Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23519 times)
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:44:15 AM

how about ico of hearthy? Do you have updates? Is there no problem selling tokens? have investors who want to enter their money? please update me thanks.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:48:20 AM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.
Can I ask where do you read or found that the patient can earn points if they will use it as their payment?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.
They've choose Philippines because we really value health. Cost of living also is very low so manpower for this project is not that costly even they hired many people to support this project.
  They chose Philippines because the mentality of Filipinos whatever new and in demand they do grabbing it even expensive one.

I think they chose the Philippines because they thought the Philippines was very slow in the medical records. they just want to help the Philippines. thats all.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:57:45 AM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .
I was thinking of this as well, if hearty will still proceed to operate here in the Philippines I think it will revolutionize the health services. I'm just tired of conventional setup here because many people die with simple issue in their health due to lack of assistance from the doctors.
yes me too im hoping that they launch here in Philippines. cause people in Philippines they just ask people if what is the cure of this sickness they dont go to doctors
That's a part of their strategy. We might not know, it could be the key to a better launch in the Philippines. Let's just all be excited for what's going to happen next.
I agree with you lukesimon, they might be just extending their goals to a much better outcome. Once they successfully launched their product in EU, there would be a big probability that it will be easier to get to the Philippine market.

Yeah , we just need to wait for more updates and news and continue support the plan and strategy of Hearthy. By the long period of time after their product successfully launched in EU it will surely benefits the Filipino people and help the medical industry here in the Philippines. They just need to do this because they have a high chance their to have and collect enough funds that can be use in making more application of Hearthy .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:22 AM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .
I was thinking of this as well, if hearty will still proceed to operate here in the Philippines I think it will revolutionize the health services. I'm just tired of conventional setup here because many people die with simple issue in their health due to lack of assistance from the doctors.
yes me too im hoping that they launch here in Philippines. cause people in Philippines they just ask people if what is the cure of this sickness they dont go to doctors
That's a part of their strategy. We might not know, it could be the key to a better launch in the Philippines. Let's just all be excited for what's going to happen next.
I agree with you lukesimon, they might be just extending their goals to a much better outcome. Once they successfully launched their product in EU, there would be a big probability that it will be easier to get to the Philippine market.
Or they change it because they needed more money to expand its operation worldwide, we know it was philippines and mexico at first but who knows they want it globally so they accommodate the most demanding countries for this service.

Oh I see, maybe they think that if they launched their application first in EU it will have a high chance to gain more profit since everyone can afford it , unlike to Philippines some private and have enough money can afford their application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.
They've choose Philippines because we really value health. Cost of living also is very low so manpower for this project is not that costly even they hired many people to support this project.
  They chose Philippines because the mentality of Filipinos whatever new and in demand they do grabbing it even expensive one.

I think they chose the Philippines because they thought the Philippines was very slow in the medical records. they just want to help the Philippines. thats all.
well your right but based on my reading the hearthy cancelled choosing from the Philippines and mexico, i dont know what country will first priorities of this project

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:37:33 PM

is there any free trial or demo on how to use and navigate this app in the future, i think people should know on how to use this app before they decided to install or download the app

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:10:11 PM

is there any free trial or demo on how to use and navigate this app in the future, i think people should know on how to use this app before they decided to install or download the app
yeah, they should offer free demonstration on how to use the product, and maybe they should give some tokens or incentives to try the real app on medical situation..
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

how will the token holders rewarded by buying tokens while the PHR is free? it is a utitlity token right?
Its very different, app users will get rewarded for sharing their medical data with researchers

will the users medical data be confidential when they share those information to the researchers?
Yes, indeed as Hearthy will not disclose any of the user's medical info and only the user will have full control of their data's restriction or permission to share.

As hearty will not provide the user's data unless he allows it, what are the security measures that hearty will be implementing to prevent unrestricted access to their data through hacking and other means?
I think one of the security features to prevent unrestricted access is to put a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition of the user. I think it is strong enough security features of the application.
That will be a good idea. In that case it will not easy for others to steal our data or hack. By this finger print security we don't need to worry about files.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

how will the token holders rewarded by buying tokens while the PHR is free? it is a utitlity token right?
Its very different, app users will get rewarded for sharing their medical data with researchers

will the users medical data be confidential when they share those information to the researchers?
Yes, indeed as Hearthy will not disclose any of the user's medical info and only the user will have full control of their data's restriction or permission to share.

As hearty will not provide the user's data unless he allows it, what are the security measures that hearty will be implementing to prevent unrestricted access to their data through hacking and other means?
I think one of the security features to prevent unrestricted access is to put a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition of the user. I think it is strong enough security features of the application.
That will be a good idea. In that case it will not easy for others to steal our data or hack. By this finger print security we don't need to worry about files.
I'm expecting that they will be more alert when it comes to security of the users or patients data.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

yeah, they should offer free demonstration on how to use the product, and maybe they should give some tokens or incentives to try the real app on medical situation..
They actually have a demo app in their website.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

Yeah they have. Actually their demo app is released 2 months ago I think. They released it before the start of the pre sale. Chexk it on their site.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:00 PM

how about ico of hearthy? Do you have updates? Is there no problem selling tokens? have investors who want to enter their money? please update me thanks.   Smiley Smiley Smiley
I guess they are still on talk with their big investors and also I heard they are completing the requirements in exchange. In order for their token or coin to be available in exchange. I just heard.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:45 AM

I guess they are still on talk with their big investors and also I heard they are completing the requirements in exchange. In order for their token or coin to be available in exchange. I just heard.
i also read statements saying that but they did not mention what kind of exchange they plan to release it. We juat wait for it to be announce.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:35:38 AM

Yeah they have. Actually their demo app is released 2 months ago I think. They released it before the start of the pre sale. Chexk it on their site.
they released it, the intention why release the demo application is to experince have properly handle the medical health record.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:05 AM

Or they change it because they needed more money to expand its operation worldwide, we know it was philippines and mexico at first but who knows they want it globally so they accommodate the most demanding countries for this service.

Oh I see, maybe they think that if they launched their application first in EU it will have a high chance to gain more profit since everyone can afford it , unlike to Philippines some private and have enough money can afford their application .
We have the same view of that matter guys, but hopefully they will not remove Philippines from their List that they want to help or launch the Apps. They can postpone the launch of Hearthy in the Philippines but please do not remove the Philippines from Hearty's plan.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:51 AM

i think this is a part of a plan, we will known this after there launched the hearty in Europe and what would be the result, it better if the launched  success in Europe before they plan to jump in Philippines. 
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:12:13 AM

Thats right by using their application they don't need to go to the hospital to check their
Medical records.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:27:03 AM

Thats right by using their application they don't need to go to the hospital to check their
Medical records.
Even in our house it is easy to get our medical record no more hassle. I am thankful that there's a kind of project.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

When it comes to the medical records issue I think Philippines was slow. So I prefer and I believe they will choose Philippines.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: