Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28396 times)
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

ive tried my hand at trading and i suppose to some extent i still do trade but all in all the safest option is just to hodl. Ive lost more than id like from trading even though ive had some decent trades as well but ive never lost out in holding bitcoin, i dont think anyone has at this point. Holding onto alts is a different story though  Shocked
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:34 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

We can see the market is very active today as bitcoin and altcoin prices have been rising sharply today. At present, bitcoin prices have recovered to $ 10600 and are still on the rise. So we should buy bitcoin and trade right now. Because the market is constantly volatile, I think you should not keep it too long, the risk will be high.
You are recommend me shouldn't keep Bitcoin too long but why do you said we should buy Bitcoin and trade right now, do you think it is unreasonable? Cheesy If like you said, we must to careful when we hold Bitcoin with high target, because the bearish trend of Bitcoin seems still not ended.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

Day trading is super fucking hard; you have to be glued to the markets and news, following trends and using technical analysis to take scalps. Even then, a quick change in the market can stop you out on all your investments.
If you think you are smart and you can quit your job to do this, then you are taking a huge gamble if you do not have serious reserves. Even if you are lucky enough to have made enough money and do not to need to work you are still entering a super hard market to day trade. I know of a trader this week who was stopped out of all of his investments because of the China news, where if he wasn’t a day trader and held long positions on them all a bunch would have been close to recovery. Each stop was executed at a loss. As such, all those losses need winning back.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

doing day trading is really difficult unless we have a good skill in trading because we need to choose the right coin and analyze the price and then buy the coin. we need to do this in short of time and we don't make any mistake that will lead us to lose our money if something not right is happening. I suggest to holding the coin but not for a long time and maybe for one or two and sell it when the price increase although the increase of the price is not too high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

I am doing both day trading and holding. Day trading is mostly for coins that pump and dump.
For those coins that have potential in the long term, I will hold for a longer period.

You can see that today bitcoin prices are unlikely to fluctuate more than 10% fluctuation and the current level of appreciation. This suggests that we should not trade at the present time because bitcoin prices can drop at any time and do not follow a specific trend, so the risk is high when we trade.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Day trading needs proper skills and enough knowledge because it is a highly risk and not everyone succeed with it. Many have already lost  a large sum of money trying to beat the market. I prefer holding my bitcoin for a lesser risk. Hodling is the safest option for making a profit and all you have to do is to have patience nd wait for the bitcoin to grow.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

It depends from what you like more and from your skills: if you are an experienced forex trader, when you start to trade cryptocurrencies you can really make a lot of money with day trading, with so high volatility (of course, you can lose everything).
If you don't like stress, however, it's better to hold and don't think too much about the investment.

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

If you know how to trade in plus, day trading will definitely bring you more profit. The investor's strategy (to buy and store for a long time) will suit those who do not know how to trade or do not do it very well.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

If you know how to trade in plus, day trading will definitely bring you more profit. The investor's strategy (to buy and store for a long time) will suit those who do not know how to trade or do not do it very well.
Utilize your skills if you have that skills in order to maximize your income.
Day trading always gives a lot of opportunity to us to make money and if we are smart, we do not have to work harder to grow our funds
since trading is always a good answer to achieve our dreams. I tried to develop my skills in trading but I can tell I am not yet good enough so I choose
to hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

In my opinion holding can not be best for any time. Trading should be the best choice for any market where there are opportunity of trading. When anyone make daily trade his brain will be sharp in dimentionally and he or she will be familier with trading. Day by day he will be gainer.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Utilize your skills if you have that skills in order to maximize your income.
Day trading always gives a lot of opportunity to us to make money and if we are smart, we do not have to work harder to grow our funds
since trading is always a good answer to achieve our dreams. I tried to develop my skills in trading but I can tell I am not yet good enough so I choose
to hold.

Day trading is more like a random trade compared to holding. You need to enter and exit very quickly as you know. Moving fast is the key of success in day trading and other daily activities.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Daily trade or holding, it will depends on the mindset of individual and its stratrgy. If he wants to earn quickly and return its capital then you are in favor of daily trading. If you were aiming for high return then you are in favor of holding your investment.
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

I suggest both are good one. You should shuffle the both trading. In long term trading you choose cheapest value cryptocurrency and also you analysis the current and future potential of the cryptocurrency. Then you another coin like BTC and BCH. These coins are high value investment. So you invest less amount and huge profit. This process is more convenient to use for any competitors.
I will dependably incline toward day exchanging in light of the fact that day exchanging are quick exchanging and give you benefit with a past rate and I have encountered in day exchanging while at the same time holding exchanging is likewise great yet it require a ton of investment so's the reason I am occupied with day exchanging. Generally holding exchanging is likewise best to earn benefit.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

Yes, indeed both ways are good.
But indeed, for now, the holding is the most in the recommendation because the market is not supportive and also all its price crypto is in the dip.

For day trade I suggest you use a lot of capital and take a little profit margin, for example, I have a total capital of 5 bitcoin. Place 2 bitcoins in one coin and buy at 2000 satoshi and sell at 2500 Satoshi.
Too fast indeed but very profitable and minimize the risk of lose. And do as often as possible to take a lot of profit.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

daily trading is so difficult if you are not good at trading or experience in trading. you have to follow the market every hour or even every minute. holding is sutable for newbies or people who dont know much about trading. i prefer holding

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀