Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94821 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

I'm experiencing huge losses in XSPEC thanks to all this.

Me too. The trigger would be the volatility of BTC. What price you invested in XSpec ICO?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
X4s

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

I bought lots for 2 dollars.
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

I initially took a negative view of the information about the fork, but then listened to different sides and decided that I accept both forks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 02:40:06 AM by LuckySpectrecoin

I wanted to write information that I took from conversations in the discord.
    I will tell you about the fact that many people, including Mandica, want to see evidence of the existence of stealth staking, or at least tell the principle of the operation of this technology.
  Many people believe that this is impossible, but at the same time they say that if stealth staking were created, then this would be a breakthrough in the development of anonymity. And since Jbg does not talk about the technical part of stealth, it's because of this, and so the FUD was made, and there must be reasons for suspicion here. You can not trust him, but it is inappropriate to speak loudly about deception and fraud.
   That's what Jbg responded to the demand to show the codes or tell the principle of the technology:
    Everyone has known that stealth staking would not be explained until it was released. This was never some surprise or secret. So all donations were made in that context, and the price can be assumed to reflect that information too.
  In case you're not aware what stealth staking is (many people ask such questions (this is my remark)), then Jbg clarifies:
       it's quite simply allowing a block to be signed without revealing the identity of the signer;
(here i’ll make a remark: when using the standard PoSv3 identity of the signer is needed, as PoSv3 is based on balance to determine the probality of getting a stake reward. The higher the balance more stake reward)
        i.e. without making it possible to link it to other transactions signed by the same signer. or to put it another way, the ability to stake without revealing your identity; i.e. without allowing people to correlate your stakes to each other or to your other transactions. it's a necessary piece of a fully-private proof-of-stake coin.
    Further, Jbg explains his position about the transmission of stealth staking codes:
  We don't have the resources to develop things quickly, so we lose a massive advantage if we hand a blueprint for stealth staking to much better funded teams and with a lot of developers. And maybe this will help others teams create a stealth staking first. And then we will not be the first and will lose the advantage in this technology.
    Jbg will continue to work in the Wisp team and he assures that the source code will be open. And after Wisp releases stealth staking a feature, any similar coin can also use it. There is no way around this, since the codes will be posted on Github.
    Also this function can add to itself and XSPEC, as the community also participated in donations earlier and deserved to receive the results of its work too. And it would not be ethical to use this function only in Wisp.
    And moreover, Jbg expressed support for assisting Mandica in the future on the integration of stealth staking in the Spectrecoin project.
   Mandica will also continue to work in Xspec and will later publish a roadmap. She will work independently of Jbg and it will not build on the promises of Jbg and will develop the project based on the availability of the current version of the wallet. The rest of the development of the project, she will do according to her vision of the project. And since there is much more planned for donations, there will be funds for a large number of developers who will work on the project openly. All developers will have a reputation or a confirmed education. All results of their work will be published approximately every week and will be open. Thus, the Mandica project will be more transparent. And I think that every member of the community will be allowed to discuss both the technical part of the program and the discussion of marketing.
   Which project you choose, you decide. I will watch both projects and I will keep both coins in my portfolio or purse  Grin. If Jbg can not fulfill its promises, then maybe Mandica will improve the project, I do not know, and maybe then xspec will be better than Wisp, who knows, time will tell .....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:12 AM

I wanted to write information that I took from conversations in the discord.
    I will tell you about the fact that many people, including Mandica, want to see evidence of the existence of stealth staking, or at least tell the principle of the operation of this technology.
  Many people believe that this is impossible, but at the same time they say that if stealth staking were created, then this would be a breakthrough in the development of anonymity. And since Jbg does not talk about the technical part of stealth, it's because of this, and so the FUD was made, and there must be reasons for suspicion here. You can not trust him, but it is inappropriate to speak loudly about deception and deception.
   That's what Jbg responded to the demand to show the codes or tell the principle of the technology:
    Everyone has known that stealth staking would not be explained until it was released. This was never some surprise or secret. So all donations were made in that context, and the price can be assumed to reflect that information too.
  In case you're not aware what stealth staking is (many people ask such questions (this is my remark)), then Jbg clarifies:
       it's quite simply allowing a block to be signed without revealing the identity of the signer;
(here i’ll make a remark: when using the standard PoSv3 identity of the signer is needed, as PoSv3 is based on balance to determine the probality of getting a stake reward. The higher the balance more stake reward)
        i.e. without making it possible to link it to other transactions signed by the same signer. or to put it another way, the ability to stake without revealing your identity; i.e. without allowing people to correlate your stakes to each other or to your other transactions. it's a necessary piece of a fully-private proof-of-stake coin.
    Further, Jbg explains his position about the transmission of stealth staking codes:
  We don't have the resources to develop things quickly, so we lose a massive advantage if we hand a blueprint for stealth staking to much better funded teams and with a lot of developers. And maybe this will help others teams create a stealth staking first. And then we will not be the first and will lose the advantage in this technology.
    Jbg will continue to work in the Wisp team and he assures that the source code will be open. And after Wisp releases stealth staking a feature, any similar coin can also use it. There is no way around this, since the codes will be posted on Github.
    Also this function can add to itself and XSPEC, as the community also participated in donations earlier and deserved to receive the results of its work too. And it would not be ethical to use this function only in Wisp.
    And moreover, Jbg expressed support for assisting Mandica in the future on the integration of stealth staking in the Spectrecoin project.
   Mandica will also continue to work in Xspec and will later publish a roadmap. She will work independently of Jbg and it will not build on the promises of Jbg and will develop the project based on the availability of the current version of the wallet. The rest of the development of the project, she will do according to her vision of the project. And since there is much more planned for donations, there will be funds for a large number of developers who will work on the project openly. All developers will have a reputation or a confirmed education. All results of their work will be published approximately every week and will be open. Thus, the Mandica project will be more transparent. And I think that every member of the community will be allowed to discuss both the technical part of the program and the discussion of marketing.
   Which project you choose, you decide. I will watch both projects and I will keep both coins in my portfolio or purse  Grin. If Jbg can not fulfill its promises, then maybe Mandica will improve the project, I do not know, and maybe then xspec will be better than Wisp, who knows, time will tell .....
Yes, things have happened, tangled up in two projects which is better now is no use at all, what we need now is to remain patient and continue to focus.
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

buy more at half a dollar - bring your total investment to a dollar ...then when this code hard forks.....you will have two coins for every one that you bought @$2(&all that you purchase now @ 0.50c)........ dollar cost average @ a time that you can double up
trtrant

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

kindergarten  Undecided

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

buy more at half a dollar - bring your total investment to a dollar ...then when this code hard forks.....you will have two coins for every one that you bought @$2(&all that you purchase now @ 0.50c)........ dollar cost average @ a time that you can double up

It is never wise to buy so many coins at once, except if you firmly believe in the project and keep it for years .... so the decline of these 2-3 months should not influence you

It is never wise to buy more coins at a lower price to mediate the previous purchase! The currency can get to $ 3 within 3 months but it can also be that it reaches $ 0.10. Who tells you which direction will take the coin and the whole market?

If you really believe in the project keep your coins and do not sell ... only if you have other money that you do not need and you can lose then you can invest in other Xspec.

Investing in any crypto must be considered lost until you make a new transfer to your bank!
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Investing in any crypto must be considered lost until you make a new transfer to your bank!

its been a long time since i heard some real value... i marked it red!
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

its been a long time since i heard some real value... i marked it red!

If you research crypto, you no longer want to transfer to your fiat bank.
Only if you invest in crypto, you can transfer from crypto, to your fiat bank.  Wink Cheesy

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
abbv21b

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

It is never wise to buy so many coins at once, except if you firmly believe in the project and keep it for years .... so the decline of these 2-3 months should not influence you

It is never wise to buy more coins at a lower price to mediate the previous purchase! The currency can get to $ 3 within 3 months but it can also be that it reaches $ 0.10. Who tells you which direction will take the coin and the whole market?

If you really believe in the project keep your coins and do not sell ... only if you have other money that you do not need and you can lose then you can invest in other Xspec.

Well said. You should not be influenced by short term changes. If you believe in the project, just HODL.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

My Xspec wallet is not updating and so staking is not working.

I understand there was a fork to Wisp but Xspec should still be active.

What's wrong?

Can I get Wisp in ration 1:1?

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 08:19:17 PM by Bitman86

What's wrong?

The SpectreCoin network, it is working normally. And yes, you can have 1 Wisp for every 1 Xspec you have.
Ask for help at Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/FY7VtWK

X4s

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

What's wrong?

The SpectreCoin network, it is working normally. And yes, you can have 1 Wisp for every 1 Xspec you have.
Ask for help at Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/UvVWUz9

When will the WISP be released?
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

I still don't understand why Bitcoin still doing down since January. Is it because of governments regulations. All the Altcoin and specifically Spectrecoin price is affected.
For now I'm holding.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

It is never wise to buy more coins at a lower price? It's a very popular strategy to average down your overall buy-in price. This is the first time I hear someone saying something like this. The first point you mention also contradicts the second. You are right that you shouldn't invest all your money in a single move exactly because you can still benefit from dropping prices if you kept some liquidity to purchase more coins while the price is dropping.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

What's wrong?

Ask for help at Discord:

When will the WISP be released?

On the Wip team, represented by @Vvc, there is a firm decision, to launch as soon as possible, but as it is a new currency, they have a lot of work to do.
They still do not want to risk a specific date, but if you enter Wisp Discord you can have info directly.

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1490
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

I like your crypto currency! Make a good advertising campaign and your coin will have a chance to reach the level of Monero

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

I still don't understand why Bitcoin still doing down since January. Is it because of governments regulations. All the Altcoin and specifically Spectrecoin price is affected.
For now I'm holding.

Well first of all, we all expected a correction of the market, secondly, the rise was very large (without correction) and third an international campaign of FUD,
based on nothing, because the regulations of governments will not be greater.
The G20 would deal with this issue in March, in a country where cryptocurrencies are legal ... it is an indicator that regulations continue without any change.
There were impotant statements saying that cryptomonedas still represent a very small amount of fiat money.
In short, there are two things, market correction and FUD. So HODL.
SpectreCoin will continue to change for the better, it only accompanies the general downward market. Its price is proportionally the same as before.

mtn1998

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

Ask for help at Discord:

I checked, in fact it has worked smoothly as normal. Tornodes are potentially help to secure Spectrecoin network.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: