Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Equipment Manufacturers  (Read 55638 times)
JimiQ84

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:27:16 PM

Asicminer's new blade is 10.7GH/s and sells for 4BTC
Also, old USB miners are selling for 0.18BTC. Please update your chart, thanks

I changed it to 3.9 BTC yesterday, but it's not really a reasonable price unless you are a reseller buying them for yourself.  Wasn't too excited about posting it since they were sold out to investors before public had a chance.
Where did you see the price on the Satoshi Sticks?  I see it quoted on the forum, but I can't actually find anyone saying that they will sell them at this price.

here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283458.0

3.9 was for old blade, this is new blade (no over-clock, and USB connection)
FCTaiChi (OP)

Activity: 308

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:26:15 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 04:43:47 AM by FCTaiChi

Asicminer's new blade is 10.7GH/s and sells for 4BTC
Also, old USB miners are selling for 0.18BTC. Please update your chart, thanks

I changed it to 3.9 BTC yesterday, but it's not really a reasonable price unless you are a reseller buying them for yourself.  Wasn't too excited about posting it since they were sold out to investors before public had a chance.
Where did you see the price on the Satoshi Sticks?  I see it quoted on the forum, but I can't actually find anyone saying that they will sell them at this price.

here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283458.0

3.9 was for old blade, this is new blade (no over-clock, and USB connection)
You're sure it's for the old blade?  I got an email recently that said people buying from 11-20 at a time pay 3.5-3.9btc Or maybe the 3.5 was for buying 20+
I see that Canary is selling them for 4, though so I'll change my table.

-edit BTW thanks for the tip, I didn't realize the USB was priced and shipping

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 07:47:42 PM

If you were waiting for the Dec. pricing to buy from KnCMiner they are ready.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 07:58:54 PM

If you were waiting for the Dec. pricing to buy from KnCMiner they are ready.

Store Update

As mentioned in our former newsletters, we are aware of the service we provide to our customers.

Previously we promised to set a precedent in protecting our customers’ share of the network.

Due to your overwhelming support, and part availability, we are forced to announce all new sales will now be delivered from mid-November on wards. 

All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th.

All new sales will reflect our November price point of;

·         Jupiter at $4,995
·         Saturn at $2,995

Mercury has now been discontinued.

There currently exist a few unpaid orders which are marked for October delivery. If these orders remain unpaid, they will become available for purchase again, unless payment is received. The devices will then be added back into our site on a daily bases. The same procedure will also be in place for refunded orders. So keep an eye on our site for any October deliveries.

Furthermore to reduce any concerns regarding loyalty, of course we intend to acknowledge all customers that have supported us. You will all be given preferential treatment with our future generation devices.

We will not forget the support you have given us.

Thanks,

KnCMiner Team.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 02:46:21 AM

HashFast sent notice that they have completed the first tape out.

http://decentralizedhashing.com/2013/09/hashfast-tape-golden-nonce-chip/

DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 03:45:18 AM

Hey FCTaiChi,

If you know of any good ones, could you point out some sites where we can chart the historical & annual network difficulty? [Same question goes to forum members that may know]

Also, I'm sure you've ran the numbers but at what annual difficulty percentage does *everyone's* ROI fall into the red? 30%? 35%?

Cheers!
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 05:19:51 AM

Hey FCTaiChi,

If you know of any good ones, could you point out some sites where we can chart the historical & annual network difficulty? [Same question goes to forum members that may know]

Also, I'm sure you've ran the numbers but at what annual difficulty percentage does *everyone's* ROI fall into the red? 30%? 35%?

Cheers!
I think you have to go up to about 35% to kill the October delivery BitFury model.  The rest seem to drop off below 30%

Any reason you are showing November KnC Products but not End of September/October KnC Products?
Didn't they stop that pricing?
I do intend to increase the time span into the past soon, though, so that the tables are useful for people who have already bought their machines.  Also I have some graphs that I'm working on that should make this more clear.

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 03:10:17 AM

Changed many lead times to reflect a more accurate picture.  Difficulty range is higher.

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 04:56:45 AM

FCTaiChi,
Why are the avalon based miners still in the table?
Based upon the chip orders being refunded in full and BKKCoins going dark, its not looking good at all.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 03:21:25 PM

Yeah, I'm keeping them on for a while so people know what the deal is.
I was thinking recently that I'm going to split the table into machines that can pay for their selves at a 20% rise in difficulty.  Problem is there would only be 2 or 3 on the table at this point.

jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:36:27 PM

Yeah, I'm keeping them on for a while so people know what the deal is.
I was thinking recently that I'm going to split the table into machines that can pay for their selves at a 20% rise in difficulty.  Problem is there would only be 2 or 3 on the table at this point.

I wouldn't bother with a year projection.  Just do 6 months and have the lowest rung be 20%.  I think even very unlikely we will see under 20% again for the next 6 months.  Right now your charts are doing a disservice to miners with difficulty curve stuck in the GPU days.
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 04:31:18 PM

I wouldn't bother with a year projection.  Just do 6 months and have the lowest rung be 20%.  I think even very unlikely we will see under 20% again for the next 6 months.  Right now your charts are doing a disservice to miners with difficulty curve stuck in the GPU days.
Yup, working on it.  Also fixing my house to sell, unfortunately.  Actually 4 month is a little more accurate for most.  Rather than just have a set # of months, though, I'm planning on showing when each miner should be turned off depending on electricity cost.

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:01:29 PM

Changed many lead times to reflect a more accurate picture.  Difficulty range is higher.

pls add coincraft desk&rig to list

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 07:31:35 PM

pls add coincraft desk&rig to list
Thanks for the tip!
When I go to add them, though, I'm not seeing definitive information with the price and GH together.  They state a few numbers, but they are disconnected.  If there is a spot that shows this I would be grateful for a link. 

I suppose they do have some pretty definitive numbers up, but they're just a little disconnected, I hate to guess and be wrong.

kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:20:31 PM

Terrahash is not tested... please update your charts.. they cant even get a k16 hashing correctly

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 09:18:40 PM

Terrahash is not tested... please update your charts.. they cant even get a k16 hashing correctly
Really?  Damn.  I was sure that I read they had at least one working unit.

kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:48:13 AM

Really?  Damn.  I was sure that I read they had at least one working unit.

they got one hashing... but running poorly...IMO development fail.

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:19:11 AM

Ok, fixed.  Thanks!

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:31:25 PM

Really?  Damn.  I was sure that I read they had at least one working unit.

Please be careful who you listen to on here. Kkooks is not a very reliable source.

Please see the following post from Terrahash.

One of the assembled K64s, that I am trying to get running. Individual K16s are working with less than 1% error rate. There is some issue with I2C (board to board) communication, that I am hoping to iron out by tonight.

"Individual K16s are working with less than 1% error rate"

No proof of this at all, video please or it didnt happen.

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:54:59 PM

I watched TerraHash since the day they announced.  I know there have been some rough times, but I haven't seen anything to convince me that they aren't honest. 
That being said, is there any reason to not have a video?  I think sensei and burnin have posted theirs a while back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: