Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64186 times)
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

I've downloaded the game, I've coins but no payment, that's it?

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luanptit

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

look at the price you can see this is sh*t sc*m coin, bi*tch please!

The coin was only recently born. Developers are active and do a lot. The community is also interested. If this is a scam, what then is not the scam?

That's right, it does not have a month of life and many many hours of work behind, please be fair and have patience, Rome was not done in a day.

Thanks for your support freedom_io

Regards,

Update new slack invite dev https://playercoin.herokuapp.com/
mrtuiphan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

i buy some placoin , but the price dump to 110 sts/coin, div my balance
Mast3rCoin

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:37:29 PM

look at the price you can see this is sh*t sc*m coin, bi*tch please!
you can play if you like..if don't..leave it.. simple bro Cheesy
x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

i buy some placoin , but the price dump to 110 sts/coin, div my balance

Patient is the key, it's normal as this coin just launch....give it a time....it's a good time for accumulate placos.
erdanis

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:07:14 PM

Who can help me with this?...

zalando95

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:27:05 PM

***** INOFFICIAL information! ******

As the critics are growing due to the no longer instant payments, I have decided to explain you the system and how it works from now.
Besides I want to clarify that I am no official team or staff member and do not get paid for this.
All information are based on my personal knowledge and can contain mistakes.

New vs. old - why it's better
The old system was simple: Play and get paid. But also there was a big number one rule: Play fast, make much points and be early to get paid.
If you were too late - sorry, no more coins. The new system is completely different. But also as you see not that easy.
One more great feature: Hackers now no longer have a chance. Instead of also paying out hackers, hack attacks from hackers will now not be paid.

The idea
My idea was, to pay the people after how much they played and give everyone a fair chance - not the first ones, really everyone.
With this idea I wanted to archive, that even if you play at the end of the day, you would get paid - and the new system definitely does.
The concept behind it were shares and final payments instead of instantly paying out.
Thankfully the team and main dev accepted and already implemented my idea and changed the system.

Exact example:

Imagine: There were 200 users playing during a 24 hour period.
100 players have each 1000 points, 50 have each 5000, 25 have 10000 and 25 players have each 50000 points played in the period.
Due to the new system, it's possible that even if thousands of players would have played during the day, each person gets a piece of the cake.

So all players have together played 1.850.000 points in the day.
Now the system at the end of a day divides the amount that gets paid out (10.000) with the amount of points/shares (1.850.000)
Result = 0.0054054054. That means, that each share equals 0,0054054054 PlayerCoins.
1 point played in a game means one share. So there are 1.850.000 total shares.

The 100 players with each 1000 points get 5,4 PlayerCoins,
the 50 with 5000 get 27 Playercoins,
the 25 with 10000 get 54 Playercoins
and the 25 players with 50000 get 270 Playercoins.
That means, that every player of the 200 players who played in the day gets something but still the better they played, the more they get.

Payments will from now be paid every 24 hours, not instantly. Please note that you maybe have to wait up to 24 hours till your payment will be sent.
You can see the countdown for the next payment on the redeem page.

I am honest: I also had critics against the team and the project. But I try to improve it with own ideas. So instead of just shouting that they scam,
I try to help them and build trust to them. I am sure they don't scam, they just simply have not unlimited time and other things to do.

I hope you understand now how the system works.
mrtuiphan

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:13:00 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:36:18 AM by mrtuiphan

As the critics are growing due to the no longer instant payments, I have decided to explain you the system and how it works from now.
Besides I want to clarify that I am no official team or staff member and do not get paid for this.

The old system was simple: Play and get paid. But also there was a big number one rule: Play fast, make much points and be early to get paid.
If you were too late - sorry, no more coins. The new system is completely different. But also as you see not that easy.
One more great feature: Hackers now no longer have a chance. Instead of also paying out hackers, hack attacks from hackers will now not be paid.

The idea
My idea was, to pay the people after how much they played and give everyone a fair chance - not the first ones, really everyone.
With this idea I wanted to archive, that even if you play at the end of the day, you would get paid - and the new system definitely does.
The concept behind it were shares and final payments instead of instantly paying out.
Thankfully the team and main dev accepted and already implemented my idea and changed the system.

Exact example:

100 players have each 1000 points, 50 have each 5000, 25 have 10000 and 25 players have each 50000 points played in the period.
Due to the new system, it's possible that even if thousands of players would have played during the day, each person gets a piece of the cake.

Now the system at the end of a day divides the amount that gets paid out (10.000) with the amount of points/shares (1.850.000)
Result = 0.0054054054. That means, that each share equals 0,0054054054 PlayerCoins.

That means, that every player of the 200 players who played in the day gets something but still the better they played, the more they get.

Payments will from now be paid every 24 hours, not instantly. Please note that you maybe have to wait up to 24 hours till your payment will be sent.

I am honest: I also had critics against the team and the project. But I try to improve it with own ideas. So instead of just shouting that they scam,
I try to help them and build trust to them. I am sure they don't scam, they just simply have not unlimited time and other things to do.

I think dev need to delete all Uspoint of hacker,it better for every gamer !
Digfow

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:07:38 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 03:25:58 AM by Digfow

HELLPP MEEE
https://imgur.com/jFatwnb

I made this record exactly 23:56 Brasilia time
I'm very sorry for not having the code.

https://imgur.com/baArUAJ

SCORE: 10460  Cry   Cry Cry
kalimen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

BTMEN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:39:40 AM

The idea

Exact example:

I think dev need to delete all Uspoint of hacker,it better for every gamer !

Hello, I can assure you that we do this, our programmer without exaggeration maybe lose a two hours every day checking all requests for codes and games manually to avoid paying requests that we believe are fraudulent,
By the way, Zalando, many thanks for your contributions, have been and are very valuable for the team and we thank you, as those of the other components of the community, it is always appreciated to know your opinion and receive your criticism.

Thank you all!
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:58:53 AM

HELLPP MEEE

I made this record exactly 23:56 Brasilia time
I'm very sorry for not having the code.

SCORE: 10460  Cry   Cry Cry

Congratulations, yes, that is a record!!! Undecided
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:10:23 AM

how to fix "key invalid" all game i try and got the same result, i was reinstall game not worked  Cry

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
blackice2013 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:38:34 AM

The idea

Exact example:

Hi Zalando and everyone.

Thanks for the explanation. You are right about the time , we have our own jobs and families, not exclusive dedication ti this of course, but we are doing our best to improve the system.

I must say the redeem system is causing more troubles than we expected, because of the "easy" way ANY apk for Android can be hacked.
The new Shares system is working great, but still a lot of people trying to "hack" scores to get more coins.

We had lost a lot of time trying to improve the redeem system. In fact, our programmer, had to "re-do" from scratch a couple of times, and now he is working hand by hand with our Game Dev to a new improvement to erradícate all the hacking attempts.

Will let you know when the new system is ready.
That means you will all have to update games again (sry about that) .

About the price of the coin, what can I say? People is selling the cheap coins, not us. So if price goes down is basically because some of you are selling cheap.
Anyway, I'm confident about this is temporary and a good moment to buy and stack Placos.
We have still a LOT to do and a LOT of good ideas to make this grow.

I must say we wanted to enter Cryptopia a few days ago. Bought the 2BTC of Dots needed to pay the listing fee (1M dots), BUT yesterday when I was about to pay the listing, they simple multiplied price x5 (5 M dots now for listing a new coin). Thats about 40.000$, and we simply  cannot pay that right now.

Still waiting to be listed at yobit too. Hope they will add us this week.
We need more volume in exchanges to make the price rise. Thats all!

Btw we are all here and working to improve everything .

Thanks all for your support!
Regards
-DEV-

kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:45:52 AM

The idea

Exact example:

Hi Zalando and everyone.

Thanks for the explanation. You are right about the time , we have our own jobs and families, not exclusive dedication ti this of course, but we are doing our best to improve the system.

I must say the redeem system is causing more troubles than we expected, because of the "easy" way ANY apk for Android can be hacked.
The new Shares system is working great, but still a lot of people trying to "hack" scores to get more coins.

We had lost a lot of time trying to improve the redeem system. In fact, our programmer, had to "re-do" from scratch a couple of times, and now he is working hand by hand with our Game Dev to a new improvement to erradícate all the hacking attempts.

About the price of the coin, what can I say? People is selling the cheap coins, not us. So if price goes down is basically because some of you are selling cheap.
Anyway, I'm confident about this is temporary and a good moment to buy and stack Placos.

I must say we wanted to enter Cryptopia a few days ago. Bought the 2BTC of Dots needed to pay the listing fee (1M dots), BUT yesterday when I was about to pay the listing, they simple multiplied price x5 (5 M dots now for listing a new coin). Thats about 40.000$, and we simply  cannot pay that right now.

Regards
-DEV-

Thanks for the explanation Dev.

kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:54:53 AM

** WE OFFICIALLY STARTED THE WEEKLY LOTTERY **

At 14:00 PM will begin the weekly lottery draw in which all participants can win 5,000 PLACOS, all wallets that have redeemed codes in our system enter the draw automatically, you should do nothing more than play. Good luck to you all.

mrtuiphan

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:02:14 AM

The idea

Exact example:

Hi Zalando and everyone.

Regards
-DEV-

You need to make some game can use Placoin to play, example: dice, card,... Everyone will buy and pay for this game
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1175

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

The idea

Exact example:

Hi Zalando and everyone.

Regards
-DEV-

Wow, that is quite a number. I mean you guys didn't collect any serious money upfront development, did you? And btw, can't you try to negotiate with them? I mean, that's really bad to hear with your timing.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
dcorn24

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

The idea

Exact example:

Hi Zalando and everyone.

Regards
-DEV-

Wow, that is quite a number. I mean you guys didn't collect any serious money upfront development, did you? And btw, can't you try to negotiate with them? I mean, that's really bad to hear with your timing.

I hope your team will be recovering investor money with 2dot that you paid for listing.

Also...

If android is so easy to hack... Why not switch your platform over to IOS first... Avoid any hacker problems, build the token's reputation while you correct the android functionality in the background..

Each time the Android game is updated and fails, we lose Investor support... But if you were to put out a fully functional program on IOS and avoid those APK hacks, this would allow you to get additional support which in turn becomes votes on Nova which brings extra support as well.

Or.... Pull the game down all together until you are able to correct those issues... The community is better off without anything than to continue to download errored programming that makes your team look like they keep missing the ball.... We believe in you... We just think it needs to be done a little differently because it's not just you you're working for now... You have to play politics as well or the coin will go to 0 and you won't have money to continue development, and we'll have to take the loss.

Thank you for your time.

Big Supporter here.
ArkanGames

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:03:43 PM

Hackers will keep on eating your game scores day in day out ..Unless your game scores and most of things are verified on server.
Since the android , iOS or PC games all are client based they are easy to cheat if there is no serverside check.

We are also working on somewhat similar model to Playcoins but with one big MMORPG game.
We are very carefully trying to place most of our functionality with server checks to avoid cheating.

If all your game resides on the client they will cheat.

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us and we can suggest a few things to avoid hack attempts.

Regads,
Arkan Games
dcorn24

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Hackers will keep on eating your game scores day in day out ..Unless your game scores and most of things are verified on server.
Since the android , iOS or PC games all are client based they are easy to cheat if there is no serverside check.

We are also working on somewhat similar model to Playcoins but with one big MMORPG game.
We are very carefully trying to place most of our functionality with server checks to avoid cheating.

If all your game resides on the client they will cheat.

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us and we can suggest a few things to avoid hack attempts.

Regads,
Arkan Games

This I like ALOT! We have other developers reaching wanting to be part of the production! Love it. The more people you can bring on board to do outside developing and put fresh eyes on the programming, the quicker this will come together. Especially if you can integrate Placo into an already established game that has been through these trials and tribulations.

That would create a backbone for the entire project and somewhere for investors to play while you work out the kinks.

VERY COOL stuff here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: