Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

only about a week left of the pre sale don't miss out
https://paragoncoin.com/?ref=f02de0d2f9c7a19a3adf5b20

Don't worry, a lot of us are checking the date of the pre-sale, we hope it goes smoothly and without problems,  with the experiences with others ICOs, one needs to check that all is in order to avoid hacking and miscommunication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:39:20 AM

only about a week left of the pre sale don't miss out
https://paragoncoin.com/?ref=f02de0d2f9c7a19a3adf5b20

Don't worry, a lot of us are checking the date of the pre-sale, we hope it goes smoothly and without problems,  with the experiences with others ICOs, one needs to check that all is in order to avoid hacking and miscommunication.

Knock on wood! A hack during the presale would probably contaminate a project like this. They need to look at all the other icos and learn, but so far, they're doing great!

cryptodrzej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:49:32 AM

Oh ya I agree, I hope for nothing but the best for Paragon, from the responses  I've read by their staff here and on their other channels over on slack and Telegram I feel they are paying very close attention to detail and they have good development.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:40:25 AM

cooperation with IOTA  Grin Grin Grin

Why would they not cooperate with Byteball instead? With similar technology as far as I know it is a much less centralized asset, and in an earlier stage of distribution.
This is a really good idea imho. As far as I know the Byteball team has introduced a cashback feature in the last weeks. By accepting GBYTE payments you would gain attention of the whole Byteball community. They have boarded the first merchants this week. I could well imagine that this could be a very good deal / partnership for both parties.

Could be wrong, but isn't Iota a cheaper option (with regards to fees) and capable of more tx/s?

minimum requirement with IOTA is still $10000. But give you additional discounts 3%

minorthreat710

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

oh Wow, that's cool, I didn't realize you could buy PRG with all those different coins
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:01:22 AM

oh Wow, that's cool, I didn't realize you could buy PRG with all those different coins

Not so long time ago ICO can be purchase by different kind of altcoin using shapeshift or direct deposit from you wallet. its a good thing they have opened the ICO to so many coins cause many of investors hold different kind of coins.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

"We are creating a chain of high-tech, fully equipped Paragon centers similar to WeWork®8
We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.
This will give start-ups easy access to a network of resources to set up, manage, and grow
their business with the help of like-minded individuals"---white paper: ---  https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Interesting, i hadn't heard about WeWork. Can you elaborate on why people in the Cannabis industry should go to you for workspace instead of to a company like WeWork? Could you maybe give an example of the equipment that Paragon center would offer compared to a normal workspace? Thanks.

Thank you for your support, I hope this can help

"ParagonSpace supports several of the main goals of the Paragon mission at once.

1. It offers vital physical office space so like-minded people can work and brainstorm.
2. It supports the ParagonCoin tokens by only accepting PRG in payment for access
to office space and to purchase office equipment, printing and other services,
snacks, and nearly anything else necessary to function in this business
environment. Essentially, it creates a PRG sub-economy.
3. It builds a rock-solid foundation for supporting the value of the currency, making
it very attractive to hold and use for the long-term.
4. It solves a real and substantial office space problem in the quickly growing legal
cannabis industry."

"Examples of typical PRG transactions in ParagonSpace include (but are not limited to):

• Opening doors by scanning a QR code of an active wallet with at least 1 PRG
• Paying for your own and/or guest access. Renting floating or fixed desk space or
private office with PRG
• Printing/scanning/faxing services at ParagonCoin Centers can be paid automatically
with PRG
• Paying for food, drinks, events, and merchandise with simple PRG checkout
• Securing conferences, events, research, and educational space for the legalized
cannabis industry
• Buying time for photo/audio/video studio for product shootings, interviews, podcasts,
etc.
• Joining a social club and/or café for ParagonCoin Club members
• Participating in web and in-app co-working, events, and a conference-reservation
system with instant PRG payment"

Thanks Again and best of luck

That is a lot of different ways to say the same thing though. You are renting office space and a printer and some vending machines is all I hear when I read this. I've asked a few specific questions that I would need to be answered before I am comfortable referring this to more investors. What operations will be handled inside these facilities? You hint at research space and product testing but I haven't seen a detailed description. Basically, the purpose of these buildings is whatever anyone wants to do as long as they are paying in PRG? If there is research being done here what levels of security are going to be in place to protect the equipment and products. Waste disposal is also a huge problem here in Las Vegas. Strains that are considered inferior are disposed of in mass quantities and it is expensive to dispose of them within the guidelines of state regulation. So as a way to save a buck, a lot of the facilities that are currently in operation are illegally dumping in the dumpsters of apartment complexes and behind businesses. Love the marketing on this project though.

what?? shops get rid of their excess in the trash? why not make oils and edibles?

Yes, sir, this is the absolute, albeit sad truth here in Sin City. I'm not speaking of shops though, just a few of the suppliers. See, I am familiar with the industry from the days when....(digression: We need a cool word similar to "prohibition" of alcohol but for pot) growing pot was considered criminal activity. A few of the acquaintances I made continued on to make businesses out of Legally growing and selling to medical dispensaries across three states. I can't say the waste disposal practices of a few determine how they all operate and yes, many growers do press the plants or gas them to extract the oils before throwing them out. But they are less than thorough and throw away dozens of pounds of barely pressed plants. Some don't care for the process of extraction at all and are just trying to grow showroom quality buds. So after they get the lab results back, if they are not happy with the numbers they toss it.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:12:51 AM

IT seems more and more people are backing PARAGON.. there where already some famous people advocating Paragon but now i see articles in Wired and Quartzmedia just to say a few.
Marketing runs great.

I couldn't agree more. Early on it seemed that this team would not be successful, but they have blown results out of the water and are on the right path. A very successful pre-ico, and the assets to firmly back the project. Paragon is going places.

Yeah, there was some FUD spreading but, it was taken down publicly.

Damn it, I heard in another, unrelated channel, that paragon might be a scam. But I haven't seen any proof.

@pynetx  Can you please refer to the fud's public takedown? So I can present evidence to other channel.

thanks

Here and all over the Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/ParagonCoin/comments/6wc6zc/ama_wparagon_coin_execs_sunday_august_27_1pm_est/
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:24:37 AM

Its strange that Paragon centers will be bought in cities where cannabis is legal, you will support all the projects, meetings, podcasts..., but yet you wont be able to buy actual cannabis there? Is this out of the picture or you will try selling it where you are able to?

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:36:13 AM

IT seems more and more people are backing PARAGON.. there where already some famous people advocating Paragon but now i see articles in Wired and Quartzmedia just to say a few.
Marketing runs great.

I couldn't agree more. Early on it seemed that this team would not be successful, but they have blown results out of the water and are on the right path. A very successful pre-ico, and the assets to firmly back the project. Paragon is going places.

Damn it, I heard in another, unrelated channel, that paragon might be a scam. But I haven't seen any proof.

@pynetx  Can you please refer to the fud's public takedown? So I can present evidence to other channel.

thanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/ParagonCoin/comments/6wc6zc/ama_wparagon_coin_execs_sunday_august_27_1pm_est/

I still don't understand why people are Fuding this project, dev and the team has already proven to us that they are a real project and have intentions to make their ideas a reality, sometimes doubting a project is normal until dev proves is not, but one thing is to doubt the project and ask question to know more, and another is to actively FUD a project with lies and lots of excuses for it to fail, I imagine that closed minded people and religious extremistS are the ones that wouldn't like this kind of projects to succeed because they clash with their own belief, but anyway, they are already gone and we are safe from them Cheesy.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:43:03 AM

Its strange that Paragon centers will be bought in cities where cannabis is legal, you will support all the projects, meetings, podcasts..., but yet you wont be able to buy actual cannabis there? Is this out of the picture or you will try selling it where you are able to?

I don't think Paragon wants to sell cannabis in the first place and I don't see the need to sell cannabis at their centers. The centers are places for scientists, project groups etc. to have an place where they can meet, and also meet others with the same intention to work on projects related to cannabis.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

Marketing runs great.

thanks

I still don't understand why people are Fuding this project, dev and the team has already proven to us that they are a real project and have intentions to make their ideas a reality, sometimes doubting a project is normal until dev proves is not, but one thing is to doubt the project and ask question to know more, and another is to actively FUD a project with lies and lots of excuses for it to fail, I imagine that closed minded people and religious extremistS are the ones that wouldn't like this kind of projects to succeed because they clash with their own belief, but anyway, they are already gone and we are safe from them Cheesy.

Well, people do everything for money. Some get paid for the Good and some to spread the FUD.
There are all kinds of marketers.
That person was initially with the Paragon and then he stole their PR stuff and media kit and went Rogue.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:15:04 AM

cooperation with IOTA  Grin Grin Grin

Why would they not cooperate with Byteball instead? With similar technology as far as I know it is a much less centralized asset, and in an earlier stage of distribution.

You are right, they both use a Directed Acyclic Graph. Here is a table listing similarities and differences:

http://www.tangleblog.com/2017/01/03/byteball-vs-iota-token/

IOTA seems a more logical choice for Paragon's use-case in that it specifically names IoT.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:39:56 AM

I don't think Paragon wants to sell cannabis in the first place and I don't see the need to sell cannabis at their centers. The centers are places for scientists, project groups etc. to have an place where they can meet, and also meet others with the same intention to work on projects related to cannabis.

There wont be any selling going on in the spaces.
Its just a place for meeting or organizing events.

Is there an update why some still can get on the website?
Still getting an error that something went wrong. I'm from Belgium... maybe its banned here  Wink
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

I think that there will be a continued stream of people getting into the marijuana space.  Wink Wink Wink

more customers, more businesses, better services Wink that's always good. but paragon will have a first to market advantage.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

Who will do Voting of the first location of Paragon Spaces. is this available online voting system and will token hold can vote only or etc?
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:12:27 PM

Who will do Voting of the first location of Paragon Spaces. is this available online voting system and will token hold can vote only or etc?

I think it will be the PARAGON online community who will do the voting through its online platform.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Just had a thought... don't you think transactions in ParagonCoins will actually make it harder to get cannabis legalized? Since the tokens could be used to avoid taxes, the main driver of governments? Now you're fighting a battle on two fronts, legitimizing cannabis AND cryptocurrencies.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:49:15 PM

cooperation with IOTA  Grin Grin Grin

This is a really good idea imho. As far as I know the Byteball team has introduced a cashback feature in the last weeks. By accepting GBYTE payments you would gain attention of the whole Byteball community. They have boarded the first merchants this week. I could well imagine that this could be a very good deal / partnership for both parties.

Could be wrong, but isn't Iota a cheaper option (with regards to fees) and capable of more tx/s?
The main difference between IOTA and Byteball is that IOTA is designed for payments between machines and Byteball's focus is to develop an easy wallet interface with easy use from an normal end users point of view. And as far as I know IOTA does not offer payback cooperations as Byteball does.  Another idea would be to roll out an Paragon Bot in the Byteball bot store with specific features. Major goal of all this should be to brand Paragan and help the project getting more attention.

BTC IS KING!
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

Just had a thought... don't you think transactions in ParagonCoins will actually make it harder to get cannabis legalized? Since the tokens could be used to avoid taxes, the main driver of governments? Now you're fighting a battle on two fronts, legitimizing cannabis AND cryptocurrencies.

nah man, cannabis can be sold for whatever you want. people can try to use crypto to buy weed, but when you want to cash out you gotta go thru bank. that's when uncle SAM catches you.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: