Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64186 times)
ybumaye

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

Good afternoon,

I'm having trouble redeeming the bunny hunter code I played for over 1 hour and when it comes to redeeming the value of share being received is well below what it was for me to have won.

I need help so it is not the first time this happened in the game yesterday I had some bad problems too but I did not call because there were few points and minutes that I have forgotten today I do not have print proving my high score I was going to get the top score for sure any dev is there please help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

Good afternoon,

I'm having trouble redeeming the bunny hunter code I played for over 1 hour and when it comes to redeeming the value of share being received is well below what it was for me to have won.

I need help so it is not the first time this happened in the game yesterday I had some bad problems too but I did not call because there were few points and minutes that I have forgotten today I do not have print proving my high score I was going to get the top score for sure any dev is there please help me

How much you score ?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

Good afternoon,

Helo I think you play not 1 hours you can on web 7546   BUNNY HUNTER   0h 38m 0s Thats its me , iam play 38 M And get 760 Share if you play 1 hour you will be on leaderboard

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
LeoGama1

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:45:00 AM

Hello Admin ...

Primarily I would like to congratulate you on the project!
I thresh to thrive !!

Would you like to know how much each SHARES worth in PLACOS?

I would also like to know when the currency will go out of the ICO phase and if you want to count on masternod ??

Once again, congratulations and thank you !!

Note: I believe that an online poker platform using the PLC would add a lot of value !!
LeoGama1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:11:00 AM

More doubts ...  Grin Grin

Is the PLAYER COIN PREMIUM PASS active? It works??

What day of the week does the lottery happen and does it even exist ?? Have there been any winners here?  Smiley

Since I met SILVERSTAR and I met PLACO's proposal I've been playing a lot every day with the aim of encouraging ... and I wish I could participate more !! With this space here the forum will be more present and I will try to contribute as much as possible !!  Wink Wink

Cool
kalimen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

BTMEN

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:18:24 AM

Good afternoon,

Hi, the score depends on the share of each and based on the total of the day, we would need more data to find out, for the better doubts to enter the slack and speak directly with the DEV.
Regards,
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:23:06 AM

Hello Admin ...

Primarily I would like to congratulate you on the project!
I thresh to thrive !!

Would you like to know how much each SHARES worth in PLACOS?

I would also like to know when the currency will go out of the ICO phase and if you want to count on masternod ??

Once again, congratulations and thank you !!

Note: I believe that an online poker platform using the PLC would add a lot of value !!

Hi, thanks for the support, the currency already out of the ICO phase and now it is only in Trader, Coinex and Nova, hopefully soon put it in Yobit. BlackJack is expected to launch soon and more multiline slots. We do not rule out Poker but for now we will continue to do so for a while. Masternodes are not foreseen at the moment in the short term but they are not discarded either.

you are welcome
kalimen

BTMEN

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:26:22 AM

More doubts ...  Grin Grin

What day of the week does the lottery happen and does it even exist ?? Have there been any winners here?  Smiley

Since I met SILVERSTAR and I met PLACO's proposal I've been playing a lot every day with the aim of encouraging ... and I wish I could participate more !! With this space here the forum will be more present and I will try to contribute as much as possible !!  Wink Wink

Cool

Silver Premium if it is available, of course, you just have to follow the instructions explained pages back, lottery we do weekly and we publish the winners, it is usually Tuesday but as this week we have launched the Gambling zone (still in beta) has been delayed , between today and tomorrow we will do.

Regards!!
BeastRay

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:16:43 AM

Hey team,

Since the last time I've looked here, it seems everyone's been busy! I like the update to Flying Tap, and the fact that I can actually earn PLACO now. I've gotten around 1000 since I started, super happy about that.

I've got a few suggestions for some people to consider. In particular, I'd like to suggest a few things about the games. Sometimes with Flying Tap, it seems like the number of shares you get is inconsistent. It's hard to tell how much time you've been playing the game, but I've been judging it based on my score, avoiding as many of the Player Coin icons so I've got a pretty decent gauge as to how many shares I should earn. That said, I think there could be an easy way.

First, Placos aren't earned based on score in general, which makes the actual "score" seem insignificant. What if Player Coin could offer a weekly leaderboard for the highest, say, 5-10 scores of the week in a variety of their games? The closer to the top score, the higher the extra coins.

Second, I think a timer on the screen would be useful in knowing how many shares we earn. Every 30 seconds, you can indicate that they've earned the shares simply by flashing the number red for a moment, or something of the like.

Third, and this is strictly for the games and some convenience, there should be an option to turn off the game sound. I like to run podcasts while I play the mobile games. It would be pretty cool if I could listen to the podcast without the music going.

I've got a few other thoughts, but I'm still formulating them and I'm going to be sending you guys a private message soon. Cheers everyone! Keep up the good work!
Joni22

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:42:44 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 05:55:59 AM by Joni22

good work dev. loves to see developments so far.
besides making a purchase through ico, now i also buy some current. this is a great project, with a great dev team, i love this.

thumbs

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
Pardon_the_fukk

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:14:03 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 10:31:30 AM by Pardon_the_fukk

is my smartphone mining while I play?

I get VERY different shares at same time playing using wlan or mobile internet.

wlan over 200 shares
mobile internet 30 shares

same time, same points
ybumaye

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:44:14 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 11:58:28 AM by ybumaye

Good afternoon,

Hi, the score depends on the share of each and based on the total of the day, we would need more data to find out, for the better doubts to enter the slack and speak directly with the DEV.
Regards,

so friend I made more than 6000 points in the bunny hunter and my reward appears 70 shares being that it is impossible to make this much of points in 3 minutes and a half comes to be ridiculous I did not get the "reward" I came here first to solve this sorry if English is bad, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator. I have a picture of the score and the reward page.
Good afternoon,

Helo I think you play not 1 hours you can on web 7546   BUNNY HUNTER   0h 38m 0s Thats its me , iam play 38 M And get 760 Share if you play 1 hour you will be on leaderboard

Good Morning,
so you're my rival but I did one hour of gameplay because I left the freebitcoin open and I stayed a certain time until I ran out I made over 6000 points 1000 points for 10 minutes or so, 6000 points in less than I think is very improbable and I'm not so good to do more than 7000 points, okay you said this more want to give 70 shares ve if it is not to want to get angry

Good afternoon,

How much you score ?

yes more 6000 points
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

Helo Dev Maybe You Gift Some Game For USER, Top Leaderboard maybe Price 100 Placo or something thx

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
LeoGama1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:09:22 PM

More doubts ...  Grin Grin

What day of the week does the lottery happen and does it even exist ?? Have there been any winners here?  Smiley

Since I met SILVERSTAR and I met PLACO's proposal I've been playing a lot every day with the aim of encouraging ... and I wish I could participate more !! With this space here the forum will be more present and I will try to contribute as much as possible !!  Wink Wink

Cool

Silver Premium if it is available, of course, you just have to follow the instructions explained pages back, lottery we do weekly and we publish the winners, it is usually Tuesday but as this week we have launched the Gambling zone (still in beta) has been delayed , between today and tomorrow we will do.

Regards!!

great...

However, how can I know if I'm actually getting 50%, 75% ... ??

I already wanted to take the opportunity to leave as a doubt and suggestion a way that we can know how many PLACES we collect before we receive.

How much does each round of SILVERSTAR cost? What is the average and the reward criterion for each round?

Thanks again and good job !!
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:37:38 PM

Helo Dev You Kiding i play 1 Hour 30 Mins and got score 8000 And only 240 Share OMG ?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
ybumaye

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:42:32 PM

Helo Dev You Kiding i play 1 Hour 30 Mins and got score 8000 And only 240 Share OMG ?

which game? It happened to me also in bunny hunter yesterday I played for over 1 hour over 6000 points and 70 shares to rescue kkkkk
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:47:01 PM

which game? It happened to me also in bunny hunter yesterday I played for over 1 hour over 6000 points and 70 shares to rescue kkkkk
Bunny Hunter Bro i got 8000 score and got SS and only 240 share -_- wasting my time Damn son :v

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

Helo Dev i think you have maximum share or what cause i play 1 hour 30 mins only got 240 Share score 8000

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
ybumaye

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:57:13 PM

Helo Dev i think you have maximum share or what cause i play 1 hour 30 mins only got 240 Share score 8000

Good afternoon everyone,

My problem was solved with the Developer, I advise you to do the same I did print the score and share screen for it
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:59:51 PM

Good afternoon everyone,

My problem was solved with the Developer, I advise you to do the same I did print the score and share screen for it

Where bro ? you solved the problem ? Slack can you gift me ?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: