cold blooded what you get in a bloodbath like these very days.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: