Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Hello. I see future in your project and want to participate.  Maybe it is too late but do i have an opportunity to obtain free coins now?

Well I think there is a way, if at this time you buy, say for example, 100 XSPEC then, after the fork you will get: 100 [XSPEC] + 100 [WISP]
Also, I do not want to exaggerate, but the current XSPEC prices are almost free.

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdkmarko

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

What part of the two explanations, you do not understand?
Or simply, you want to do FUD?  Smiley
I do not see any reasonable question.
Leave the fear aside, you will have after the fork, the double of coins you have now.

I never went through the hardfork and do not understand how this happens, so I'm worried. How do I get the same number of different coins on two different wallets? What do I need to do for that?

You dont need to do anything. On the day of the fork the will do a snapshot of the blockchain of xspec, so if u was holding xspec before this date you will hold the same amount of "wisp" in there new blockchain.
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

What is gaslimit 70000Gwit and where it should be specified?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Dec Ale

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Hello. I see future in your project and want to participate.  Maybe it is too late but do i have an opportunity to obtain free coins now?

Well I think there is a way, if at this time you buy, say for example, 100 XSPEC then, after the fork you will get: 100 [XSPEC] + 100 [WISP]
Also, I do not want to exaggerate, but the current XSPEC prices are almost free.

Hi, do you think wisp coin value will be similar to xspec value? and do you think the price of xspec will be influenced by this airdrop? if yes in a a goo or negative way? thanks
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

What is gaslimit 70000Gwit and where it should be specified?

I think you may have the wrong thread.   Grin
please delete this post

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DWW

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

What will be the timestamp of the WISP hard fork? And will it support replay protection?
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

This is a new link Dicord:

https://discord.gg/FY7VtWK

Amnvex

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

this is not FUD. FUD is a hard fork!

Mandica never wanted this, it is JBG's decision.
You can say this directly to JBG in Discord.
SpectreCoin, remains the same as before, this is Mandica's thread.
Jbg has to make a new thread for his new chain.

Mandica never wanted this? Then why the hell does Mandica force us to choose a donation of 5%? I have mine set below 5% (something in the middle, rather). XSPEC is currently not very valuable, but it has value. It's tough to devote yourself to full development, but that means you don't have enough people who are doing the developing. It's also hard to make this a full time job. It should really be a resource allocation and it should be based on contributions to developers as they use some of their free time outside of their regular jobs. Alternatively, look at it this way: what if MONERO forced their miners to contribute to a development fund @5%? They'd all run. Tell me that's not true?

In any case, this fork could have been avoided. Freedom and privacy is the goal of this fork, and while I do support a development fund (there's a reason I choose to donate a part of my staking reward to the developers), I don't agree with a forced fund. That does, indeed, force centralization. No, thanks. For that reason, glad the fork is coming. I will up my staking contribution by a percent or so when the fork happens.
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:12:00 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 08:21:22 PM by Bitman86

@Amnvex, I think you're confusing people from outside, who can enter now.
Staking's change of interest is different from what you say.
Before, it was 5% voluntary.
Now it's 5% voluntary + 0.25% to guarantee paying developers.
You have practically the same as before, the difference is insignificant.
If you did not donate anything before,
then 0% voluntary. (development without guarantees)
Now 0.25% is fair: everyone pays, (development guaranteed).
With the new wallet you continue to earn 5% for doing Staking.

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

Mandica never wanted this? Then why the hell does Mandica force us to choose a donation of 5%? I have mine set below 5% (something in the middle, rather). XSPEC is currently not very valuable, but it has value. It's tough to devote yourself to full development, but that means you don't have enough people who are doing the developing. It's also hard to make this a full time job. It should really be a resource allocation and it should be based on contributions to developers as they use some of their free time outside of their regular jobs. Alternatively, look at it this way: what if MONERO forced their miners to contribute to a development fund @5%? They'd all run. Tell me that's not true?

In any case, this fork could have been avoided. Freedom and privacy is the goal of this fork, and while I do support a development fund (there's a reason I choose to donate a part of my staking reward to the developers), I don't agree with a forced fund. That does, indeed, force centralization. No, thanks. For that reason, glad the fork is coming. I will up my staking contribution by a percent or so when the fork happens.

Actually, look at the market = up 50% = everyone benefits Smiley

Right now regardless who does development XSPEC moves at glacial pace...
Now at least we will have a race between 2 snails... one snail funded by the 5% tax and one snail funded by donations.

A similar 2016 vintage anon microcap KRB taxes EVERY TX 0.1% for the Dev Fund...
And KRB has done 10x the development this baby has...
So you can't be a cheapskate when ICOs are still pulling down $30 million in a few days (look at HAV).
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:41:29 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 03:45:12 AM by Islapdonkey

Actually, look at the market = up 50% = everyone benefits Smiley

Right now regardless who does development XSPEC moves at glacial pace...
Now at least we will have a race between 2 snails... one snail funded by the 5% tax and one snail funded by donations.

A similar 2016 vintage anon microcap KRB taxes EVERY TX 0.1% for the Dev Fund...
And KRB has done 10x the development this baby has...
So you can't be a cheapskate when ICOs are still pulling down $30 million in a few days (look at HAV).

I know you a legendary member and all but i call bullshit when i see one. The current up heave in price is temp, due to spec on the possibility of getting wisp for holding xspec. But soon as ppl realize that the only person with any technically ability associated with this coin has left to do his own thing, the the price will come tumbling down. I give it a day or max three days.

Like i mentioned in my last post, it's sad that it took what mandica claim to be fud to react. She was just comfortable cruising along and reaping tremendous benefits from doing the least amount of work as possible. Then this guy (or how she loves to claim fudster Roll Eyes)  came along and exposed the BS going on and all of a sudden she is well enough to do what she should have been doing all along.

Then she comes back and announce a proposal that will continue lining her pocket cos at the end of the day it's all about making money for her.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:13 AM

Ok, finally, the dev team split!
For what?
Obviously, @mandica & @jbg both want to get the control of the coin and the fund.
Good luck to both.
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

Ok, finally, the dev team split!
For what?
Obviously, @mandica & @jbg both want to get the control of the coin and the fund.
Good luck to both.

Well after reading, I think that this way, you can see, from the outside, that is not the truth, the truth is that both promote, a decentralized project.
In XSPEC I know that @mandica was slow because she gave up / delivered the command, so that the community could organize itself; the test is @jbg,
in his team they already have, also who will represent the group. Therefore they only promote decentralized projects.
Here you have this invitation so that you can see for yourself:
https://discord.gg/FY7VtWK

TaylorCZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

Guys,
don't waste time with arguments, just do your work or somebody else will outrun you.
Now you have advantage that you work on best privacy oriented cryptocurrency ever (at least I don't know about any other with better specs), but in crypto world, everything is replacable, there are practically no resource limits that prevents anybody else to come with something equal or better and if they take place in this niche of the market, you will lose - even if you finish your product later.
If you are successful, price of XSPEC will rise which brings profit for everyone, including you. Much more than poor 5% staking income.
Please, don't waste your chance to rise and shine at crypto world.
Amnvex

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

@Amnvex, I think you're confusing people from outside, who can enter now.
Staking's change of interest is different from what you say.
Before, it was 5% voluntary.
Now it's 5% voluntary + 0.25% to guarantee paying developers.
You have practically the same as before, the difference is insignificant.
If you did not donate anything before,
then 0% voluntary. (development without guarantees)
Now 0.25% is fair: everyone pays, (development guaranteed).
With the new wallet you continue to earn 5% for doing Staking.

Is that so? That's not what I read. From what I understand, this is the result:

https://image.ibb.co/jnMkUn/Locked.png

I started out at 5%. I decided to change it to a lower number... now I won't be able to if the fork doesn't happen.
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Guys,
don't waste time with arguments, just do your work or somebody else will outrun you.
Now you have advantage that you work on best privacy oriented cryptocurrency ever (at least I don't know about any other with better specs), but in crypto world, everything is replacable, there are practically no resource limits that prevents anybody else to come with something equal or better and if they take place in this niche of the market, you will lose - even if you finish your product later.
If you are successful, price of XSPEC will rise which brings profit for everyone, including you. Much more than poor 5% staking income.
Please, don't waste your chance to rise and shine at crypto world.

Thank you, yes, it is a great opportunity and we should not lose it talking, there is a lot to do. Good words, full of good wishes. Thank you.

TaylorCZ

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

Amnvex : It's 5% from the 5% of regular stake you are getting when you have staking enabled. So in result it is 0.25%
Amnvex

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:54:26 AM

Amnvex : It's 5% from the 5% of regular stake you are getting when you have staking enabled. So in result it is 0.25%

That's still a lot. What about the 9 million being staked? That 5% ends up being 180k. You think that's a little? The fact that you can't decide how much you want to donate makes this coin go against what it originally stood for. What's the difference between that and premine?
TaylorCZ

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

That's still a lot. What about the 9 million being staked? That 5% ends up being 180k. You think that's a little? The fact that you can't decide how much you want to donate makes this coin go against what it originally stood for. What's the difference between that and premine?
How did you end up with 180k (for what period)?

Not saying I'm eager fan of mandatory donations, but I understand they need fund just now and I hope (maybe foolishly) that after hard times pass it will be changed back.
I personally set staking donation to 50% because I'm not interested so much in 5% but in XSPEC success. If you like to have 5%, then invest in dividend stocks.
I agree that Mandica should have added promise of reverting it in the future and I was also expecting some really promising news not only this one as most important thing of entire update message. Nevertheless we all want Spectrecoint to succeed, aren't we?
I was not afraid about XSPEC before, despite all those troubles, but now I'm beginning to worry about it. Let's try to find compromises instead of fighting. It includes everybody, even Mandica and jbg.
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2959
Merit: 1243

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

If i have my XSpec in my Wallet, how can i receive the new coins in the new upcoming Wisp Wallet ?
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: