Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

I think I'll keep a close eye on this project for the simple fact that the ceo is a hottie with a body.  But in all seriousness, one of these cannabis coins is gonna really take off and be useful.

I agree with the last part of your post. A project in the cannabis will really take off at some point and maybe it could be this one, I think investing is worth the risk.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

I've just read the medical marihuna post regarding Peru.. Good news for people who can be helped with this as a medication. I hope Paragon uses Peru as another one of their bases.
I do expect them to start somewhere in the US and perhaps the Netherlands and grow from these bases.

Actually in Netherland cannabis is illegal to grow or sell as a wholesaler. Coffee shops are buying it illegal but selling it is legal. Cannabis may work with Netherland government to stop this stupid way of dealing with it and regulating it.

Damn, is this true? I had no idea. Weird way to legalize something.

It was like this when I last checked.

I find this article for more information. It is from February 2017 so i think it should be current.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/netherlands/amsterdam/articles/everything-you-need-to-know-about-smoking-marijuana-in-the-netherlands/

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:27:42 AM

I've just read the medical marihuna post regarding Peru.. Good news for people who can be helped with this as a medication. I hope Paragon uses Peru as another one of their bases.
I do expect them to start somewhere in the US and perhaps the Netherlands and grow from these bases.

Actually in Netherland cannabis is illegal to grow or sell as a wholesaler. Coffee shops are buying it illegal but selling it is legal. Cannabis may work with Netherland government to stop this stupid way of dealing with it and regulating it.

Damn, is this true? I had no idea. Weird way to legalize something.

Its a misconception that it is "legal" in The Netherlands. Actually it is condoned (how they call it). (limited) Coffeeshops gets licenses to sell, so gov can tax it and can keep an eye on it. Thats about it
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

is that really true or are you just joking?

that is superwierd
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:07:06 AM

that is superwierd

yeah that's true and yes it's weird, here are two links/quotes
https://www.government.nl/topics/drugs/am-i-committing-a-criminal-offence-if-i-possess-produce-or-deal-in-drugs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Netherlands
NL Government:
Growing cannabis or marijuana plants at home
It is not permitted to grow cannabis or marijuana plants at home or anywhere else.

Notably absent from toleration of drugs is its production, particularly the cultivation of weed. This has led to a seemingly paradoxical system where coffee shops are allowed to buy and sell soft drugs but where production is nearly always punished.[7] Because coffee shops have to get their goods from somewhere, criticism has been raised over the years against continued prosecution of soft drug producers. It was first challenged in court in 2014 when a judge found two people guilty of producing weed in large quantities but refused to punish them.[8][9] A breakthrough occurred in early 2017, when a slight majority in the House of Representatives allowed for a law to pass that would partly legalize production of weed.[10] In late 2017, the newly formed coalition announced that they would seek to implement an experimental new system in certain cities where coffee shops could legally acquire weed from a state-appointed producer.

ps. this 'project' is an obvious scam, dunno why people even continue to post here
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

In which countries will they sell cannabis? They are from USA? Where their company is legally?

the project is US based and they will start operating in US at first. There is going to be a vote to decide where the company will be located from what i understood.

Yes, as I know they will vote to decide where they should start after they finished the distribution of the tokens. It could be at November! Very curious to know it as soon as possible.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

that is superwierd

Yes, would be cool if there were some guys with common sense which go into politics.
But mostly the personal use is legal and selling illegal.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:42:04 AM

that is superwierd

https://www.government.nl/topics/drugs/am-i-committing-a-criminal-offence-if-i-possess-produce-or-deal-in-drugs
NL Government:
It is not permitted to grow cannabis or marijuana plants at home or anywhere else.

Notably absent from toleration of drugs is its production, particularly the cultivation of weed. This has led to a seemingly paradoxical system where coffee shops are allowed to buy and sell soft drugs but where production is nearly always punished.[7] Because coffee shops have to get their goods from somewhere, criticism has been raised over the years against continued prosecution of soft drug producers. It was first challenged in court in 2014 when a judge found two people guilty of producing weed in large quantities but refused to punish them.[8][9] A breakthrough occurred in early 2017, when a slight majority in the House of Representatives allowed for a law to pass that would partly legalize production of weed.[10] In late 2017, the newly formed coalition announced that they would seek to implement an experimental new system in certain cities where coffee shops could legally acquire weed from a state-appointed producer.

ps. this 'project' is an obvious scam, dunno why people even continue to post here

I can think on a couple of reasons! But the project itself is inspiring. Too many people follow it for the laughs despite its potential as a life-changer for people living with pain.

cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:56:59 AM

that is superwierd

NL Government:

I can think on a couple of reasons! But the project itself is inspiring. Too many people follow it for the laughs despite its potential as a life-changer for people living with pain.

Come on, the most people follow it because of the money they are seeing in investing in this project and or are very excited of the launch, because it´s the best project marketingwise in my opinion.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:20:13 AM

In which countries will they sell cannabis? They are from USA? Where their company is legally?

the project is US based and they will start operating in US at first. There is going to be a vote to decide where the company will be located from what i understood.

Yes, as I know they will vote to decide where they should start after they finished the distribution of the tokens. It could be at November! Very curious to know it as soon as possible.

November the 1st should be the vote, so we should know pretty soon.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

that is superwierd

NL Government:

Come on, the most people follow it because of the money they are seeing in investing in this project and or are very excited of the launch, because it´s the best project marketingwise in my opinion.

Well you are right on that: marketingwise this project is incredible. Not only their strategy was good but also consistently supported. Hope the dev team is able to perform at the same level!

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

I hope it happens in November. The first site, I'm guessing, is gonna be Colorado. Very liberal with cannabis there.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

Yes as many said paragon is a project with a huge visibility, the marketing around the project is very well handled by the team. And the community is really supportive, I surr that paragon can go really far, it’s the best project about cannabis.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

Yes as many said paragon is a project with a huge visibility, the marketing around the project is very well handled by the team. And the community is really supportive, I surr that paragon can go really far, it’s the best project about cannabis.

Agreed, i've seen many of them but this seems to be most professionally handled.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

It seems that price now below ICO, such in many other project now. Nice chance to buy tokens and make profit after hardfork  Roll Eyes
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

that is superwierd

Yes, would be cool if there were some guys with common sense which go into politics.
But mostly the personal use is legal and selling illegal.

since im not from the netherlands i cant go into polotics there but i already thought about joining a party in my country... really
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

It seems that price now below ICO, such in many other project now. Nice chance to buy tokens and make profit after hardfork  Roll Eyes

It is not officially on the market yet, so the price doesn't represent the value of it. Just wait for the release.

Mystic90

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

I would Buy them while they are cheap! Its unpredictable when it will moon, good be well before the bitcoin HF Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

I would Buy them while they are cheap! Its unpredictable when it will moon, good be well before the bitcoin HF Smiley

I'm eager to see how the market will react to the ICO too, we could see some good moves.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

that is superwierd

NL Government:

Care  to elaborate on why it is an obvious scam?

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: