Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:00:32 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:20:51 AM by Zakhal

The price decline was due to the lack of traders in the currency
Because 90 percent of the currency is held by people and is not on the table
In my opinion patience will not hurt anyone
Waiting for a new crew, because their silence long Smiley
Trading alone does not hold price. You can see what happens to all the shit tokens, they always go to zero eventually because there is nothing solid in them.

Flik needs marketing guy or a community manager atleast. Currently there is only one, one person who has provided any news and he is not marketeer or interested of social media even. Its like one man show now and the man is not a show-man. And that is not enough to keep the price up.

I tried to find some news and found this facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLIK.io/

I dont think Ryan is happy about the current situation. He has shown some anger in twitter even, most likely exhausted to work on multiple projects. Maybe thats why he quit his successful company. He just cant go forward if he is tied to that.

Anyways clearly things did not go as planned with Flik. Im sure Ryan knows it and he has allready taken the first steps* to correct that. I would expect good news in December.

* https://twitter.com/TheRyanFelton/status/930181512229736448

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wyyklove

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

I have seen this bulletin boards for quite some time.

After ICO and so many coins, there are successes, failures, and so many scams. I also bought a Flik with hope at the higher price and now I am seeing a lot of damage.  Cry

I am also disappointed and get angry... that there is no....any news, updates through the channels of communication such as Twitter, Telegram....... However, I think that your ongoing negative posting seems to adversely affect the price of Flik.....

Hopeful instigation is a problem, but I think constant negative publishing is also a problem.

If you do not like it, you can sell and leave. No one has forced you to invest, and the investment is a responsibility of the individual.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

After ICO and so many coins, there are successes, failures, and so many scams. I also bought a Flik with hope at the higher price and now I am seeing a lot of damage.  Cry

I am also disappointed and get angry... that there is no....any news, updates through the channels of communication such as Twitter, Telegram....... However, I think that your ongoing negative posting seems to adversely affect the price of Flik.....

Hopeful instigation is a problem, but I think constant negative publishing is also a problem.

If you do not like it, you can sell and leave. No one has forced you to invest, and the investment is a responsibility of the individual.
Im not angry or disappointed, Im just curious to see the real truth behind all this. I think you sound a bit emotional. Im sorry if you lost money. My posts are not purely negative btw, I think you are not reading them to the end.

There is still good chance that this turns to good. Its just that currently it seems that its all up to one single person whether Flik makes it or not. On the good side atleast he is totally devoted now.
wyyklove

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:01:27 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 11:16:09 AM by wyyklove

Im not angry or disappointed, Im just curious to see the real truth behind all this. I think you sound a bit emotional. Im sorry if you lost money. My posts are not purely negative btw, I think you are not reading them to the end.

There is still good chance that this turns to good. Its just that currently it seems that its all up to one single person whether Flik makes it or not. On the good side atleast he is totally devoted now.

Sorry!  Shocked I did not write about your opinion.... I wrote about the persistent negative opinion of the bulletin board .... and also, I want to know the truth like you...... I still have a lot of concerns, I am trying to wait with hope....even if it fails.......
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:06:17 PM

The price decline was due to the lack of traders in the currency
Because 90 percent of the currency is held by people and is not on the table
In my opinion patience will not hurt anyone
Waiting for a new crew, because their silence long Smiley
Trading alone does not hold price. You can see what happens to all the shit tokens, they always go to zero eventually because there is nothing solid in them.

Flik needs marketing guy or a community manager atleast. Currently there is only one, one person who has provided any news and he is not marketeer or interested of social media even. Its like one man show now and the man is not a show-man. And that is not enough to keep the price up.

I tried to find some news and found this facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLIK.io/

I dont think Ryan is happy about the current situation. He has shown some anger in twitter even, most likely exhausted to work on multiple projects. Maybe thats why he quit his successful company. He just cant go forward if he is tied to that.

Anyways clearly things did not go as planned with Flik. Im sure Ryan knows it and he has allready taken the first steps* to correct that. I would expect good news in December.

* https://twitter.com/TheRyanFelton/status/930181512229736448

I totally agree with you
In my opinion all the work done by the founder of the project for this decided to abandon some of his companies for full time
Surely the situation can be corrected. Things can get back to normal
We are all waiting for happy news in December
eudzi900

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:16 PM

Your analysis is correct
The problem is that negative comments come mostly from people who are not investors in the currency
It's really strange
There are those who attack the project without any logical reason
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:30:05 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:41:01 PM by Bell-Crypton

Your analysis is correct
The problem is that negative comments come mostly from people who are not investors in the currency
It's really strange
There are those who attack the project without any logical reason

Mr. Goebbels..... God, you're annoying. ... we both know darn well you are lying. You are trying to mask the true issue. The same bullshit, no facts. I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, in fairness I don’t like your lies. Read the previous posts before you write nonsense words, when you're acting like an idiot. This forum is not your blog ! Pls stop saying bullshit. Come back when there is news and when there is something to talk about.

eudzi900

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:47:56 PM

Again assure you that your problem with yourself,You are lying to people, this forum is not yours.You want people to believe you by force, you are really funny.  If you do not reach the age of majority, this forum is for adults only
Attention:
You have certainly noticed that no one responds to your messages
Did not you understand the message yet? Everyone in this forum knows your role well
Try at least to be useful to yourself

Try to be rational. Try to be civilized
Because you really represent an abnormal situation.
Do not comment on my words. Because I do not give you any attention.
It is free and I will not be prevented by someone as trivial as you are.
Your thoughts are very simple, your level is very low, you can not speak properly.
Once again I stick to this project. You are free in your opinions. But do not force people to follow you by force.
Without a doubt.
Your attack on the project is not free.
I assure you a thousand times: I will not sell. This project will be launched.
And to strike your head in a thousand walls.
Because you are actually an example of cowardice,For the first time in my life I see you in forums...At least be civilized and respect the opinion of others. You're really worthless Wink
WorldClassFissticuffs

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

What is the point of investing in innovative technologies?
eudzi900

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:54:49 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:12:24 PM by eudzi900

A word for visitors to the forum
Let's be realistic
The project's founders set a deadline of the first semester of 2018 for the start of the activity
The absence of any communication means that they refuse to give any false promises, or speak without anything concrete
another thing:
This forum is open to investors in the currency
And less
Everyone who has ideas can improve things
It is not open to exchange insults and threats. Some people are less than zero.
Like everyone, I hope that the management of the project will manage all these mistakes and gaps
I also wish they would intervene and answer rather than answer us as investors
The founder of the project published a statement on his personal site
That is why I remain optimistic, because in my opinion there is no need to lie to us. Smiley
http://theryanfelton.com/when-opportunity-knocks/
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:19 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:43:49 PM by Bell-Crypton

A word for visitors to the forum
Let's be realistic
The project's founders set a deadline of the first semester of 2018 for the start of the activity
The absence of any communication means that they refuse to give any false promises, or speak without anything concrete
another thing:
This forum is open to investors in the currency
And less
Everyone who has ideas can improve things
It is not open to exchange insults and threats. Some people are less than zero.
Like everyone, I hope that the management of the project will manage all these mistakes and gaps
I also wish they would intervene and answer rather than answer us as investors
The founder of the project published a statement on his personal site
That is why I remain optimistic, because in my opinion there is no need to lie to us. Smiley
http://theryanfelton.com/when-opportunity-knocks/

LOL... idiot eudzi900 and new poems  Cheesy  Big applause for you Mr eudzi900 - the Flik minister of propaganda . Nice spam  Grin

Have you bought Flik coins and therefore write this bullshit ? ROFL...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I have already understood - You must to write positive messages only. No negatives.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You're like Goebels.  Grin But you're still repeating the same messages, over and over .  Do you think someone believes you? Your messages have no basis in fact and they are merely a collection of meaningless words, but are very funny. Cheesy

Btw:  http://theray.... this message is 14 days old. And good news?  Where is the good news ?? AFM news? Digital Glue news? Associate news? Or any message from Facebook ..Twitter ?
Even if you write bullshit and the way you have presented the bullshit, it is necessary to stick to the facts . Your theories are useless. Thou hath not so much brain as ear wax.

Please send me new poems, herr Geobels.  Cheesy  Go...go...go...go...
lusia2803

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:15:30 PM

Hello, when was ICO?
eudzi900

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:28:40 PM

.... Greetings to the greatest expert in the world of currencies.. bell.. Cry
My words are directed to the owners of reason and understanding
And not directed to liars...
It is not directed to you because you have little breeding
You do not seem to see or hear well
I am an investor in the long term
And I have no limit in this currency
Your words will never affect me, because I know they are issued by someone who repeats the same words from the very first moment
Go and work instead of talking
Your talk is boring
And it seems that your personality is really boring, because you spread boredom in this forum.
Here we invest and not play, you can play anywhere except here,This is a place for adults who know what they are doing.
You can not have a place here. Simply because your mind is too small like your words.
Leave the project. Leave people and their business
Have mercy on yourself...  I pity you
Your mental state is very bad .... Wink Smiley Cheesy
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:23:32 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 11:52:51 PM by Bell-Crypton

Hello, when was ICO?

Hello Lusia2803, Flik ICO open 20 august, closed in september. ICO price = $0,05 USD, price today = $ 0,033.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flik/

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:31:46 PM

.... Greetings to the greatest expert in the world of currencies.. bell.. Cry
My words are directed to the owners of reason and understanding
And not directed to liars...
It is not directed to you because you have little breeding
You do not seem to see or hear well
I am an investor in the long term
And I have no limit in this currency
Your words will never affect me, because I know they are issued by someone who repeats the same words from the very first moment
Go and work instead of talking
Your talk is boring
And it seems that your personality is really boring, because you spread boredom in this forum.
Here we invest and not play, you can play anywhere except here,This is a place for adults who know what they are doing.
You can not have a place here. Simply because your mind is too small like your words.
Leave the project. Leave people and their business
Have mercy on yourself...  I pity you
Your mental state is very bad .... Wink Smiley Cheesy

Herr Goebbels, please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you. (  This is a normal reaction to an abnormal amount of bullshit )

boukezzoula

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE "pump" is comming make sure to gain some profit buy now  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
1discovery

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:22 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 08:43:55 AM by 1discovery

Had to dump my remaining Flik. Ended up losing a little over 12 grand. Love the idea but I don't know if Ryan is the right guy to implement it. I understand not marketing until you have a product to market but the way Ryan has completely abandoned investors is not right. At first I thought differentlybut this many weeks later, seeing these people buying a Ferrari (Ryan+Jennifer Felton) and refusing to even drop in and say hello, or even post a message to the community *anywhere* I've changed my mind. In this day and age these is zero excuse to not engage w your followers/community, and especially when your followers have invested money. I have over 4K real followers on Instagram and I personally reply to every single authentic comment. Flik is not a good investment.
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

Had to dump my remaining Flik. Ended up losing a little over 12 grand. Love the idea but I don't know if Ryan is the right guy to implement it. I understand not marketing until you have a product to market but the way Ryan has completely abandoned investors is not right. At first I thought differentlybut this many weeks later, seeing these people buying a Ferrari (Ryan+Jennifer Felton) and refusing to even drop in and say hello, or even post a message to the community *anywhere* I've changed my mind. In this day and age these is zero excuse to not engage w your followers/community, and especially when your followers have invested money. I have over 4K real followers on Instagram and I personally reply to every single authentic comment. Flik is not a good investment.

You guys don´t understand .. A ferrari is for business purposes only.. You can´t walk or drive in life without a ferrari... What would people think if Ryan and his wife drive a used old Hyunday.. "What kind of business you have?"  Hahaha  Grin   You can not have even successful business meeting if you don`t jump in   ferrari or so. Grin Grin
First  good image then we can talk..  Grin
All his friends have good cars.. You can`t meet with guys like T.I , Shaquille O'Neal   without Ferrari....
Come on guys , you didn`t get it .. hahaha....  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy
Flik company is huge , a "Ferrari" Cheesy Grin Wink of all coins !!
1discovery

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:21:13 AM

You guys don´t understand .. A ferrari is for business purposes only.. You can´t walk or drive in life without a ferrari... What would people think if Ryan and his wife drive a used old Hyunday.. "What kind of business you have?"  Hahaha  Grin   You can not have even successful business meeting if you don`t jump in   ferrari or so. Grin Grin
First  good image then we can talk..  Grin
All his friends have good cars.. You can`t meet with guys like T.I , Shaquille O'Neal   without Ferrari....
Come on guys , you didn`t get it .. hahaha....  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy
Flik company is huge , a "Ferrari" Cheesy Grin Wink of all coins !!

Yeeeees. Ferrari for all our money. Cool

Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:59 AM

So, i really hope the huge pump will comming ! Cause i lost a lot of money for the moment. Any idea about a pump timeline ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: