Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:15:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64188 times)
Smartybits

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:42:04 AM

I contacted yobit admin, and asked them to enter Placo in their exchange. but they asked me to fill in the registration form.
dev .. have you filled the registration form for placo in yobit? and pay their fees? https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

let the placo fly high.

nb:sorry my english very bad.

Lol I paid that fee LOONG time ago!!

Btw I got answer today from them too:

2017-10-07 12:34:14 dominikherzog
If coin is not listed/after  7-14 business days/>request is declined
You can activate yobicode for yourself on https://yobit.net/en/yobicodes/

2017-10-07 12:29:32 PlayerCoin
HI! I've paid 0.1 1 month ago to listing PlayerCoin PLACO, but still nothing.
Can you tell me when will it be listed Please?

So... sad, but no explanation  :/
maybe they want 0.5btc :v, but i didnt see the list new coin since 22sept

Me too:( Maybe It became a scam?Sad
shivek

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:52:56 AM

FABULOUS IDEA. GREAT CONCEPT.
LOOKING FORWARD TO ENROLL IN THIS.

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS THREAD.
ybumaye

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

Good Morning,

I come here again to talk about the game bunny hunter yesterday it happened something like it had happened a few days ago I played for over an hour and it was time to get the reward BANG follows the photo I contacted Dev and I hope everything is cleared.

https://imgur.com/gAkhofJ

I ask you to see the bunny hunter so that this does not happen because it's not just me complaining.

LeoGama1

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

Helo Dev i think you have maximum share or what cause i play 1 hour 30 mins only got 240 Share score 8000

Guys..!!!
Thats normal, as much people playing and during more time of playing, you sill get less shares.
Thats correct.
Is exactly the same as a mining pool.
You you are mining alone, you get all the shares and all the block reward is for you.
As more people joins the pool , you get less and less shares and less and less rewards.

This is what is happening. More people playing / mining > less shares/rewards!

I have noticed this !!
Unfortunately!!

There was a day that I played about 3h in a row and I received less than one day I only joke 1h ...

In mine opinion this is unfair ... people who play much more time and who are more participatory should receive more recognition ...

It is very discouraging to realize that the more you play the less you earn ....
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

What are games? Dice?

Dertmagert

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

I keep gettin an error message when i finish my game at the redemption screen. It says 06 API NOT SUPPORTED.
Any help?
Pardon_the_fukk

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

this project is buggy and there is A LOT of work to do - but hey, I believe in you and this coin. keep going guys  Wink
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:49 PM

I keep gettin an error message when i finish my game at the redemption screen. It says 06 API NOT SUPPORTED.
Any help?

You using VERY old version.
Delete and download from google play again!

Regards,
TheMiningPool
PlayerCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:05:00 PM

Any help?

Hi all , Game Dev here.

Please ,all the new and old members , be sure to have the las update of the games, otherwise you have error messages and no redems.

Yes MinningPool have the answer:

06 API NOT SUPPORTED, old version of the game.

When you have a error message follow this steps:

Uninstall the game from the phone/Pc.

Check latest version on Google Play / or provided link in case Pc.

Download/install it.

Try if everithing goes fine.

If not report.

Thank you.

Have a nice playing time.

Regards

Game Dev.

Pardon_the_fukk

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

what is "GAME NOT STARTED"? but I played the game, so it had to be started.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:31:41 PM

Game shares still buggy, too many bug, but i trust this project, keep work dev !
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

Seems cool.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
ybumaye

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

Good Morning,

I come here again to talk about the game bunny hunter yesterday it happened something like it had happened a few days ago I played for over an hour and it was time to get the reward BANG follows the photo I contacted Dev and I hope everything is cleared.

I ask you to see the bunny hunter so that this does not happen because it's not just me complaining.

why not try playing clean friend, using android emulator + GameHacker will not generate same shares ...

what hacker is getting crazy friend I do not have a mobile with android so I downloaded the android emulator and this does not want to say that I use some kind of hack that I think is very unlikely
Pardon_the_fukk

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

what is "GAME NOT STARTED"? but I played the game, so it had to be started.

and how can I avoid this bug...
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:55 PM

Good Morning,

why not try playing clean friend, using android emulator + GameHacker will not generate same shares ...

what hacker is getting crazy friend I do not have a mobile with android so I downloaded the android emulator and this does not want to say that I use some kind of hack that I think is very unlikely
so come on buddy ... first point I also have Nox rooted and clear together with gamehacker that would be an application that can change the ownership of the game ... alias tell me then how you managed to do 8k points ... ta in the face that you are using hacker in the game because that game is impossible you do 8k points .... unless you prove me to the contrary ....
Lel i made 8k point BUNNY  HUNTER PLAYING 1 HOUR 30 Mins Smiley And Only Get 240 Share Iam Already Not MINING Anymore Cause Share Already Not Fair For Me, My Friend Too Made 1500 Score Only 10 Share, 5-6 Days I Made 3k but get 700-800 Share But this 8k only 240 so i not mining, and dev say its normal, just confuses if its normal why 3k Score playing 30-40 Mins Got 700-800 share but 8k share playing 1 hour 30 mins only 240 share
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

Helo Dev i think you have maximum share or what cause i play 1 hour 30 mins only got 240 Share score 8000

Guys..!!!
Thats normal, as much people playing and during more time of playing, you sill get less shares.
Thats correct.
Is exactly the same as a mining pool.
You you are mining alone, you get all the shares and all the block reward is for you.
As more people joins the pool , you get less and less shares and less and less rewards.

This is what is happening. More people playing / mining > less shares/rewards!

I have noticed this !!
Unfortunately!!

There was a day that I played about 3h in a row and I received less than one day I only joke 1h ...

In mine opinion this is unfair ... people who play much more time and who are more participatory should receive more recognition ...

It is very discouraging to realize that the more you play the less you earn ....
Yes You Right Bro, Cause If you spent to much that, that you belive in this project, for what i spent a lot time if not belive but right now iam stop cause distribution share its not fair i think Smiley
Pardon_the_fukk

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:20:09 PM

I did not try it to go above 3k because Im afraid that at the end it will be again an ERROR and I waste my time,
but I play a lot of games like this, it is possible to play this kind of a game more then 2h without loosing.
And this game is easy, you lose only when you miss to tap the guy and the bird, they appear about every 5 secs.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:32:28 PM

Good Morning,

so come on buddy ... first point I also have Nox rooted and clear together with gamehacker that would be an application that can change the ownership of the game ... alias tell me then how you managed to do 8k points ... ta in the face that you are using hacker in the game because that game is impossible you do 8k points .... unless you prove me to the contrary ....
Lel i made 8k point BUNNY  HUNTER PLAYING 1 HOUR 30 Mins Smiley And Only Get 240 Share Iam Already Not MINING Anymore Cause Share Already Not Fair For Me, My Friend Too Made 1500 Score Only 10 Share, 5-6 Days I Made 3k but get 700-800 Share But this 8k only 240 so i not mining, and dev say its normal, just confuses if its normal why 3k Score playing 30-40 Mins Got 700-800 share but 8k share playing 1 hour 30 mins only 240 share
you are very good or very hacker ... do 8k point in a game that is easy to lose ... and it is more than 1 hour playing ... I even give up playing this game because I was not making points .. Now I have to listen and see that there are people who do + 8k point .... I give 10k of money to those who send a video doing 8k of points .... I bet it does not do that much because they are using hacker to try to manipulate the system and still come to cry here in the forum ... my proposal records a video making 8k points and send to my email if I see that everything is ok I will give 10k ....
Do escrow ? i will record it if you got some brave
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:34:34 PM

I will make record video and make 8k score , if you send your money to escrow service how about that
ybumaye

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

Good Morning,

you are very good or very hacker ... do 8k point in a game that is easy to lose ... and it is more than 1 hour playing ... I even give up playing this game because I was not making points .. Now I have to listen and see that there are people who do + 8k point .... I give 10k of money to those who send a video doing 8k of points .... I bet it does not do that much because they are using hacker to try to manipulate the system and still come to cry here in the forum ... my proposal records a video making 8k points and send to my email if I see that everything is ok I will give 10k ....

I do not need to prove anything to you, I'm in the top player almost every day

tomorrow I'll show you the print of the shares if you want the top player: D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: