Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:09:27 PM

One of the hardest things about medical marijuana is that we have oodles of anecdotal evidence and a lot of promising research in mice but not many clinical trials in humans. And a lot of the clinical trials that have been done involved extremely small populations. Therefore, it can be difficult for reasonable people to agree on the veritable and unexaggerated benefits of the plant.
yes it needs a better evidence of clinical and patients,marijuana have healing benefits even if people don t agree/approval...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

Thank you for your idea tiger5056,
 we do have other options if you are not quite ready for the 10% BONUS MIN. $10,000 CONTRIBUTION. 25 MILLION PRG AVAILABLE AT THIS DISCOUNTED RATE, I encourage you to join us and chat at one of our other channels:

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Best of luck to you
So  does this mean that if i invested lower that the $10,000 minimum contribution i will not get any bonuses. 

I believe that if you pre-register with a lower amount that you receive a 5% discount off of the ICO price ($1/coin) If any devs are following and could confirm this I would appreciate it.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:26:25 PM

One of the hardest things about medical marijuana is that we have oodles of anecdotal evidence and a lot of promising research in mice but not many clinical trials in humans. And a lot of the clinical trials that have been done involved extremely small populations. Therefore, it can be difficult for reasonable people to agree on the veritable and unexaggerated benefits of the plant.
yes it needs a better evidence of clinical and patients,marijuana have healing benefits even if people don t agree/approval...

But in order to get better evidence of healing effect of cannabis expensive studies are necessary which so far nobody, and certainly not any pharmaceutical company,  apparently was willing to finance. I hope that with Paragon centers where research companies can set up shop this will change

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

But in order to get better evidence of healing effect of cannabis expensive studies are necessary which so far nobody, and certainly not any pharmaceutical company,  apparently was willing to finance. I hope that with Paragon centers where research companies can set up shop this will change

When the federal government has marijuana classified as a schedule 3 drug, it makes testing near impossible. 

With legalization in states and more formalized, safe, professional treatment of marijuana by companies like Paragon, it can hopefully push public opinion even further toward legalization and, eventually, the federal government.  Once it is opened up, there will definitely be plenty of clinical trials and scientific research done to quantify benefits in a more formalized way.
onassii

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:55:02 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

When the federal government has marijuana classified as a schedule 3 drug, it makes testing near impossible. 

With legalization in states and more formalized, safe, professional treatment of marijuana by companies like Paragon, it can hopefully push public opinion even further toward legalization and, eventually, the federal government.  Once it is opened up, there will definitely be plenty of clinical trials and scientific research done to quantify benefits in a more formalized way.

That's of course right. But even in countries where cannabis is legalised for medical use the state of relevant studies is more or less poor.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

What is the shoutout from GRWI about? I can't find it. Can someone link it?
I have already asked that in Slack. Will let you know if I will know more.

And is there an app planed for Paragon? I could imagine that community would really like that.

What exactly would the app do? Is it just a general app to connect like-minded people who work in the Cannabis sector?
Yes, the app could be used to securely connect like-minded people without the force of centralized and maybe compromised instant messaging apps. Another would be a searchable directory of coworking spacesor a list of conferences and events.

Do you think that could work out?

Really like this idea of app.
Especially that searchable directory. That would be very usefull when Paragon is getting bigger.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

That  is correct, one of the main pillars of PARAGON platform is the PARAGON centers which aim to promote a conducive place for professionals to be creative with regards to everything Cannabis.

Thanks to PARAGON scientist will have more room to research and do proper studies about everything related to cannabis, almost no company want to risk doing that, so a project like PARAGON is a good start, if they reach their goals, medical research can help a lot of people.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

what will be price on ico? there is something round like 10000 token 10% discount or something else? . project is very nice me and my friends will join this reputed project.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:17:02 PM

what will be price on ico? there is something round like 10000 token 10% discount or something else? . project is very nice me and my friends will join this reputed project.

Price is $1 per coin during public sale.

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

what you think guys on ICO, how many days can take paragon to complete hard cap?
It's a very high hard cap. I think it will take some time, if they reach it. Maybe never. But I would be happy if I'll get surprised.

let see this project gonna take little time and complete hard cap. this is my point of view. my point of view always comes true. let see

I have faith! Also, according to the whitepaper, any unsold tokens after the crowdsale will be burned, so they have definitely thought about what happens if they don't sell them all.

Burning is always a plus! Most ICOs nowadays are too greedy and claim all unsold tokens.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Yes, if Paragon could make an association to push studies on the effect on majijuana on Humans, it would be really great. It could maybe give a better image of Majijuana to peoples, and it would provide real professional studies to rely on while promoting the legalization of majijuana.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

The use of cannabis in the medical aspects of the value of the industry more standardized.
only have Last 10day to join pre ICO .

CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

Yes, if Paragon could make an association to push studies on the effect on majijuana on Humans, it would be really great. It could maybe give a better image of Majijuana to peoples, and it would provide real professional studies to rely on while promoting the legalization of majijuana.

I believe that Paragon won't stop only on the medical use of marijuana, marijuana can be used in so many other ways: food, bio polymers, fabric, fuel and much more... Columbus arrived in America thanks to its hemp sails. I hope this project grows and makes use of marijuana/hemp as it once was. Before America made a war on marijuana based fake news!

Hope the best!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

That  is correct, one of the main pillars of PARAGON platform is the PARAGON centers which aim to promote a conducive place for professionals to be creative with regards to everything Cannabis.

Thanks to PARAGON scientist will have more room to research and do proper studies about everything related to cannabis, almost no company want to risk doing that, so a project like PARAGON is a good start, if they reach their goals, medical research can help a lot of people.

You're right, this might not be the main goal, but is an extremely important sidebenefit of Paragon. Because EVERYTHING is recorded and transparant, they're creating a tremendously useful database for research.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

I believe that Paragon won't stop only on the medical use of marijuana, marijuana can be used in so many other ways: food, bio polymers, fabric, fuel and much more... Columbus arrived in America thanks to its hemp sails. I hope this project grows and makes use of marijuana/hemp as it once was. Before America made a war on marijuana based fake news!

Hope the best!

It will probably not stop at medical use, but it's the best and probably easiest first step. After gouvernments have legalized it for medical use it will be much easier to legalize it for other things too.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:34:47 PM

Yes, that would definitely be great. There is a lot of research to catch up, because prohibition slowed down research in cannabis sector for many decades.

Will Paragon attend cannabis industry events like CBEConnection, Cannabis World Congress, California Cannabis Business Conference, Grow Up or similar events? I think this would be important for branding effects.

BTC IS KING!
Heimer

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:00:43 PM

what you think guys on ICO, how many days can take paragon to complete hard cap?
It's a very high hard cap. I think it will take some time, if they reach it. Maybe never. But I would be happy if I'll get surprised.

let see this project gonna take little time and complete hard cap. this is my point of view. my point of view always comes true. let see

I have faith! Also, according to the whitepaper, any unsold tokens after the crowdsale will be burned, so they have definitely thought about what happens if they don't sell them all.

Burning is always a plus! Most ICOs nowadays are too greedy and claim all unsold tokens.
This kind of behaviour should be considered as normal, but it isn't for most of ICOs. And that is huge plus for Paragon for being fair with their contributions  Smiley
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:04:05 PM

this ico will be smoking hot Wink
heyjoe

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:04:13 PM

Good catch, I didn't see this when I read through the white paper.  Less tokens in the end makes me feel much better about the ones I will have and their relative value.  

I will have to go back and read through that in a bit more detail.  Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: