Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
xPliZit_xs

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:16:15 PM

Hello,

my windows-qt wallet does not sync to the network. Having no problem with wallets from other coins with network connectivity.

This is the error from the logfile:

2017-Aug-17 17:42:06.488580 INFO [Blockchain] Blockchain initialized. last block: 0, d1870.h16.m42.s6 time ago, current difficulty: 1
2017-Aug-17 17:42:06.488580 INFO [node_server] Binding on 0.0.0.0:48772
2017-Aug-17 17:42:06.488580 INFO [node_server] Net service binded on 0.0.0.0:48772
2017-Aug-17 17:42:06.488580 INFO [node_server] Attempting to add IGD port mapping.
2017-Aug-17 17:42:07.551217 INFO [node_server] Added IGD port mapping.
2017-Aug-17 17:42:07.551217 INFO [node_server] Starting node_server
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 ERROR [node_server] Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 INFO [core]
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 INFO [core] **********************************************************************
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 INFO [core] The daemon will start synchronizing with the network. It may take up to several hours.
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 INFO [core] You can set the level of process detailization* through "set_log <level>" command*, where <level> is between 0 (no details) and 4 (very verbose).
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 INFO [core] Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 INFO [core] Note: in case you need to interrupt the process, use "exit" command. Otherwise, the current progress won't be saved.
2017-Aug-17 17:42:27.577979 INFO [core] **********************************************************************
2017-Aug-17 17:42:49.600459 ERROR [node_server] Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
2017-Aug-17 17:43:11.634515 ERROR [node_server] Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
2017-Aug-17 17:43:33.665045 ERROR [node_server] Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds

Please help on how to get it to sync?
are there any ports that must be forwarded?

regards
dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:41:29 PM

Hmm despite all of the troubles, a 23-page thread after two days can only be a good sign.  I guess people don't agree with my initial concerns that the premine was too high, it seems like despite that and despite the problems, most people really want to stay engaged in this project.  Somewhat impressive, imagine how much interest there will be once you actually have the chain moving properly with a pool (I still think you might have had even more interest with a smaller premine, but that's just my opinion and it helps that you're paying restitution from your premine).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GeePeeU

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

Hmm despite all of the troubles, a 23-page thread after two days can only be a good sign.  I guess people don't agree with my initial concerns that the premine was too high, it seems like despite that and despite the problems, most people really want to stay engaged in this project.  Somewhat impressive, imagine how much interest there will be once you actually have the chain moving properly with a pool (I still think you might have had even more interest with a smaller premine, but that's just my opinion and it helps that you're paying restitution from your premine).

There's something about "Decentralized VPN Tunneling" tied with "Decentralized** currency" that gets me going.

Two things that are getting more and more relevant every day. Two things that benefit human progression in the current era.

That's what draws me in.

Always doubt.
bryanayrb

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:20:25 PM

Dev,

When will be the OFFICIAL mining pool? Dev please advise us. I am already a victim to the 'Not official' mining pool-http://int.profit-pool.org, I keep on mining and no payment was made. My hope and electricity bill now slapping my face.

Please be a professional to post the legit and 100% working mining pool.

Sorry I'm just excited to this coin.

Thanks!
GeePeeU

ASK

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:23:44 PM

Dev,

When will be the OFFICIAL mining pool? Dev please advise us. I am already a victim to the 'Not official' mining pool-http://int.profit-pool.org, I keep on mining and no payment was made. My hope and electricity bill now slapping my face.

Please be a professional to post the legit and 100% working mining pool.

Sorry I'm just excited to this coin.

Thanks!

Seeing as how new this project is, you really need to stay involved for current deployments.

That pool was acknowledged as a chain-split early last night. You do not benefit from this pool.

The dev's announced do not want to focus their resources on pool maintenance, and we NEED a 3rd part pool host.

This is a great concept. Try not to be discouraged due to a rough start-up.

Always doubt.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:29:14 PM

any pool work for this coin?
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:40:23 PM

Reserving Hindi Translation.. (native hindi speaker)

Thx
ca3aH

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:49:15 PM

Thx

Founded in 1901, Indian Motorcycle is America's first motorcycle company.

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
GeePeeU

ASK

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

any pool work for this coin?

As of this moment, Solo mining or configuring your own pool are your two options.

Always doubt.
GeePeeU

ASK

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:54:38 PM

Thx

Founded in 1901, Indian Motorcycle is America's first motorcycle company.

Dafuq?

Anywho, You posted earlier that this was a "Shitcoin".

Yet here you are.... Funny how that works huh?

Always doubt.
ca3aH

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:04:38 AM

"Shitcoin".

Yet here you are.... Funny how that works huh?

This is when you waste energy in vain. And pools do not pay. You remain with nothing.

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
Doken

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Spanish Translator

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:17:11 AM

Where can I found a good GPU mining software? There any active pool that actually pays and not make me waste energy in vain with Intense Coin?
GeePeeU

ASK

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

Where can I found a good GPU mining software? There any active pool that actually pays and not make me waste energy in vain with Intense Coin?

No pools are currently hosting INTENSEcoin

SOLO mining is available with CPUS.

Always doubt.
ca3aH

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:20:56 AM

Only a sad experience - Intense Coin

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:55:37 AM

Only a sad experience - Intense Coin
Stop complaining, just go and find a coin that you like, everybody sick already of your whining.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:54:49 AM

We originally did plan to abandon the INTENSE hosted and sponsored pool as it was just a massive headache..

But I am a perfectionist and couldn't leave it alone. I submitted some troubleshooting inquiries to more experienced minds. Luckily one great individual came through. It was a hail mary pass to the endzone! Please consider donating to clintar@github if you're grateful for the pool working again.

I was also hoping to get it working so we wouldn't have to reimburse people for TWO failed pool payments. As you know we are reimbursing for anyone that pool mined on the original genesis block before the relaunch (Alex is posting details on that shortly, but here's the website for that). Now we do not have to also reimburse for the second pool dying, as I verified all payments are working properly.

I'm really happy to have this back on track. I will be getting some much needed sleep tonight. And my office will be very warm from my two video cards hashing away at the pool - without interruption. Hopefully. Lol.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:57:01 AM

Pool is back in business

OK folks, after unexpected and highly appreciated troubleshooting assistance from clintar@github, http://intensecoin.com/pool2/ is back in business... tentatively! [t]hird time be gentle. Please note this is still somewhat experimental so if you would be sad about any lost hashing power, please just wait until we can declare it stable.

Compensation claim for previous mining on the original pool before the reset

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

My math must be off, but if the blocks become consistent then about 1.36millions coins should be  mined per day when the blocks pay 1900 intense coins?

If someone could confirm it would be appreciated

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bryanayrb

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

Pool is back in business

OK folks, after unexpected and highly appreciated troubleshooting assistance from clintar@github, http://intensecoin.com/pool2/ is back in business... tentatively! [t]hird time be gentle. Please note this is still somewhat experimental so if you would be sad about any lost hashing power, please just wait until we can declare it stable.

Yey!!! Thank you so much!
albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

Pool is back in business

Yey!!! Thank you so much!
hi Dev !!my address remains the same!! how to fill out a form???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: