Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

The team already give their final announcement, ive seen their telegram chat, and got some clear answers there.
Im still hoping that hearthy will provide us some quite reasonable answers regarding their proposed project.  Regardless of this scam thing, they will have a reason and solution for this.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:14:17 AM

Hello community, there is an active campaign against us, It has started today. Let me decompose just their messages.

Their telegram group moderator's name is ME... and this is the messages I got from him when I was asking "too many tough questions". It's a bunch of immature scammers running the company.
The moderators are Javier Blanco and Juan Sebastian Valencia. That guy entered the chat calling us scammers, showing no evidence.

Even the Linkedin profiles are fake.
Our linkedin profiles are totally accountable. If you have any doubt, please, call any of the companies or ask for references, we are all easily traceable in social media and internet. Just Google our names.

Mainly, they have ZERO medical experience in any healthcare field.

Regarding this point Shafi Ahmed is one the most famous medical futurist worlwide. Millind Kamkoulkar is Sanofi's CDO. Juan has not only a MD degree, but years working on hospitals in France. Me, Javier Blanco, have created the first mobile telemedicine project in Spain. We are in touch with some of the biggest

I had some fears, that other ICOS just used this techniques, as some people offered us similar services. Please, we wise, and dont feed the trolls.

I just want to bring this post up to this page so people won't need to dig the thread to search for answers about the accusations against Hearthy.

For more information about the Hearthy campaign, people better look at the website and team members along with their profile and references. It is such an immature act to accuse without any reference or solid proof that the campaign is fake. I support Hearthy because of its objective to run the project in the PH.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

The team already give their final announcement, ive seen their telegram chat, and got some clear answers there.
Im still hoping that hearthy will provide us some quite reasonable answers regarding their proposed project.  Regardless of this scam thing, they will have a reason and solution for this.
Hearthy team is doing their best to update all people who will follow their ICO. Being delay is not a big reason to judge a project that this is scam. Better wait for the team to explain and answers all the rumors about Hearthy. I still believe in this ICO.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

Hearthy team is doing their best to update all people who will follow their ICO. Being delay is not a big reason to judge a project that this is scam. Better wait for the team to explain and answers all the rumors about Hearthy. I still believe in this ICO.
We should wait the hearthy to respond this kind of project but as for me there are people who will bring down this project because hearthy was really good besides I will keep supporting them.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

Hello community, there is an active campaign against us, It has started today. Let me decompose just their messages.

Their telegram group moderator's name is ME... and this is the messages I got from him when I was asking "too many tough questions". It's a bunch of immature scammers running the company.
The moderators are Javier Blanco and Juan Sebastian Valencia. That guy entered the chat calling us scammers, showing no evidence.

Even the Linkedin profiles are fake.
Our linkedin profiles are totally accountable. If you have any doubt, please, call any of the companies or ask for references, we are all easily traceable in social media and internet. Just Google our names.

Mainly, they have ZERO medical experience in any healthcare field.

Regarding this point Shafi Ahmed is one the most famous medical futurist worlwide. Millind Kamkoulkar is Sanofi's CDO. Juan has not only a MD degree, but years working on hospitals in France. Me, Javier Blanco, have created the first mobile telemedicine project in Spain. We are in touch with some of the biggest

I had some fears, that other ICOS just used this techniques, as some people offered us similar services. Please, we wise, and dont feed the trolls.

I just want to bring this post up to this page so people won't need to dig the thread to search for answers about the accusations against Hearthy.

For more information about the Hearthy campaign, people better look at the website and team members along with their profile and references. It is such an immature act to accuse without any reference or solid proof that the campaign is fake. I support Hearthy because of its objective to run the project in the PH.
There's no solid evidence at all and I think there's nothing wrong about the hearthy besides just look at the brigth side thos will be really big help.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

The team must do something about this campaign against them.  Undecided Its annoying to see some fake news on the thread. Reporters in our country is already enough...
We just need to keep supporting Hearthy, the most important thing is we know to ourself that we don't do anything wrong. Those useless comments will never stop the success of Hearthy. It will be time wasting if we will keep our attention to those bashers.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:07:33 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
This is really a good news to the Philippines, but our government need to enhance our internet connection. Since Hearthy needs connection.
Yes, hearthy project need Good and stable connection, but for me i think its still working if you are data user. because its a app. i think its still work
definitely right, we need stable connection to work this application of hearthy. Any kind of what connection you have they stable because this is a application
Yeah, honestly they need internet connection, but its still working if you are data user because its App and it will work

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
Actually I found it sad and disappointed when Hearthy said that one of the country they choose is Philippines because they think Philippines really need their product. It means that upon visiting here in the Philippines, they noticed that we have a poor and inefficient health record system. But now, since Hearthy will help us, there is no thing to worry about.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

we just support hearty.co and later. they will find that their allegations about hearty are wrong. hearty need our support, do not pay attention to the damages they make to hearty.

fcklife

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

we just support hearty.co and later. they will find that their allegations about hearty are wrong. hearty need our support, do not pay attention to the damages they make to hearty.
Yeah thats correct so lets support hearthy, to keep it up hearthy wish you all the best!!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

Well yeah  just wait the update for hearthy maybe they have a big reason why its happens. lets support hearthy!!

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

We should wait the hearthy to respond this kind of project but as for me there are people who will bring down this project because hearthy was really good besides I will keep supporting them.

hearty should give an update about their project to prove that the spreading news is wrong that they are a scum. for the investors and people who are relying heavily on the hearty. they need to clarify the spreading misinformation about them. hearty need our support.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

Well yeah  just wait the update for hearthy maybe they have a big reason why its happens. lets support hearthy!!
just wait for the update of hearthy, i think they have some adjustment for this hearthy apps but after that i believe its completely done

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

Right. Hearthy is already i think in a good reputation . Given its  believable and promising project i think  their ico also a sure one to believe. But for sure , hearthy will have an explanation regarding those scam issues.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

hearty should give an update about their project to prove that the spreading news is wrong that they are a scum. for the investors and people who are relying heavily on the hearty. they need to clarify the spreading misinformation about them. hearty need our support.
GlueStack (one of the CEO of Hearthy) is already made some statements about that scam. He answered all of those accusations towards Hearthy's credibility. Suddenly those bastards who's trying to ruin Hearthy has just stopped making negative comments.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

I also found the other scam coin too - Boosteroid. Will be posting in their a lot.

Do you know how I know all the people accusing me of "paying" are involved in both Boosteroid and Hearthy?

Go through their post history and you'll see, those are the ONLY two ICOs they have been promoting since their accounts have been active?

I won't let people get SCAMMED by boosteroid either.
Oh really? I see that you are desperate to make those ICOs fall down. I noticed the accounts GreenRivers, HeliPilot23, LoveInThisCryptoClub and HealthSecurities, those are newbies only. So it is obvious that those accounts are newly created for the purpose to destroy and ruin the name of Hearthy and Boosteroid. I am also thinking that the owner of those accounts are the same. So for you (owner of the accounts), good luck for your non sense criticism.

This is something smell fishing. I need to research too and get some info, but best to know if what is the respond of Hearthy in this issue.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING. 

Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

We have not stated any airdrop still, sorry
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING. 

I have openly given you all my information. You said if I did that you will let me talk to your Doctor Juan. You lied to me, just like you're lying to all your investors.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

I have openly given you all my information. You said if I did that you will let me talk to your Doctor Juan. You lied to me, just like you're lying to all your investors.

The reaction to your posts, what a huge impact
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: