Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:22:16 PM

Is your test version available on the Google play?

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.
i agree it will be a lot of help in order to improve the apps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?
i think the apps is still in developing stage right now. there's plenty of time for hearty to improve and develop the apps. it will be launched immediately after the beta testing.

so how long has that apps been developed? and I just ask if the beta testing is complete. are you sure that these apps do not have a problem? and ready to use it? or do you have any updates yet?
thats why the apps is under beta testing, the apps will be tested if there are problems or bugs. theres no updates for now. be patience guys.
I think Hearthy is very careful of everything and they consider many things about this apps so they do not just carry it out and consume plenty of time for Beta Testing. It is better to wait a little longer than to have a longer problem in the future. I did not see that Hearthy had promised that the app would not have a bug or problem after the Test because we know that there are still problems that we have encountered with everything especially with gadgets and an important statement I saw in Hearthy was they give us the assurance that Data Protection officers would protect our personal medical records.  Grin

Yes you're correct. Hearthy only promised is the protection and security of patient's personal heallth record. We just need to trust the team that they will do their very best to provide good service.
yes hearthy is doing all they can to improve the apps, lets do our part lets support them until they completely launched the apps and until the end of the ICO.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:23:59 PM

I hope for the success of the project and the application.
It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.

Yes nowadays  technology is the most powerful and medical care/attention is everyone need it rich and pour need a goodhealth to live in a long years lets support hearty for the better medical system

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:10:49 AM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?
i think the apps is still in developing stage right now. there's plenty of time for hearty to improve and develop the apps. it will be launched immediately after the beta testing.

so how long has that apps been developed? and I just ask if the beta testing is complete. are you sure that these apps do not have a problem? and ready to use it? or do you have any updates yet?
thats why the apps is under beta testing, the apps will be tested if there are problems or bugs. theres no updates for now. be patience guys.
I think Hearthy is very careful of everything and they consider many things about this apps so they do not just carry it out and consume plenty of time for Beta Testing. It is better to wait a little longer than to have a longer problem in the future. I did not see that Hearthy had promised that the app would not have a bug or problem after the Test because we know that there are still problems that we have encountered with everything especially with gadgets and an important statement I saw in Hearthy was they give us the assurance that Data Protection officers would protect our personal medical records.  Grin

Yes you're correct. Hearthy only promised is the protection and security of patient's personal heallth record. We just need to trust the team that they will do their very best to provide good service.
yes hearthy is doing all they can to improve the apps, lets do our part lets support them until they completely launched the apps and until the end of the ICO.
Yes we should support them because we are some of the app beneficiaries, And we also see some of the big impact and help that apps can do for our country. I think the apps is safe and good after the Beta Testing  Grin

Faiyz

Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:55:44 AM

The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
Not only that, they can also contact the physician to consult. This app is really promising. I'm looking forward to use this especially I have a mom who need to monitor on her health.
I think  hearthy application  really help a lot for our patient on household . What i mean is you don't need to go through hospital to determine whether your health is in good condition or not. When you have their application on your device it's just a few clicks away to know your health condition.
That's true, this application will give convenience to all patients who need a close monitoring to their health. Hearthy will give guidelines to their users.
Hearthy provides a system where you can access your medical records in a very easiest and most convenient way. Regardless wherever you are, as long you have their application and the connection. Looking forward for some further updates on the app.

I imagine now what will be the impact of Hearthy application to a country like Philippines and Mexico . I hope this project will help the Philippines and even Mexico in improving the medical industry . Looking forward for it .
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:14:28 AM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
yes i thik there will be a free trial for now lets wait for the update.
I hope before free trial come outs' for free demo should come's first, so we can update the system if there's have a bug.
They have already demo app check here on their website https://hearthy.co
thats great, they already have free trial to us, so i think this will be gives more information and to learn more about hearthy, we can experience how to use this.
well only the consumers can say of the free trial are good or not, but i think its Good for now, but they need some update of it.
you have a point, but if ever release this the priority of this project here in Philippines and also the mexico, so can used this to see your own medical records, all people here we can experience this hearthy

I doubt everyone can experience this kind of product. Correct me if I wrong but as far as I know this Hearthy will only avail in some of the private hospital here in the Philippines , it means this application need an approval first to the government before it release in the public hospital here in the Philippines . I hope government permit this application so that everyone can use this application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:21:53 AM

Is there any update in ico or in this apps?
Yeah there is. But if you want to be always updated you better read and visit their bogs, medium and websites. Those links are stated in the first page of this thread.

Good suggestion out there , for able for us to know more about this ICO we need to practice ourself in always checking their website and blogs about this project. It will help us alot. Just take time to read and view their publication , there is so much information about the project .

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:33:15 AM

Is there any update in ico or in this apps?
Yeah there is. But if you want to be always updated you better read and visit their bogs, medium and websites. Those links are stated in the first page of this thread.

Good suggestion out there , for able for us to know more about this ICO we need to practice ourself in always checking their website and blogs about this project. It will help us alot. Just take time to read and view their publication , there is so much information about the project .

I myself make it a habit everytime in visiting their website for me to know if there's an update and development to this project and ICO . I rooting this project from the start and until the end of this ICO , because I believe it will help my country ( Philippines ) when it comes in improving our medical industry. Hopefully it will success and launch in the market so anyone here in the Philippines can experience and avail this kind of application .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:47:41 AM

It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.

Yes nowadays  technology is the most powerful and medical care/attention is everyone need it rich and pour need a goodhealth to live in a long years lets support hearty for the better medical system

I sure will support this kind of project until the success and end of their ICO . I believe this will help us all when it comes in recording and having an access to our own files and medical records. We can have an convenient ways of having our medical records.

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:56:29 AM

Hearthy got four(4) positive reviews from different sites. Great to see that their marketing and efforts are paying off. This should keep up!

Know more about it on this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20

Great publication sir , Thank you for this . I will make time to read and know more about the news and updates in Hearthy project.

ATLANTICO
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:06:53 AM

I sure will support this kind of project until the success and end of their ICO . I believe this will help us all when it comes in recording and having an access to our own files and medical records. We can have an convenient ways of having our medical records.
I totally agree that Hearthy will give us users a convenience to access anytime and anywhere our medical record. And the success of Hearthy is a success of all users and investors too.

Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:10:42 AM

I totally agree that Hearthy will give us users a convenience to access anytime and anywhere our medical record. And the success of Hearthy is a success of all users and investors too.

Yeah this is the main service of  Hearthy application . Giving customer an access to their medical files. Im sure some investors find this project a kind project to invest , they see the worth of this project in the long term. It will become competitive in the market as soon as this ICO launch in the market.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Im sure it will make an impact to Philippines and Mexico , since this two country will be the first country that will use this application . A medical advancement and an access to medical files and records in an instant . Im so excited to use and see the effect of this in medical industry.
I agree with you this application will make a big impact to Philippines and maxico let's just wait what will happen to the healthcare industry after this application launched.
since the population here in the philippines we cannot see the medical records from the database of the hospital, but if ever launch the hearthy application we can see easily to check your own records.
Yes, you're right we have the authority to check our medical records. In our era this must be important because there's so many diseases, hearthy will remind us about health.
Yes, so many diseases come out in our day and sometimes We think that it's just a simple pain and because of the reason we do not have too much time and work more importantly so it's getting worse. That is one of the many reasons why We are happy to have the Hearhty because of this apps We are able to checks our personal medical records and to get an opinion from the expert.
Right indeed. Even without trying to go to hospital , you can easily  determine your medical status and the solutions to prevent if you have any illness by accessing the hearthy application.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Anya Doreen

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

Hearthy got four(4) positive reviews from different sites. Great to see that their marketing and efforts are paying off. This should keep up!

Know more about it on this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
thank you for this news creepyjas. its nice to hear that hearthy is doing a great job.
And it adds to the confidence and courage that the hearthy continues to climb to the summit. To wait for the success of Hearhty is beneficial to our Filipinos.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:52:27 AM

As i always say. Hearthy prioritizes the health of their customers by providing such a very effective and easy to use application. We as a consumers  who benefits this kind of services should be thankful because by using this hearthy application we can easily know our medical history and medical solutions on oir health.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:07 AM

thank you for this news creepyjas. its nice to hear that hearthy is doing a great job.
And it adds to the confidence and courage that the hearthy continues to climb to the summit. To wait for the success of Hearhty is beneficial to our Filipinos.
Hearthy needs this kind of publications and positive reviews. These are the reason why they are working so hard, because through positive feedback to other people, the investors will attract also to invest.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

yes you are absolutely right, me too i am hoping for the success of this project and i will continue supporting this til the end.
Yeah you are right that it is the time to change the existing system in accessing medical records into better one. The existing system has a lot of problems or complication that is why it needs to be improve.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

Hearthy needs this kind of publications and positive reviews. These are the reason why they are working so hard, because through positive feedback to other people, the investors will attract also to invest.
Yes, and through it the doubt of the investors will minimize and will give 100% of their support to this project. And because of the good feedback and reviews for this project, Investors will see that it's not risky to enter to this project.

Junixi

Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

I think that such projects are worthy of investment. Is the ICO already complete?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

I think that such projects are worthy of investment. Is the ICO already complete?
Absolutely Junixi. This kind of project are the one that needs to support and patronize. Coz it will surely have a place in our industry. The first or Pre ICO is not yet done. Based on their website, the Pre ICO will end on November 15, 2017.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: