Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
Umber

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:22:56 AM

What happens to the price when burning on the 22nd? Smiley

That is the million dollar question. You would expect as supply is reduced that the price would increase as a result, meaning each flik will have greater value in the market. Although in crypto, nothing is for sure Smiley

Of course Grin

To what extent would you expect?
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:17:50 AM

That is the million dollar question. You would expect as supply is reduced that the price would increase as a result, meaning each flik will have greater value in the market. Although in crypto, nothing is for sure Smiley

Of course Grin

If the bitcoin fork was not occuring, as well as the ethereum upgrade, I would say 70 cents by next year. But with those two big things going on everyone is holding their eth and btc, so may reach less.

I cant remember exactly but I think at a dollar  each token remaining after the burn it would of been around #50 on coinmarketcap which is not unforseeable.  Hence, million dollar question I guess!

Streaming video IS the now and the future of entertainment. No one bothers with other mediums anymore. The question is can Flik deliver a service that will have at least 5% market share; that alone would be a significant amount of revenue. I am optimistic they will with some partnerships they have already announced.

Using the approach of working with existing players in the market rather than against them is very smart.

They wont take over netflix, anyone saying that is dreaming; flik is way too new its like a newborn baby. It has to learn to crawl before it can walk. But the market is so huge that even a small share would be epic for a company born out of an ico.

Also Flik is broader than just a streaming service as its looking at funding projects too, but anyone can check out the website and see that info if they wish.

Usual caveat applies: this is my opinion and I welcome people to comment with differing opinions. After all thats what makes these forums great.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:27:59 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 08:55:11 AM by arielbit

Of course Grin

If the bitcoin fork was not occuring, as well as the ethereum upgrade, I would say 70 cents by next year. But with those two big things going on everyone is holding their eth and btc, so may reach less.

I cant remember exactly but I think at a dollar  each token remaining after the burn it would of been around #50 on coinmarketcap which is not unforseeable.  Hence, million dollar question I guess!

Streaming video IS the now and the future of entertainment. No one bothers with other mediums anymore. The question is can Flik deliver a service that will have at least 5% market share; that alone would be a significant amount of revenue. I am optimistic they will with some partnerships they have already announced.

Using the approach of working with existing players in the market rather than against them is very smart.

They wont take over netflix, anyone saying that is dreaming; flik is way too new its like a newborn baby. It has to learn to crawl before it can walk. But the market is so huge that even a small share would be epic for a company born out of an ico.

Also Flik is broader than just a streaming service as its looking at funding projects too, but anyone can check out the website and see that info if they wish.

Usual caveat applies: this is my opinion and I welcome people to comment with differing opinions. After all thats what makes these forums great.

i think when the founders were planning this FLIK stuff..i can say with certainty that they are not planning FLIK to be valued at cents..

at this early and low price, profit is profit...so traders can take their profit at higher cents.

BTW successful projects brings in fresh fiat to its market capitalization not just ETH and BTC..
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Flik is up %35 today! Buy under $1 if you are lucky!

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

Flik is up %35 today! Buy under $1 if you are lucky!

Yes, cant deny its looking good Smiley

michelangelo5000

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:42:42 PM

How far are are they in the development? Working product?
explosive

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:33:42 PM

Hello,

I'm interested in this project solely for the fact that I'm a streamer and a crypto vet so if I have the option to get rid of stuff like Netflix and use crypto instead for the same service I'm in Smiley
Just a couple questions ide like answered before I grab a small 10k-20k stash...

1. If T.I. is one of the founders why is it that when I searched deeply for mention of FLIK on his youtube, social media and other related online stuff hes involved with I could not find one mention?

2. What kinda marketing strategy does FLIK has in place?

3. When are other exchanges being added?

I'm not a noob and I fully understand I can potentially find some of these answers reading through all the pages here but I'm just interested as a consumer and sont have the time to read every page here Smiley. Thanks in advance for whoever answers my questions I will check back later for the answers.
Good luck to the team and supporters on this if successful it will be a awesome option instead of the big streaming companys.
spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:55:20 PM

Hello,

I'm interested in this project solely for the fact that I'm a streamer and a crypto vet so if I have the option to get rid of stuff like Netflix and use crypto instead for the same service I'm in Smiley
Just a couple questions ide like answered before I grab a small 10k-20k stash...

1. If T.I. is one of the founders why is it that when I searched deeply for mention of FLIK on his youtube, social media and other related online stuff hes involved with I could not find one mention?

I'm not a noob and I fully understand I can potentially find some of these answers reading through all the pages here but I'm just interested as a consumer and sont have the time to read every page here Smiley. Thanks in advance for whoever answers my questions I will check back later for the answers.
Good luck to the team and supporters on this if successful it will be a awesome option instead of the big streaming companys.

Hi explosive, as just a forum member I can only assist a little. For more of a response feel free to head to theflik.ico and contact them regarding your questions.

However:

1: T.I. mentions it in his twitter, specifically if you go to posts on aug 16 / 17 / 23 / 27 / 29 / 30 although I find myself distracted by the @realtokyojets retweets from him lately as shes def cool Wink

I dont know if they have plans for other exchanges, its on nova exchange at the moment, I imagine they are more working on the business model than exchange rollout at this stage but I may be wrong, just hazarding a guess.

Also re: social media, the co founder you can see his profile on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ryansfelton and his posts mentioning Flik, but it also shows how involved he is in the film and tv industry so I found that reassuring.

Also explosive this is not a buy recommendation from me, I love the concept of Flik and invested myself but theres never any guarantee in crypto. I would recommend if you have time please read their whitepaper. I know its a bore those kinda documents but it might let you know if Flik is for you!

cafetools

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

FLIK > Netflix in < 12 months

explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

Hello,

Hi explosive, as just a forum member I can only assist a little. For more of a response feel free to head to theflik.ico and contact them regarding your questions.

However:

1: T.I. mentions it in his twitter, specifically if you go to posts on aug 16 / 17 / 23 / 27 / 29 / 30 although I find myself distracted by the @realtokyojets retweets from him lately as shes def cool Wink

I dont know if they have plans for other exchanges, its on nova exchange at the moment, I imagine they are more working on the business model than exchange rollout at this stage but I may be wrong, just hazarding a guess.

Also re: social media, the co founder you can see his profile on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ryansfelton and his posts mentioning Flik, but it also shows how involved he is in the film and tv industry so I found that reassuring.

Also explosive this is not a buy recommendation from me, I love the concept of Flik and invested myself but theres never any guarantee in crypto. I would recommend if you have time please read their whitepaper. I know its a bore those kinda documents but it might let you know if Flik is for you!

Thank you for your detailed response. I will check into the above mentioned comment from T.I. that to me shows enough legitimacy and will warrant a small buy or two. Again good luck to the team I will hold some coins and hopefully will be able to replace my streaming services soon
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:43:53 AM

we are back at ATH ~16c and nobody is talking? Huh  Grin
cafetools

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:55:03 AM

Its only up %50 again today. I am waiting for the hype of when it takes over Netflix

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:55:50 AM

This could be around $1 by the time the burn off happens october 22nd
spinnycat

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:04:20 AM

Yeah thats what I was thinking too.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:08:09 AM

we are back at ATH ~16c and nobody is talking? Huh  Grin

lol so cents are boring now?? haha

so here we are.... people wanted whole dollar$$ now  Cheesy
spinnycat

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

we are back at ATH ~16c and nobody is talking? Huh  Grin

lol so cents are boring now?? haha

so here we are.... people wanted whole dollar$$ now  Cheesy

haha so true, human nature "geez, it sucks its only gone up 300 percent" Wink

But in fairness I think its because we see it as a strong possibility, and I get bewildered when i see sell orders for flik, but then again ive drank the coolaid

ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:20:26 AM

Downing 500 m coin amount to 80 m is so crazy. I think in one day 3000 sat comes, before coin burning 5000 sat. (It is not a investment suggestion)
MFatih

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

Guys I am just looking about the flik coin. I heard about %90 of the coin will burn?
DHEIJN

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:05:17 PM

So how are the coins going to be used in the application?
I've read that you can purchase or rent movies with the coins.
How is determined what the value of a coin is?

Let's say you can rent a movie with 1 coin. What if the next day the coin is worth 200%. Will the price of renting a movie be like 0.5 coin? If not, the coin would get a very stable price imo.

Also to who will the coins go when someone subscribes for 1 month to The Flik? Will it go to management or any other destination?
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:05:59 PM

Guys I am just looking about the flik coin. I heard about %90 of the coin will burn?

Yes on 22nd Oct they burn 520Mil of current 600Mil.
25% of remaining tokens will be company stash, so only 60mil will circulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: