Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

The sale slows down. I Think we could reach 15 millions maximal

I think the sale is now slowing but will pick up again later.
Don't forget she has a conference next week. If i remember correctly all previous conferences also offer Tokens at discounts.. so some money will flow in during the conf.
The Paragon team has a nice marketing department and i think they know very well what they are doing.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elpinote

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

Hi There somewhere i read only can sell 20% of the coins after ICO and the coins are listed?  can you confirm if i can sell all the coins when a exchange is listed?

No op to answer???
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

Do you guys think ParagonOnline will generate enough income? It looks like something between Reddit and Steemit, but you have to vote with ParagonCoins. According to the whitepaper they are expecting 10 million ParagonCoins will be used.
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

Looks like the pre sale for whales was more successful than running sale, i guess the timing was better.
Btw whats the point of second crowdsale which will take place no sooner that 2021 with 50.000.000 tokens?

They have a budget 100 times of us, maybe more. Of course it will raise more funds.

The thing is more than 1.5m $ from little investors is a great sum.  25645 participants is also huge.

Over 25k different investors show that many people believe in cannabis combined with the blockchain.
I am looking forward visiting one of those paragon centers.

PARAGON has now 26k ICO participants and still counting. It is also enjoying popular support among crypto enthusiasts and investors who see great potential for this project.
26k ppl are huge number in ico Smiley so there is less whales,ico flippers and coin will be more stable Smiley
its good that we gather supporters not flippers we better get believers and not few more $ from ico flippers
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

each token is valued around $1, 70m token has been sold already and there are 200m tokens. isn't that just too much?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

when is last day of sale? how many million PRG we are expecting?

ICO ends 15th Oct.
Total token amount for stage 1 of ICO is 100,000,000. 70,000,000 have been pre-sold, thus hard cap for crowdsale is 30,000,000.

this is a huge sum! the projects performance will benefit from that!!!1111 ...hopfully more and more

1,607,665 PRG sold in ICO right now and the pre sale stats shows the popularity and future of this project. people who want to invest, this is the time for you. Once it hits exchanges, I dont think the price will ever come down.

Already 1,634,617 PRG. Pretty quick ICO. Great popularity and good concept influenced success.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

each token is valued around $1, 70m token has been sold already and there are 200m tokens. isn't that just too much?
After 1.5 hours, the price of the token will be even greater,
I imagine what price will be when he goes to the stock exchange! , good opportunity to make 10x
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

I forgot, do we already know where the first Paragon Center will be build or where they want to rent?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

I imagine what price will be when he goes to the stock exchange! , good opportunity to make 10x

good opportunity to make 10x? i think this will be below the ico price a couple of days after the token sale ends.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:28:45 PM

good opportunity to make 10x? i think this will be below the ico price a couple of days after the token sale ends.
I think you're right Primeer, at the beginning we will see a price under ico price, but I'm sure it will substantially up once the project will deliver

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:23:41 PM

I think you're right Primeer, at the beginning we will see a price under ico price, but I'm sure it will substantially up once the project will deliver
Americans and Chinese can not participate in any ICO, but they can buy tokens on the exchange - hence the demand will be,
in addition one news - about entering the stock exchange - immediately raises the price, i think so  Roll Eyes
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:23:44 PM

Is the fund raising still on track? Looks like they have reached 35% of their minimum goal. Maybe because of the recent confusion about the legal status of ICO the rate of funding has slowed down a little.

Haven't they reached their goal already after the 3 first phases which were sold out?

I'm sure they made there min goal, 70M tokens sold during the presale but stil 28,5M Paragon Tokens for sale!
Grab them now or you will be sorry later Smiley

This projects is getting the funds Wink
If not 'The Game' will invest something!

Well, with 70M raised, I'm quite sure the goal is reached since a while.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

With recent uncertainties regarding the ban of ICO in China and the correction happening with the crypto currencies, would it still be a good idea to go ahead with this? I know Paragon has a solid team and all though.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:37:17 PM

when is last day of sale? how many million PRG we are expecting?

ICO ends 15th Oct.
Total token amount for stage 1 of ICO is 100,000,000. 70,000,000 have been pre-sold, thus hard cap for crowdsale is 30,000,000.

Still quite a lot of time to raise money. They have a high target, but i think they will raise a lot more then they have now. I'm not a bit fan of lowering the bonus like this, but i guess it's first come first serve  Grin
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:42:37 PM

Any idea what was the pre-ICO price of each token was in USD? Would it be a good idea to buy the tokens now or the price of each token is the lot more then pre-ICO?
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

Six Predictions For The Marijuana Industry In 2017
1. Los Angeles Will Become The Marijuana Capital
Move over Denver, Adam Bierman Chief Executive Officer of cannabis investment firm MedMen Capital believes that the City of Angels will steal the spotlight from the Mile High City. Bierman said that by some estimates, Los Angeles's medical marijuana market alone is already close to $1 billion, easily overshadowing Colorado’s entire market. The city is expected to pass an ordinance in 2017 that will clear the path for a proper licensing program and open up the recreational market. Bierman said that capital is flowing into the area for local ventures as investors begin to smell money in the emerging market.
2. A Sports League Will Green Light Marijuana
Bierman believes that in 2017 a major sports league will approve the use of cannabis for medical purposes. Many professional athletes have turned to using cannabis to treat pain and head injuries and are rejecting prescribed opiates. With medical marijuana legal in 29 states, the players are pushing to be treated just like other patients.
3. A Primetime Network Show With A Marijuana Theme
With many polls showing that most Americans approve of legalizing marijuana, it won't be long before a major network will use marijuana as a backdrop. It's been over a decade since Showtime had a hit with Weeds. That series focused on a suburban mom that sold pot to make ends meet. It was considered ground breaking at the time with its taboo topic. Now HBO has High Maintenance and MTV's got Mary + Jane. Adam Scott from Parks and Recreation got a green light from NBC to develop a show called Buds about a dispensary in Denver. There isn't any timeline yet as to when the comedy could hit the air waves.
4. An Increase In Interest For Synthetic CBD
With the Hemp Industries Association and the DEA battling over the legality of cannabis extracts like cannabinoids or CBD, there is an expectation for increased interest in synthetic cannabinoids. Seth Yakatan, the chief executive officer of biotech company Kalytera, said, “With AG Sessions and the DEA's clarification that plant derived CBD isn't legal federally, there will likely be interest in synthetic forms of CBD, which is what Kalytera has been testing the efficacy of for a few years.” Aside from the debate over whether CBD is legal or not, Yakatan is right that synthetic products do not have the legal limitations of other products. However, the synthetic products are not believed to be as effective as the natural products according to some patients. Fear over legal issues could create more demand for the synthetics.
5. The Growth of Craft Marijuana
Sasha Kadey, Chief Marketing Officer of vaporizer distributor Greenlane, said he expects that as market supplies grow, prices will fall, causing a commoditizing effect. “This is leading to premiumization," he said. "Much like the alcohol industry experienced during its maturation, with producers now seeking to differentiate with premium packaging, brand building, so called “seed to sale” storytelling, and other value adds.” Other growers will stress their organic features, while some will push celebrity endorsements. It will be the year of the craft bud.
6. Recycling Marijuana Failures
The Cannabis Business Alliance is hoping to work with lawmakers to create options for marijuana that fails pesticide testing. Currently marijuana producers have to destroy crops that fail testing. The CBA is working towards a new rule to allow for these harvests to be turned into solvent-based concentrates that would be considered safe.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:50:13 PM

Any idea what was the pre-ICO price of each token was in USD? Would it be a good idea to buy the tokens now or the price of each token is the lot more then pre-ICO?
at first 1 token equaled 1USD then the tokeprice had been rising every 24h at a rate of +0,05USD
you can find all the information here:
https://paragoncoin.com
VTCarter

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:21 PM

Move over Denver, Adam Bierman Chief Executive Officer of cannabis investment firm MedMen Capital believes that the City of Angels will steal the spotlight from the Mile High City. Bierman said that by some estimates, Los Angeles's medical marijuana market alone is already close to $1 billion, easily overshadowing Colorado’s entire market. The city is expected to pass an ordinance in 2017 that will clear the path for a proper licensing program and open up the recreational market. Bierman said that capital is flowing into the area for local ventures as investors begin to smell money in the emerging market.
Bierman believes that in 2017 a major sports league will approve the use of cannabis for medical purposes. Many professional athletes have turned to using cannabis to treat pain and head injuries and are rejecting prescribed opiates. With medical marijuana legal in 29 states, the players are pushing to be treated just like other patients.
With many polls showing that most Americans approve of legalizing marijuana, it won't be long before a major network will use marijuana as a backdrop. It's been over a decade since Showtime had a hit with Weeds. That series focused on a suburban mom that sold pot to make ends meet. It was considered ground breaking at the time with its taboo topic. Now HBO has High Maintenance and MTV's got Mary + Jane. Adam Scott from Parks and Recreation got a green light from NBC to develop a show called Buds about a dispensary in Denver. There isn't any timeline yet as to when the comedy could hit the air waves.
With the Hemp Industries Association and the DEA battling over the legality of cannabis extracts like cannabinoids or CBD, there is an expectation for increased interest in synthetic cannabinoids. Seth Yakatan, the chief executive officer of biotech company Kalytera, said, “With AG Sessions and the DEA's clarification that plant derived CBD isn't legal federally, there will likely be interest in synthetic forms of CBD, which is what Kalytera has been testing the efficacy of for a few years.” Aside from the debate over whether CBD is legal or not, Yakatan is right that synthetic products do not have the legal limitations of other products. However, the synthetic products are not believed to be as effective as the natural products according to some patients. Fear over legal issues could create more demand for the synthetics.
Sasha Kadey, Chief Marketing Officer of vaporizer distributor Greenlane, said he expects that as market supplies grow, prices will fall, causing a commoditizing effect. “This is leading to premiumization," he said. "Much like the alcohol industry experienced during its maturation, with producers now seeking to differentiate with premium packaging, brand building, so called “seed to sale” storytelling, and other value adds.” Other growers will stress their organic features, while some will push celebrity endorsements. It will be the year of the craft bud.
The Cannabis Business Alliance is hoping to work with lawmakers to create options for marijuana that fails pesticide testing. Currently marijuana producers have to destroy crops that fail testing. The CBA is working towards a new rule to allow for these harvests to be turned into solvent-based concentrates that would be considered safe.
OHHHH It is really beneficial, valuable for those who wants to invest in the projject. Thank you so much dude
dracolumina

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:55:44 PM

Release your code on Github please.
SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:58:36 PM

That is really cool. Fair-play Smiley)
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: