Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
well when it comes to healthcare provider, hearthy is the one of good offer for medical record using application and  no hassle to used

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?

The CEO has an 11 year experience in developing digital products and their team is composed of a surgeon, entrepreneur and a medical doctor. With their credentials I do believe they know what they are doing. With regards to the confidentiality of the records I think they would implement 2FA as a basic security and they might update us regarding this soon.

Our medical records are highly private and sensitive. That is why Doctors and Nurses should not disclose our PHR to anyone without our permission. Hearthy app is very useful not only for safekeeping our records but also for securing it. But I do not know what program or process they use to ensure our privacy. But according to them, no one can access our PHR without our permission.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:24:51 PM

I just joined your telegram channel, it's good to know devs are active there Smiley
specially when people ask repeatedly questions regarding bounties they don't tired of answering though Cheesy

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?

The CEO has an 11 year experience in developing digital products and their team is composed of a surgeon, entrepreneur and a medical doctor. With their credentials I do believe they know what they are doing. With regards to the confidentiality of the records I think they would implement 2FA as a basic security and they might update us regarding this soon.

Our medical records are highly private and sensitive. That is why Doctors and Nurses should not disclose our PHR to anyone without our permission. Hearthy app is very useful not only for safekeeping our records but also for securing it. But I do not know what program or process they use to ensure our privacy. But according to them, no one can access our PHR without our permission.
Good to know that access on patient's record will notify them first, it's very confidential especially we are talking on people's life here Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
Unsolde token will be burned after few week. I see someone discuss this in their chat channel. This ico raise not too much so i think it worth to invest here.

Hello, after ICO all unsold tokens will be burnt. We dont really care if the marketcap is not so high at the begginning, as soon as we sign the first contract the coin will sure gain in value.

When you expect the first contract will be sign ? Do you have enough time and plan for this to make it happen ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:49:25 PM

I just ask when the exact end of ico of hearthy?
Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Here is the link of announcement regarding to Hearthy ICO and presale terms, take time to read before you contribute:

https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24

Thanks for this , I become more aware about their Presale and ICO . So much information here in this link . It can help many member of this forum to become more aware about what really happened in the Presale stage and ICO stage.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

What rewards in particular hearty will give to those patients that will share their data ? anyone? i'm a little bit curious regarding this since it was stated on their website.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
well when it comes to healthcare provider, hearthy is the one of good offer for medical record using application and  no hassle to used
yes you right, no more hassle, all you need to do is download the application of hearthy and you will get your own medical records using only your phone etc

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:37:24 PM

yes you right, no more hassle, all you need to do is download the application of hearthy and you will get your own medical records using only your phone etc
long time not see hearthy project , this application avaible on iOS ? i want download on AppStore on my iphone  Cheesy
healty project and launched application for recording own medical records , i will try the application now.
and btw this application can download by worldwide users ? or some citizens not allowed to download this app ?
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
I think they are hired man to ruin our trust in hearthy. But for me i don't mind that kind of people such a waste of time. Let's us continue to support this project to see what will happen.

contradiction

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

I just joined your telegram channel, it's good to know devs are active there Smiley
specially when people ask repeatedly questions regarding bounties they don't tired of answering though Cheesy
that is the communicating skills of hearthy team. They dont get tired especially to all the investors and participants. They dont get tired of answering repeated question.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

Yes. One of the advantage of this application you can use it even at home you don't need go to the hospital to check your medical records.
contradiction

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

Yes. One of the advantage of this application you can use it even at home you don't need go to the hospital to check your medical records.
The hearthy apps gives convenient to the user of it, that's why we want to success this kind of project. And it also have a cheap price.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

The hearthy apps gives convenient to the user of it, that's why we want to success this kind of project. And it also have a cheap price.
and also you can check it whenever you want, even if you are not to in your home, using the application you will see your own medical records.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:36:49 PM

What rewards in particular hearty will give to those patients that will share their data ? anyone? i'm a little bit curious regarding this since it was stated on their website.
im not sure but i think the reward would be HER token.

bryle10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

By using this application you can save more time and money you can easily check your medical records.i hope this project will success soon.
meltoooot

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
good job devs! not matter what happened we will continue supporting hearthy,

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

By using this application you can save more time and money you can easily check your medical records.i hope this project will success soon.
a lot of people here is excited for the launching of hearthy, so we need to do is to support the devs and also this project to become successful soon. Everyone they need this application of hearthy to check daily their own medical records

meltoooot

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
i feel you my friend lest just ignore them, lets continue our support to this project more power to hearthy

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: