Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:34:25 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.
Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
that's true bro, they will start on most European parts because of high demand there, don't worry I believe they will still launch here in the Philippines because of good feedbacks Smiley
What happened and suddenly their mind changed? Such change is frustrating for those people who are hoping on the great help they can share in the Medical service industry. Hope you're right my friend to start them right here in the Philippines as soon as possible according to their first plan.

They have a complete reason why some adjustment has done. Maybe because of some factor or some strategy to get more attention, support or even investors that they need. Just calm down guys and have patience as well. This is a part of a plan to expand the team improvement, all we do is support and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:41:16 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
that's true bro, they will start on most European parts because of high demand there, don't worry I believe they will still launch here in the Philippines because of good feedbacks Smiley
What happened and suddenly their mind changed? Such change is frustrating for those people who are hoping on the great help they can share in the Medical service industry. Hope you're right my friend to start them right here in the Philippines as soon as possible according to their first plan.
Philippines is just new to cryptocurrency.  Its better to launch it first on europe wherein health is the main concern. Its better to have delays and feasible in early stages than coming up with nothing at the end.
Yeah that is one factor too that the Philippines is new to cyptocurrency, but it does not mean that it is the end. Philippines is one of the big potential country to learn and adapt the Crypto industry because many of their people want to learn the bitcoin in such a different way. Like they said, the only constant in this world is changes.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:35:27 AM

Philippines is just new to cryptocurrency.  Its better to launch it first on europe wherein health is the main concern. Its better to have delays and feasible in early stages than coming up with nothing at the end.
Yeah that is one factor too that the Philippines is new to cyptocurrency, but it does not mean that it is the end. Philippines is one of the big potential country to learn and adapt the Crypto industry because many of their people want to learn the bitcoin in such a different way. Like they said, the only constant in this world is changes.
True, it could be a turning point to a country like Philippines which is lacking of knowledge in terms of new technology. Filipinos are fast learners and who knows if decentralization will be the key to Philippine market rise and Hearthy could show a big part on it.
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

the app seems to look very user friendly good job!
if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.
We will try our best Smiley, but you know, bugs on mobile are like stars on the sky, limitless

It seems that this mobile application has it's best to be launched. Can't wait to try this app. Looks like this application can become as your online doctor. Smiley

Nice app very simple and easy to use, just 1 more thing... the language set up, it will help a lot of user can set their country and language. Though I know its still demo version, it almost works fine.
Wow! Brilliant front end features. Looks like user friendly. Really excited to try this app.
Yeh, I like it too, really nice colors. Can you make a dynamic prototype?
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
delay in Philippines is it? not the presale
i think i want to know about progress of the token presale ..
it said from the website http://hearthy.co/presale
The Presale has not a formal mincap, but if a minimum of 600ETH is not reached the project will be frozen and a refund will be avaliable for all the early contributors.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

delay in Philippines is it? not the presale
i think i want to know about progress of the token presale ..
it said from the website http://hearthy.co/presale
The Presale has not a formal mincap, but if a minimum of 600ETH is not reached the project will be frozen and a refund will be avaliable for all the early contributors.

Here in phil cause the platform will benifit us. Nothing wrong in supporting after all

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:57:33 PM

hi everyone, i want to know if what is the progress in the pre sale? and when will the token sale begin?

also in the soft cap 5000 ETH, is the pre sale included in that figures?

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

Let's not forget the fact that this project does not answer the illnesses we feel. it is a technological advancement to enable each person to have a well-organized and organized record of his or her health record. there are just more options for us to get more knowledge or first aid to our health or to unexpected accidents
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:16:29 PM

Let's not forget the fact that this project does not answer the illnesses we feel. it is a technological advancement to enable each person to have a well-organized and organized record of his or her health record. there are just more options for us to get more knowledge or first aid to our health or to unexpected accidents
yah youre right. even they are not a cure to our illness. they are a great help to those who need a advise or first aid treatment and the most amazing in these project is that you can see all the medical records you have in all hospital that you've visit. all you need to do is make an account and register so that you can have an access on your account.

GreenRivers

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

Please DO NOT invest... This company is a huge scam.

I was asking questions on their telegram chat and they ended up banning me... HUGE red flag.

Their telegram group admin called me a rapist, terrorist, and many other things. I have proof.

Scam site, be careful!

Plus they have absolutely no medical experience.
GreenRivers

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:51:33 PM

There will be NO product. The company is a scam. Be careful investing you're money, they will run away with it.

Their telegram group moderator's name is ME... and this is the messages I got from him when I was asking "too many tough questions". It's a bunch of immature scammers running the company. Even the Linkedin profiles are fake. Mainly, they have ZERO medical experience in any healthcare field. It's a HUGE scam. They might be able to delete my posts in Telegram, but not here. I Will out you guys for scamming good people!!

Me, [17.11.17 06:19]
hey

Me, [17.11.17 06:20]
what are you saying guy???

Me, [17.11.17 06:40]
why you are saying that?

Me, [17.11.17 06:41]
If you have anything that can prove that please share it with ok

meanwhile please stop trolling our channel

Me, [17.11.17 06:47]
hey

hey

you

mr troll

Me, [17.11.17 06:48]
its great you make those acusations and disappear

a real man

its like if I say your from ISIS

just for being muslim

are you from ISIS?

Me, [17.11.17 06:59]
Hey

alla akbar

Me, [17.11.17 07:09]
hey hey

my muslim friend

they say you are a rapist
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

yah youre right. even they are not a cure to our illness. they are a great help to those who need a advise or first aid treatment and the most amazing in these project is that you can see all the medical records you have in all hospital that you've visit. all you need to do is make an account and register so that you can have an access on your account.
People should not forget the real goal of the hearthy the biggest goal of this is to secure our medical records and have a better healthcare.

Code:

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

I think the app would be free but their premium service would come at a price and you can access it with the use of HER token.
the app is free, but the service has a payment. all service here in hearty has a payment. at the end of the day. this is a business.  what important is that this app will be a great great help to us.. that the important thing about this app.
I know that the application will be free for all people but when it comes to any service we must paid. Hearthy will not only do the about health but business.

Code:

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:51 PM

I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

I think the app would be free but their premium service would come at a price and you can access it with the use of HER token.
the app is free, but the service has a payment. all service here in hearty has a payment. at the end of the day. this is a business.  what important is that this app will be a great great help to us.. that the important thing about this app.
I know that the application will be free for all people but when it comes to any service we must paid. Hearthy will not only do the about health but business.
Yes I believe the application is for free to download the only not free is their service so we must pay them if ever they treat us.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:37:15 PM

People should not forget the real goal of the hearthy the biggest goal of this is to secure our medical records and have a better healthcare.
Yes, this application is not for to cure all the illness we have. The application is serves us to have a better healthcare.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:38:11 PM

I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.
Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
GreenRivers

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

There will be NO product. The company is a scam. Be careful investing you're money, they will run away with it.

Their telegram group moderator's name is ME... and this is the messages I got from him when I was asking "too many tough questions". It's a bunch of immature scammers running the company. Even the Linkedin profiles are fake. Mainly, they have ZERO medical experience in any healthcare field. It's a HUGE scam. They might be able to delete my posts in Telegram, but not here. I Will out you guys for scamming good people!!

Me, [17.11.17 06:19]
hey

Me, [17.11.17 06:20]
what are you saying guy???

Me, [17.11.17 06:40]
why you are saying that?

If you have anything that can prove that please share it with ok

meanwhile please stop trolling our channel

hey

hey

you

mr troll

its great you make those acusations and disappear

a real man

its like if I say your from ISIS

just for being muslim

are you from ISIS?

Hey

alla akbar

hey hey

my muslim friend

they say you are a rapist
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:33:47 PM

Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
I think all of us are excited to use the application and can't wait to see what will the impact of this application in healthcare industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: