Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:15:34 AM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:25:38 AM

Feedback should have after the demo and free trial launch. The importance of feedback is to determine where the application need more adjustment and improvement and some are for the devs to know where they done right.

There is no real project my friend.

They are scam artists. I asked their Medical Doctor the simplest question related to treating a patient and he banned me from his telegram group. Please stay away.

Please give us enough details why you say that its a scam project. This project have a good service and platforms . If you say that this is scam then prove it . You must have atleast a good evidence on why you say its scam, if you dont have please dont do it just because you are bored.
Don't mind them HyunBin, their accusations has no basis. Just ignore them, look at them now, they already stopped making negative publications towards Hearthy. Maybe they realized that they are just wasting their time.

I guess the people behind this allegations and fake news must pay , those negative publications and accusations will have a big effect in Hearthy ICO . Some investors will doubt to invest because of this. It sad to know that some people tried to destroy this good project like Hearthy .

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:31:01 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.

Good thing that they chose the Philippines since I think that hearty will be a great improvement to our existing health care system here in the country. Also, I would like to suggest that they partner with Philhealth since they are the government mandated entity which provides basic healthcare services for most of the Filipinos.

Yeah its true , it will be great opportunity for the Mexican and Filipino people to experience such a  great application that will helps them in having a good services when it comes to healthcare , also it will help the medical industry to this two country to improve more .
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:52:17 AM

We have not stated any airdrop still, sorry
Oh i see. So when do you want to operate airdrop? Im just waiting on it, but for now i support hearthy no matter what happen.

What do you mean when ? I believe airdrops only happen before the ICO of this project . I doubt they will have an airdrops since the ICO is still on going and moving forward to become one of the promising ICO that exists in this forum .

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:19:51 AM

I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.
Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
all of us waiting to launched this application, i want to introduce this ico to my family this will be a lot of health.

There will be no application... it's a SCAM
How did you say it's a scam? Where did you get that information?  Can you give us the link.

Ofcourse they cant provide a link. Just ignore all kids who wants to ruin this ICO. I actually support all medical related tokens but this is unfair if some companies play like this.

Everyone in this community don't believe that hearty is a scam,that's the strategy of other companies want to destroy the project just keep supporting until the end of ico.

Im laughing at the moment because of this fakes news .
I believe it's just a strategy of the companies to destroy the reputation of this project, but I can't stop thinking how much money they pay for the hired man to do this kind of issue . It will affect the ICO of Hearthy but who cares , it still in the investors if they invest or not to Hearthy .

Making fake news and ruining this ICO means Hearthy become threat to their competitor.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:26:10 AM

The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
You can also talk to the Physician whenever you need to consult by not requiring personal appearance. This is the best features I really like about Hearty.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:49:02 AM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They are doing that for the sake of money. That is the sad truth to the people now a days. They loyalty can buy with money, even if they already know that what they are doing is not right, yet they still do it for the money.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:21:47 AM

Here is the link of announcement regarding to Hearthy ICO and presale terms, take time to read before you contribute:

https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
jackielim

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:47:59 AM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
jackielim

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:19:20 AM

this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Well, everyone are waiting for the launch. Super excited to use and tell to my friends and colleagues how the features of hearty really amazed me.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:02:49 AM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
Unsolde token will be burned after few week. I see someone discuss this in their chat channel. This ico raise not too much so i think it worth to invest here.

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:34:49 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
Unsolde token will be burned after few week. I see someone discuss this in their chat channel. This ico raise not too much so i think it worth to invest here.

Hello, after ICO all unsold tokens will be burnt. We dont really care if the marketcap is not so high at the begginning, as soon as we sign the first contract the coin will sure gain in value.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

I was so surprised at this news. i hope you will solve it safely what happened. but I trust you that you can do it well

Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

I was so surprised at this news. i hope you will solve it safely what happened. but I trust you that you can do it well

Hello, as stated before all unsold coins after ICO will be burned, as in any other ICOs. all stated on these posts are great news for investors.
Best regards
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

I just ask when the exact end of ico of hearthy?

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

Hello, after ICO all unsold tokens will be burnt. We dont really care if the marketcap is not so high at the begginning, as soon as we sign the first contract the coin will sure gain in value.
Thanks for your confirmation Sir. I can't wait in that day to happen, I am sure that many of your investors will become satisfied if you already sign your contract and the value of token will pump.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: