Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

If i can do both i will do it but for now i will just do hodling and just wait for the price to pump. As i learn to do day trading i will do it because i think i can profit much more with it aside from holding.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

I do only holding and don't believe day trading.
day trading always due to lose for me
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Trading profitable coins based on trading volume is always more profitable than just HODLing more specially when the market is going down. For me, I'll always prefer trading than HODLing.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Long term investment in undervalued altcoins and ICOs with very strong teams behind them. That was my focus until now when I'm starting to be interested in day trading as well. Smiley

Thank you all for your helpful posts!

Regards,
We can see that in the past few days the market has shown very good signs when the price of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously increasing during the days. That is a good opportunity for us to trade bitcoin and altcoin, what you have to do is to analyze carefully, withdraw the market and make a specific investment plan.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

split your fund. let's say 20% for day trading and 80% for hold depend on your style.
We can see in the past few days the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing, this is the opportunity for us to trade bitcoin. The digital money market has been buoyed by the continuous rise in bitcoin prices and altcoin. As bitcoin prices are still on the rise, let's trade bitcoin today to increase our holdings.

Currently, if you want to buy more Bitcoin, it is a good choice. The price of Bitcoin can increases to $12,000 or higher than is $15,000. But you need to be ready the situation Bitcoin will increase slowly. Not like 2017, 2018 can be a year to prepare for 2019 and buy at dip price of the whale.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

If you do have the funds then doing both things would really be a good move because you would able to maximize your profits either on long term or short term as long we are sure on what we are doing and not confusing ourselves regarding on the coins we are trading and holding but well this thing would depend on the capability of a certain person if hed like to engage on either short or long
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

The important thing is on where we can able to make money. I agree with you that it totally depends on your capabilities and skills. If you are very good at market analysis or are having some background of subjects like business administration, economics etc you can go for day trading
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

The benefit of doing this will be that in case you got a very low profit per coin, you will still be able to gather high amount of profits only because you have more coins to trade with. I think in this way, one can get profit even if the per coin rate increased by very less amount. You yourselves answer about which is best whether day trade or Holding. I agree with your point
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

It will depend on you which one will you don. For me, I do both trade and holding. I prefer to hold the bitcoin, ETH, litecoin the half of them for the trading activities and the other half is for holding. Both of trading and holding is profitable you can do as long you understand and know how to do it. IF you don't want risk the best is Holding because holding is comparatively is safer especially if you are holding bitcoins and others high value.   
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Day trading requirements are quite different from the holding as both have different perceptions as in day trading you have to concentrate on the daily income coming from your capital and in holding you have to wait for longer time to get profit from your capital.

Day trading is more difficult as you will have to give more time to your business  in order to keep update your self from daily developments in the market.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

From small to large sized investors, everyone will say something similar to holding because day trading is very risky compared to holding.
Day trading is profitable sometimes but could prove extremely dangerous when markets move against us due to some false decisions but that is only when you intend to sell them the same day or in the very near future, but if you intend to wait very long just the way many did with Bitcoins, then returns will be overwhelming.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Either way, profitable, UNLESS you are really watching your portfolio. As I've understand, Day Trading is buying an asset and selling it right away with a little profit that was about 3-10% of your initial investment. It is more of like locking in profits right away if given a chance. Long term holding is holding a coin/token for a specific period of time and see if would moon, holding it even it was up by 2000% after a week but you plan to sell it after a month. Day Trading is locking in profit for a day of trade and Long Term holding is like Time deposit. I prefer day trading, way much more profitable.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

split your fund. let's say 20% for day trading and 80% for hold depend on your style.
I think that you can relieve 100% of your capital today, it is possible to see the market in recent days is very exciting bitcoin gas prices and altcoin are continuously increasing in recent days. , which is why we can trade without risk. Instead of keeping a long term, you trade short, surfing to be able to make a profit safely.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

It will depend on you which one will you don. For me, I do both trade and holding. I prefer to hold the bitcoin, ETH, litecoin the half of them for the trading activities and the other half is for holding. Both of trading and holding is profitable you can do as long you understand and know how to do it. IF you don't want risk the best is Holding because holding is comparatively is safer especially if you are holding bitcoins and others high value.   
we can split our money into separate account.one for day trading and another one for long term trading account.by doing this we can calculate much percents our portofolio growth.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

- Well, your choice is very good and suitable for the market because if we only focus on one of two options, we may face many dangers and ignore the good opportunity to increase income, I believe that no one wants to fall into this situation. So, divide our funds appropriately and spend time on both, we will receive more benefits, and pay attention to the coins that you say, their prices fluctuate in a very safe range suitable for either day trading or hodling, accurate calculation and analysis, the risk will be very low and profit will be very high

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

it is actually safer if you hold the coin and wait for the price to go up but if you dare to do the tranding it is also very profitable
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Day trading requires a good luck I think, because when you want to make a profit within a day then you must depend on the price hike otherwise you can't make any profit. that's why It is too risky to make profit from a day trading. I believe that it's not a basic system for trading.
Actually, Long term trading would be the best platform for me. I believe in long term tarding. that's why Holding coin or token for the long term might bring a lot of profit. That's why, day trading always doesn't bring the profit.
akukakeh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

I think the most effective way to get rich is day trading, even though it's risky but it will pay off, getting a bit of a profit is not a problem as long as every day
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I used to be a day trader , it was riskey and it gave me a hard time!
now I'm a crypto holder , I choose good projects and hold them!
now I'm happier and sleep better!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

Somebody like Day Trading and Somebody like Holding but who is Newbie they are maximum Hold because they don’t know how to start day trading. I think Day trading is a best if it has a risk involve although most of the people like day trading and I’m doing day trading so Day Trading is a better.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: