Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71105 times)
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

Hi everybody! Came across this thread for the first time and it looks like this could be an interesting one. Has the token sale been completed and how did it go?

it went well, around 50K Eth was raised and the team is working great! THey're planning a massive rebranding in the upcoming weeks so CAG should shoot up quite high before december ends
yes right. everything went well and the team was working so that the token sales were very good and a great success.
and I will be looking forward to the high pump prices of this coin.

GolumDeMort (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

Bounties & rewards: distribution will end on Friday. If you have any suggestion or complaint, fill in this form before Friday 11:59PM Singapore time: https://goo.gl/oedmwB
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:55:17 PM

You sent tokens 25x less than expected. Don't you know math or what's the problem? Why don't you give us the right amount which you promised? If you don't send right amounts until Friday then we have to open scam accusations.
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:09:06 AM

Bounties & rewards: distribution will end on Friday. If you have any suggestion or complaint, fill in this form before Friday 11:59PM Singapore time: https://goo.gl/oedmwB

You already answered
You can only fill this form once.

If you think this is incorrect, try contacting the form owner.

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
Jackieo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

Hey everybody, my name is Jack, Head of Customer Support for Change. I am looking into the Bounty issue we are having. Please fill in the form here: https://goo.gl/oedmwB  as detailed as you can, please avoid filling it more than once.  If you have doubts or any questions, please send me on private message in the main Change Telegram Channel as I am collecting all the data. Once again, my apologies for the misunderstanding and thank you guys ever so much for all your patience.  Smiley
Jackieo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:46:29 PM

Brief question: Is there a newsletter? I didn't locate one online, so I assume no?

Hey there! Depending on what you are looking for, we have a weekly updates on medium here: https://medium.com/@changebank

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Smiley
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:51:31 PM

I haven't received the reward.
Keep your patient! They are distributing the token rewards for bounty hunters, you can check the final time here:

If after that time you still do not receive your salary, ask the bounty manager or community support, they will help you! Wink
John Lemon

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:31:04 PM

They keep more than %90 of promised bounty amount, that's clearly scamming. I see all complains, nobody accepted this behavior. It's very unprofessional way to make people advertise the project then give no money. Don't support this criminals.
nobytes

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:14:39 AM

I haven't received the reward.
Keep your patient! They are distributing the token rewards for bounty hunters, you can check the final time here:

If after that time you still do not receive your salary, ask the bounty manager or community support, they will help you! Wink

It's good that you are responding. I didn't participate to bounties so i don't know what they are talking about but you really don't want to angry the people who do write in here with their spare time. They can create a lot's of fud.
Kayaman85

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:40:30 AM

They keep more than %90 of promised bounty amount, that's clearly scamming. I see all complains, nobody accepted this behavior. It's very unprofessional way to make people advertise the project then give no money. Don't support this criminals.

I will be starting a class action lawsuit against this project if we dont receive what is rightfully ours so no worries
Kayaman85

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

Can you please post your telegram link? Thanks.
Machina_US

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

Can you please post your telegram link? Thanks.

you can join their telegram group from here : https://t.me/ChangeBank
if you had a question just ask there and someone or dev will answer you

Obi2024

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:24:52 AM

I don't know the reason why the spreadsheet is not made public after cross checking and eliminating all suspicious participants, it will be difficult for someone to cross check to know exactly what to complain about without to spreadsheet, so i am not talking about it anymore.

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

until now I have not received my payment, how long will this happen?
is this a SCAM?

some people have, most haven't. I wouldn't call this a scam by any means, just an inexperienced team. the way they handled it was unprofessional, but the way they're still keeping us in the dark with vague responses is quite frustrating. I'm however happy with how they're doing their best to talk to us individually through telegram and facebook messages. If you haven't gotten a direct answer from anyone, try those media.

I have tried to contact the team on the telegram, and I am directed to fill out the form, and I have completed it,
but until now I have not received a response from the team
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

until now I have not received my payment, how long will this happen?
is this a SCAM?

some people have, most haven't. I wouldn't call this a scam by any means, just an inexperienced team. the way they handled it was unprofessional, but the way they're still keeping us in the dark with vague responses is quite frustrating. I'm however happy with how they're doing their best to talk to us individually through telegram and facebook messages. If you haven't gotten a direct answer from anyone, try those media.

I have tried to contact the team on the telegram, and I am directed to fill out the form, and I have completed it,
but until now I have not received a response from the team

today should be the day they start addressing the complaints, hopefully nothing too grave went wrong (like a hack or something) that made correct distributions impossible

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Jackieo

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay. Posted this on the bounty thread but will post here again.

I am here if you guys need me. You can reach me on Telegram @changejack or jack@getchange.com

Once again, my apologies for the delay here. Please avoid going to the main Announcement Thread.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a lovely day ahead.

Best wishes,

Jack
Machina_US

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

I don't know the reason why the spreadsheet is not made public after cross checking and eliminating all suspicious participants, it will be difficult for someone to cross check to know exactly what to complain about without to spreadsheet, so i am not talking about it anymore.

his answer regarding this "Due to concerns about scamming and people claiming rewards instead of others"
and i think they should open the spreadsheet for everyone after the distribute so we can see it how much we got

gusgusest

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:11:46 PM

The closed beta of the Change wallet just went live Smiley.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

That looks very nice and smooth!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
silver12si

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:30:15 PM

https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-closed-beta-testing-bitofproperty-and-more-5d337980242b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: