Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Im sure it will make an impact to Philippines and Mexico , since this two country will be the first country that will use this application . A medical advancement and an access to medical files and records in an instant . Im so excited to use and see the effect of this in medical industry.
I agree with you this application will make a big impact to Philippines and maxico let's just wait what will happen to the healthcare industry after this application launched.
since the population here in the philippines we cannot see the medical records from the database of the hospital, but if ever launch the hearthy application we can see easily to check your own records.

with the hearty app. we can easily view our medical records wherever hospital we go. because the hearty app has access to all hospitals in the country so it's easy to see our health record requirements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:32:55 PM

Is the presale ending soon? Any dates on every ICO? Seems the dashboard has too many improvements to make, they must have some updates soon especially the project is on presale stage.
Hello, yes, the whitelist is closed in 6 days, after that we will open the ETH adress to whitelisted adresses. What do you mean with "dashboard has too many improvements to make"?
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
yes i thik there will be a free trial for now lets wait for the update.
I hope before free trial come outs' for free demo should come's first, so we can update the system if there's have a bug.
They have already demo app check here on their website https://hearthy.co
thats great, they already have free trial to us, so i think this will be gives more information and to learn more about hearthy, we can experience how to use this.
well only the consumers can say of the free trial are good or not, but i think its Good for now, but they need some update of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

We have another great review of our ICO another positive review of our ICO from TOKENTOPS https://t.co/Bm68kky2xG
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:21:42 PM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
As we finish the presale we will try to go more often to conferences, We will update that topic on a few weeks.

Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

BTW, Dr Shafi, me or David, assist from to time to events worldwide, but we are more focused at this time at making contact in the industry.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

As we finish the presale we will try to go more often to conferences, We will update that topic on a few weeks.

We wait any updates about conferences and other stuff. Please provide any link as well. Thanks in advance.

By the way, I'm happy about the positive review of Hearth ICO from that site. Just check the link below guys! Well done Hearthy, stay on track of hardship but success.

according to Gluestack "We have another great review of our ICO another positive review of our ICO from TOKENTOPS https://t.co/Bm68kky2xG "
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:59:56 PM

We have another great review of our ICO another positive review of our ICO from TOKENTOPS https://t.co/Bm68kky2xG

Beautiful review by TOKENTOPS right there! By the way, it will be good if Hearthy will get more reviews from other and different critics. It will be a lot of help for the campaign.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:13 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

do you think, when hearty is popular they will try to build their own hospital ?? For me, it is better if they just focus on what they started with. I think it will be a successful project to. especially their mission is to help each person.

Hearthy is just an application that user can use to check their files and medical records time by time  , wherever or whenever they wanted to . I dont think they will try to build their own hospital , if Hearthy will launch successfully I believe they will try to focus in how their product will become stable in the market and how they can improve more their product for able for them to serve their customer in a very best service.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:07 PM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?

its in beta version, meaning its a version made for testing purposes, released for audience to try and give feedback to the developers.
I tried their demo app in their website and looks promising to me, very neat and clean for first time users. I would love to give feedback to developers so I can help them give some tips Cheesy
the demo app is perfectly working fine Smiley but I think it is better if they can release it as an independent app for phones not just to their website so we can try it out Smiley

Nice the app sounds really good, honestly I haven't tried the app myself, but will give it a shot when i have time, would love to send feedback as well.

Just take time to try it as soon as possible , the feedback to this application will help the devs and product itself to improve more . I myself give time to try their product , I believe this Hearthy is a worthy project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:52:17 PM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think so, for me it was such a blessing to have this apps, it's so easy and affordable to use. I think our government should support this kind of operation.
We are now in the ERA where technology is accepted in all levels,Hearty is one of them,So I'm positive that the government will embrace this because  of its vision to help the people for their medical assistance.

I can't see any reason for the government to decline this kind of application , Hearthy is an application that will help their customer to have an easy access to their medical records. I believe the government will find this Hearthy application very useful and user friendly so they will embrace and accept this project to help the medical industry to their country.

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:05:54 AM

I just came from the hospital this morning, i heard nurses talking about crypto and they say there will be a medical something coming to the philippines that is based on blockchain, i don't know if they are pertaining to hearty but more or less it is. this ICO is really doing a great job as of now Smiley

Oh it's a good thing I guess, this means crypto is going to make a lot of noise in Philippines specially in medical division as well. The next days, they gonna know what is the important of BTC or Altcoin that can also use here in Hearthy. In the future, many filipino understand why other country accept the BTC currency and its huge potential. Changes demand a little more time.
Also they will help the patients to be aware if ever about Hearthy and the benefits that they can get if they'll use the application. Awareness is the start to have a good and successful project.

Some of the member here in the forum are aware about the benefits and services that Hearthy can give to their customer. This Hearthy have a potential to help the Pilipino and Mexican people for the brighter and have an advance technology for their medical industry. This will help the medical industry bigtime. No doubt.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

Is there any update in ico or in this apps?
Yeah there is. But if you want to be always updated you better read and visit their bogs, medium and websites. Those links are stated in the first page of this thread.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:42:38 AM

I just came from the hospital this morning, i heard nurses talking about crypto and they say there will be a medical something coming to the philippines that is based on blockchain, i don't know if they are pertaining to hearty but more or less it is. this ICO is really doing a great job as of now Smiley
Oh thats good news thanks for the information i cant wait to lunch it here in Philippines.
Yeah thatbis totally a good news. It means that Hearthy are starting to become popular to the people. Little by little, every pharmaceutical and hospital will recognize the Hearthy.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:44:17 AM

Thanks for notifying us , at least we can make sure that their will be more incoming updates about this project. Hopefully you become successful in what you are planning and doing right now. Good Luck sir .

ATLANTICO
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
Not only that, they can also contact the physician to consult. This app is really promising. I'm looking forward to use this especially I have a mom who need to monitor on her health.
I think  hearthy application  really help a lot for our patient on household . What i mean is you don't need to go through hospital to determine whether your health is in good condition or not. When you have their application on your device it's just a few clicks away to know your health condition.
That's true, this application will give convenience to all patients who need a close monitoring to their health. Hearthy will give guidelines to their users.
Hearthy provides a system where you can access your medical records in a very easiest and most convenient way. Regardless wherever you are, as long you have their application and the connection. Looking forward for some further updates on the app.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Im sure it will make an impact to Philippines and Mexico , since this two country will be the first country that will use this application . A medical advancement and an access to medical files and records in an instant . Im so excited to use and see the effect of this in medical industry.
I agree with you this application will make a big impact to Philippines and maxico let's just wait what will happen to the healthcare industry after this application launched.
since the population here in the philippines we cannot see the medical records from the database of the hospital, but if ever launch the hearthy application we can see easily to check your own records.
Yes, you're right we have the authority to check our medical records. In our era this must be important because there's so many diseases, hearthy will remind us about health.
Yes, so many diseases come out in our day and sometimes We think that it's just a simple pain and because of the reason we do not have too much time and work more importantly so it's getting worse. That is one of the many reasons why We are happy to have the Hearhty because of this apps We are able to checks our personal medical records and to get an opinion from the expert.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?
i think the apps is still in developing stage right now. there's plenty of time for hearty to improve and develop the apps. it will be launched immediately after the beta testing.

so how long has that apps been developed? and I just ask if the beta testing is complete. are you sure that these apps do not have a problem? and ready to use it? or do you have any updates yet?
thats why the apps is under beta testing, the apps will be tested if there are problems or bugs. theres no updates for now. be patience guys.
I think Hearthy is very careful of everything and they consider many things about this apps so they do not just carry it out and consume plenty of time for Beta Testing. It is better to wait a little longer than to have a longer problem in the future. I did not see that Hearthy had promised that the app would not have a bug or problem after the Test because we know that there are still problems that we have encountered with everything especially with gadgets and an important statement I saw in Hearthy was they give us the assurance that Data Protection officers would protect our personal medical records.  Grin

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

i think the apps is still in developing stage right now. there's plenty of time for hearty to improve and develop the apps. it will be launched immediately after the beta testing.

so how long has that apps been developed? and I just ask if the beta testing is complete. are you sure that these apps do not have a problem? and ready to use it? or do you have any updates yet?
thats why the apps is under beta testing, the apps will be tested if there are problems or bugs. theres no updates for now. be patience guys.
I think Hearthy is very careful of everything and they consider many things about this apps so they do not just carry it out and consume plenty of time for Beta Testing. It is better to wait a little longer than to have a longer problem in the future. I did not see that Hearthy had promised that the app would not have a bug or problem after the Test because we know that there are still problems that we have encountered with everything especially with gadgets and an important statement I saw in Hearthy was they give us the assurance that Data Protection officers would protect our personal medical records.  Grin

Yes you're correct. Hearthy only promised is the protection and security of patient's personal heallth record. We just need to trust the team that they will do their very best to provide good service.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: