Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DESCROW SECURE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 36056 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

Okay, thank you for update. Waiting your demo version platform and expect on the exchanges (especially Binance exchange).
Why Binance? Terms of trade are convenient, but still this exchange is too exposed to government influence. This entails additional risks
There is very simple verification. On volumes up to 2 bitcoins, one can remain virtually anonymous.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

Now the biggest risk is that the fall will not stop. Although I'm sure the strongest coins will survive.
Today almost all the coins are green. There was nothing to worry about.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Now the biggest risk is that the fall will not stop. Although I'm sure the strongest coins will survive.
Everything will be in order, this is the usual correction of the market. Very soon we will see rapid growth and the renewal of historical highs in all directions)
Have you already made a purchase in anticipation of a market reversal?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Everything will be in order, this is the usual correction of the market. Very soon we will see rapid growth and the renewal of historical highs in all directions)

No, I'm not that good at it. Some of the assets were transferred to promising, in my opinion, altcoins, part remained for a long time.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

Why Binance? Terms of trade are convenient, but still this exchange is too exposed to government influence. This entails additional risks
There is very simple verification. On volumes up to 2 bitcoins, one can remain virtually anonymous.
You mean verification by phone number? I do not think that this has something in common with anonymity.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

You mean verification by phone number? I do not think that this has something in common with anonymity.

Is verification required by phone number? I did not pass this procedure, and the volume of trades that is available to me now is more than suitable for me.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Is verification required by phone number? I did not pass this procedure, and the volume of trades that is available to me now is more than suitable for me.
Either that or using Google 2FA.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

I see that the amount collected is practically unchanged in recent days.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

Apparently there was a certain saturation of the market at the moment. Perhaps it will last until the end of ICO.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

No, I'm not that good at it. Some of the assets were transferred to promising, in my opinion, altcoins, part remained for a long time.
Clear. On a long distance the hold always gives a profit. In speculation, the risk is always great.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

Yes, the fees after the New Year holidays stopped! At least the project has collected a soft cap and I hope that they will have enough of this to implement the platform!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Yes, the fees after the New Year holidays stopped! At least the project has collected a soft cap and I hope that they will have enough of this to implement the platform!

I think the counter on the site does not reflect the real situation. I'm sure the fees are going, maybe later we'll see it.
Besser99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

Russia and Belarus outlined their positions upon the ICOs regulation

In the end of last year, at 28 Dec, the Russian Central Bank and Finance Ministry have published a bill on digital technologies in the financial sector. Among other issues, the draft law addresses the theme of ICOs. The Central Bank and the Finance Ministry are planning to impose restrictions on the ability to purchase tokens for non-professional investors: they`ll able to purchase one project`s tokens in volume, not exceeding the sum of 50 thousand roubles. If approved, the changes are due to come into force by 1 July 2018.

The Russian government’s position significantly differs from that published by the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko a few days earlier, who actually have given the green light to the development of blockchain sector for his country economy. According to the decree, presented on 22 December, individuals get complete freedom when dealing with tokens -they can own, buy and sell them for Belarusian rubles, foreign currency and electronic money, as well as giving, exchanging and bequeathing them. This activity will not be regarded as entrepreneurial, moreover, its participants will be provided with tax incentives — exemption from income tax and taxes on profits and value added.

If the Russians will be allowed to register their companies in Belarus, many of them would find it much easier to work on the territory of the Union state, instead of spending a lot of money for flying to Switzerland or Singapore and meeting all the legal requirements of these countries.

Descrow is watching closely all the developments around the ICOs regulation in various jurisdictions, for this question is quite important for the ICO success. Belarus can become a kind of a sandbox for the ICOs legal regulation, though maybe a number of peculiarities of the internal policy may discourage some investors. Follow our news, Descrow definitely will cover further developments on this issue.

http://descrow.com/

https://medium.com/@Descrow

https://www.facebook.com/descrow3/

https://twitter.com/Descrow3

https://t.me/descrow_eng

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║DESCROW║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
kapone.

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Nice! Belarus is new Silicon Valley  Grin
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

If there is a flow of crypto-enthusiasts in the RB, then Descrow will have to change Talin to Minsk =)
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

If there is a flow of crypto-enthusiasts in the RB, then Descrow will have to change Talin to Minsk =)

The Republic of Belarus evokes strong emotions with its position towards cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
I'm happy for these guys.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

When will be your ICO started/ended and what is your soft and hard cap? I very like your project.
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

When will be your ICO started/ended and what is your soft and hard cap? I very like your project.

Ico started on November 27 and ends on January 27.
Soft cap - 3 500 ETH, hard cap - 66 666 ETH
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Ico started on November 27 and ends on January 27.
Soft cap - 3 500 ETH, hard cap - 66 666 ETH

Are the funds raised from it being held in escrow?
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

This project is very promising! I think that the collections are going on, just the counter on the site does not display the full information on fund-raising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: