Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DESCROW SECURE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 36056 times)
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

congratulations on the finished ICO. I expected some sort of big post to be honest. Some major statistics. Mean contribution etc would be nice to see
Judging by the conversations that are being conducted, we should not expect anything good. And it's a pity, there were a lot of hopes and expectations Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

congratulations on the finished ICO. I expected some sort of big post to be honest. Some major statistics. Mean contribution etc would be nice to see
Judging by the conversations that are being conducted, we should not expect anything good. And it's a pity, there were a lot of hopes and expectations Huh

Which conversations? The platform DESCROW certainly did not put together a hard cap, but according to the developers it will still be implemented, but it will take more time!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Good news!

Descrow will hold negotiations with investors from India
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

I'm looking forward to further news of this project, and I'll keep seeing the progress of this thread, Good luck dev.and more success
Ale75Opus

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

Which conversations? The platform DESCROW certainly did not put together a hard cap, but according to the developers it will still be implemented, but it will take more time!
Nothing bad happened. The hard cap could not be assembled, but the soft cap was assembled and therefore the project can continue to function normally
Ale75Opus

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

I'm looking forward to further news of this project, and I'll keep seeing the progress of this thread, Good luck dev.and more success
Even after the end of the sale of the tokens, I'm interested in the way things are developing in Descrow. This is a project that really interested me
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

Even after the end of the sale of the tokens, I'm interested in the way things are developing in Descrow. This is a project that really interested me

I know that they are currently negotiating with exchanges. They wrote in a telegram that not all exchanges that they planned  will be able to add. In this connection, the list is updated.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

Do not rush developers, the platform can really be revolutionary, especially at the current time, when there is a lot of ICO every day! I have not invested in the project, but I will support and promote it as much as possible from my side, and token keep for long!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
icocash

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Regarding the current situation with blockchain investments, a decentralized way of regulating ICO seems to be the most appropriate and necessary mechanism. The involvement of escrow agents or companies, as a guarantee of liability, turns out to be an insufficient measure, due to the human factor that discredits the security of an independent, distributed system.

Decentralized escrow is a new concept in the blockchain space, that provides a mechanism of control over the invested funds, which could be the best solution for regulating the decentralized market of ICOs.

The platform for ICO investments DES, founded by the head of Russian Blockchain Association Sergey Besedin,  includes an in-built instrument for decentralized escrow, by means of which investors can control their invested funds by themselves, in a decentralized manner. DES will be a first in the world project to guarantee the independence of escrow and the only  decentralized solution for the transparent and fair use of funds, once the crowdsale is over.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/how-the-blockchain-can-resist-fraud/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/93c/900_900_1/93cdaa738e6867cb19ff25f03b7eea41.jpg

Thanks for the info Cool
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

I know that they are currently negotiating with exchanges. They wrote in a telegram that not all exchanges that they planned  will be able to add. In this connection, the list is updated.
which exchange are des are planned to be added is there any major exchange descrow will be available in the future. can you add the list of possible exchanges i cant find it on telegram.
foxjames512

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

What's news? How about coinmarketcap? Will DES be available there? How about exchanges? How many funds have been raised?
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Do not rush developers, the platform can really be revolutionary, especially at the current time, when there is a lot of ICO every day! I have not invested in the project, but I will support and promote it as much as possible from my side, and token keep for long!
Moreover, I even think about buying more coins in the near future, it seems to me that I have not enough of them now, it is possible and more
 Smiley
KotiKo

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

which exchange are des are planned to be added is there any major exchange descrow will be available in the future. can you add the list of possible exchanges i cant find it on telegram.
Where can we see the list of exchanges on which this coin will be traded? I want to compare where it will be more profitable for me to buy it
Streamlink

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Descrow partners with the business accelerators IIDF and “300 startups”
On February 9–11, the Descrow team held talks with the business accelerators IIDF and “300 startups”.

https://t.co/yobDgRa3Ab
 https://t.co/4whTevig3F

Reprence:
https://twitter.com/Descrow3/status/964045938204577793?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
TOM47

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

Descrow has signed a partnership agreement with WeAre platform

We are pleased to announce that a cooperation agreement has been concluded between the WeAre and Descrow platforms. Now the projects that are placed on We Are website will be able to use the Descrow service to guarantee the fulfillment of obligations of the crowdsale parties. Descrow customers will also be able to place their projects on the WeAre platform. If requested by the customers, the tokens of the startups, whose ICOs the customers are taking part in, can be exchanged for DES or WeAre tokens.

WEARE is a blockchain technology based platform that allows high-quality and promising projects to attract investment for their development and launching. To date, among the projects attracted by the WeAre platform are the Cinema Development Fund
https://medium.com/@Descrow/descrow-has-signed-a-partnership-agreement-with-weare-platform-98ad7cb162bc
vova_angel

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

Descrow has signed a partnership agreement with WeAre platform

We are pleased to announce that a cooperation agreement has been concluded between the WeAre and Descrow platforms. Now the projects that are placed on We Are website will be able to use the Descrow service to guarantee the fulfillment of obligations of the crowdsale parties. Descrow customers will also be able to place their projects on the WeAre platform. If requested by the customers, the tokens of the startups, whose ICOs the customers are taking part in, can be exchanged for DES or WeAre tokens.

WEARE is a blockchain technology based platform that allows high-quality and promising projects to attract investment for their development and launching. To date, among the projects attracted by the WeAre platform are the Cinema Development Fund
https://medium.com/@Descrow/descrow-has-signed-a-partnership-agreement-with-weare-platform-98ad7cb162bc

great news!)
vova_angel

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

DESCROW platform testing

Dear colleagues and friends! We are asking you to help us to test the decentralized escrow platform DESCROW!
This is an infrastructure project that changes investing principles completely in the world of cryptoeconomics and blockhain technology!
Descrow is a new-style of international crowdfunding platform with a decentralized escrow function and a set of tools for safe investing in ICO based on blockchain technology.

Our website: descrow.com
Our chat (eng): t.me/descrow_eng

link to the document :  https://goo.gl/forms/C6N69nPyFuFWGubj1 

vova_angel

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:56:57 AM by vova_angel

Descrow пpиглaшaeт к yчacтию в тecтиpoвaнии cвoeй плaтфopмы

Mы paды вaм cooбщить, чтo плaтфopмa Descrow пoчти гoтoвa, и пpиглaшaeм вcex, ктo нepaвнoдyшeн к бyдyщeмy тaкoгo пepcпeктивнoгo финaнcoвoгo инcтpyмeнтa, кaк ICO, зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя для yчacтия в тecтoвыx иcпытaнияx cepвиcoв плaтфopмы.

Descrow – этo yникaльнaя дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя эcкpoy-плaтфopмa для пpoвeдeния ICO (финaнcиpoвaниe чepeз пepвичнoe paзмeщeниe кpиптoвaлюты или тoкeнoв), c кoтopoй миpoвoй кpayдфaндинг мoжeт выйти нa кaчecтвeннo инoй ypoвeнь, cтaв бoлee пpoзpaчным и бeзoпacным. Глaвный инcтpyмeнт Descrow – дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoe эcкpoy – пoзвoляeт кaждoмy инвecтopy дepжaть пoд кoнтpoлeм пpoцecc финaнcиpoвaния пpoeктa, пoзвoляя мaкcимaльнo oбeзoпacить ceбя oт финaнcoвыx пoтepь. Этo дocтигaeтcя зa cчeт тpёx кoмпoнeнтoв экocиcтeмы  – дeцeнтpaлизaции, эcкpoy-cepвиca и инcтpyмeнтa гoлocoвaния инвecтopoв.

Финaнcиpoвaниe ICO пpoeктoв пpи иcпoльзoвaнии плaтфopмы Descrow ocyщecтвляeтcя нe eдинopaзoвoй выплaтoй, a пoэтaпнo, блaгoдapя чeмy пoлyчeниe 100% инвecтиций в пpoeкт cтaнoвитcя вoзмoжным тoлькo в тoм cлyчae, ecли пpoeкт выпoлняeт cвoи oбязaтeльcтвa пepeд инвecтopaми. Кpoмe тoгo, плaтфopмa Descrow coздaeт peзepвный фoнд, зa cчёт кoтopoгo инвecтopы cмoгyт вepнyть дaжe cвoй пepвoнaчaльный взнoc. Taким oбpaзoм мoжeт быть зacтpaxoвaнo дo 100% инвecтиций в пpoeкт, в зaвиcимocти oт видa кoнтpaктa инвecтopa и плaтфopмы Descrow.

Для кoмaнды ICO cтapтaпa пoльзoвaниe cepвиcaми Descrow oзнaчaeт знaк выcoкoгo кaчecтвa пpoeктa, зaщитy oт xaкepcкиx aтaк нa эcкpoy-кoшeлeк и вoзмoжнocть выcтpaивaния дoвepитeльныx oтнoшeний c кoмьюнити инвecтopoв.

Coвceм cкopo нaчинaeтcя тecтиpoвaниe плaтфopмы Descrow, и мы пpeдлaгaeм вceм жeлaющим пpeдвapитeльнo зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя для yчacтия в этoм вaжнoм пpoцecce. Mы зaинтepecoвaны в пpивлeчeнии к тecтиpoвaнию вcex тex, ктo плaниpyeт paбoтaть c нaми (инвecтopы, кoмaнды ICO cтapтaпoв, пapтнepы, экcпepты), a тaкжe тecтиpoвщикoв-пpoфeccиoнaлoв. Для нac вaжeн вaш вклaд в paзвитиe пpoeктa, пoэтoмy зa кaждый нeдoчeт, нeyдoбcтвo, бaг в плaтфopмe, oбнapyжeнный вaми, мы выплaтим вoзнaгpaждeниe в тoкeнax DES.

Tecтиpoвaниe бyдeт пpeдcтaвлять coбoй эмyляцию пpoцecca кpayдфaндингa и пocлeдyющeй peaлизaции пpoeктa ICO cтapтaпa пpи пoмoщи мexaнизмa дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoгo эcкpoy и гoлocoвaния инвecтopoв. Tecтиpoвaниe бyдeт дocтyпнo в двyx peжимax – инвecтopa и ICO cтapтaпa. B peжимe cтapтaпa Baм бyдeт пpeдлoжeнo нecкoлькo вapиaнтoв opгaнизaции ICO кaмпaнии, или жe вы cмoжeтe caмocтoятeльнo зaдaть пapaмeтpы cвoeгo пpoeктa. Для кaждoгo yчacтникa тecтиpoвaния бyдeт oткpыт coбcтвeнный дeмo-cчёт, пpи пoмoщи кoтopoгo мoгyт быть инвecтиpoвaны или пoлyчeны cpeдcтвa.

Bы мoжeтe зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя для yчacтия в тecтиpoвaнии, зaпoлнив пpocтyю фopмy. https://goo.gl/forms/LAGbroAe3cFR9zbN2 

Пoдпиcывaйтecь нa нaши pecypcы и cлeдитe зa нoвocтями Descrow!

https://medium.com/@Descrow

https://www.facebook.com/descrow3/

https://twitter.com/Descrow3

https://t.me/descrow_rus
vova_angel

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Descrow platform tokens are added to EtherDelta exchange listing

We are pleased to announce that DES tokens have been added to the listing of the EtherDelta crypto-exchange platform.
EtherDelta, on which the Descrow platform tokens trading is available, is a decentralized exchange for ERC20 tokens trading, launched by the successful startup founder Zack Coburn in the summer of 2017. The deposit/withdrawal fees are quite minimal here, but the main advantage of EtherDelta is its safety, because, as well as the Descrow platform, the EtherDelta exchange is fully decentralized, i.e. the users transactions are being conducted directly between them, from wallet to wallet, bypassing the central distribution spot.

Since the exchange is decentralized, trading can be conducted even before the official listing by the exchange management, i.e. at the time of application processing it is already possible to buy and sell tokens on the exchange. In order to do this, you need to click on this link. We advise you to add it to your bookmarks to prevent its loss.

Attention, please! To avoid fraud, be sure to check, whether the DES token address is valid https://etherdelta.com/#0x81a803d28ee340e8c3805362374703ffcbb8c0e2-ETH. In the link, after etherdelta.com, the address of our smart contract comes where DES tokens were issued: 0x81a803d28ee340e8c3805362374703ffcbb8c0e2.
You can get into the token web page manually. In order to do this, you need to print the address of the smart contract, bitness (Cool and the name of the token (DES).

https://medium.com/@Descrow

https://www.facebook.com/descrow3/

https://twitter.com/Descrow3

https://t.me/descrow_rus
Ilegendph

Activity: 434

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Why use etherdelta? The problem their still persist. I hope you can list DES in a much more reputable exchange site.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: