Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Nice design! This will attract new people to the project. Keep up the good work! Good to see this community is getting bigger each day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

They started a new thread that they can moderate and delete negative feedback XD
My comment was already deleted.
Talk about shady tactic!

Your comment was deleted because it was senseless rambling and in no way constructive and if you can be bothered to read you will know why we have another thread. Don't you have anything else to do with your time than this. Sad.  Angry
Have a look at GitHub and you will see that we are constantly developing, using our time constructively. Not wasting time by posting rubbish.

Here is your post Nebell:
Oh so this is a new ANN so you can have control over all the posts in the ANN?
This coin was shilled like there's no tomorrow. Is this a way to let people shill the coin wh.ile deleting the negative posts?
Let's see if this gets deleted.

Comments on if this is constructive criticism or not. Are you discussing the software here or what?

Why? ANN threads are not created to discuss software ONLY
They are created to discuss the whole project, and even the developers.
You're fighting decentralization by moderating your own thread.

And I am here like once every 3-5th day. I got way better things to do with my life than come here complaining. But you deserve it for being so shady.

In support of Nebell and marketcoin2's comments...

censorship and deleting of comments is NOT good for the community.  Devs who move to do such-- and move to other platforms like Discord and the like where banning and deleting is commonplace-- hurt their coins and their communities.

Growth DOES happen when people discuss, argue (not screaming and yelling, I mean debate), give constructive criticism AND praise.  All are needed.  This is a public forum with the public involved.  Deleting comments and censorship has no place in the growth of the coin.  If someone is spewing hate or telling people to go kill themselves, then sure, delete the comment.

But if someone is saying "I don't like your coin" or "where is the ______ that was promised!?"  that's not a cause to delete that member's opinion about a coin that they are 1) looking to invest in or 2) ALREADY have put their money into.  If that were the case then we all just need to lay in bed all day and not do anything in life since everyone would be offended by someone disagreeing with them.
XSPEC-team

Activity: 89
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

They started a new thread that they can moderate and delete negative feedback XD
Talk about shady tactic!

Your comment was deleted because it was senseless rambling and in no way constructive and if you can be bothered to read you will know why we have another thread. Don't you have anything else to do with your time than this. Sad.  Angry
Have a look at GitHub and you will see that we are constantly developing, using our time constructively. Not wasting time by posting rubbish.

This coin was shilled like there's no tomorrow. Is this a way to let people shill the coin wh.ile deleting the negative posts?

Comments on if this is constructive criticism or not. Are you discussing the software here or what?

And I am here like once every 3-5th day. I got way better things to do with my life than come here complaining. But you deserve it for being so shady.

censorship and deleting of comments is NOT good for the community.  Devs who move to do such-- and move to other platforms like Discord and the like where banning and deleting is commonplace-- hurt their coins and their communities.

Growth DOES happen when people discuss, argue (not screaming and yelling, I mean debate), give constructive criticism AND praise.  All are needed.  This is a public forum with the public involved.  Deleting comments and censorship has no place in the growth of the coin.  If someone is spewing hate or telling people to go kill themselves, then sure, delete the comment.

But if someone is saying "I don't like your coin" or "where is the ______ that was promised!?"  that's not a cause to delete that member's opinion about a coin that they are 1) looking to invest in or 2) ALREADY have put their money into.  If that were the case then we all just need to lay in bed all day and not do anything in life since everyone would be offended by someone disagreeing with them.

and that is your opinion that may not be shared by everyone.

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Talk about shady tactic!

censorship and deleting of comments is NOT good for the community.  Devs who move to do such-- and move to other platforms like Discord and the like where banning and deleting is commonplace-- hurt their coins and their communities.

Growth DOES happen when people discuss, argue (not screaming and yelling, I mean debate), give constructive criticism AND praise.  All are needed.  This is a public forum with the public involved.  Deleting comments and censorship has no place in the growth of the coin.  If someone is spewing hate or telling people to go kill themselves, then sure, delete the comment.

But if someone is saying "I don't like your coin" or "where is the ______ that was promised!?"  that's not a cause to delete that member's opinion about a coin that they are 1) looking to invest in or 2) ALREADY have put their money into.  If that were the case then we all just need to lay in bed all day and not do anything in life since everyone would be offended by someone disagreeing with them.

Yeah, neither is yours which actually holds less fact as you have nothing to show for. Only moderating those who oppose you.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
XSPEC-team

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

Talk about shady tactic!

Yeah, neither is yours which actually holds less fact as you have nothing to show for. Only moderating those who oppose you.

But where is the merit in saying stuff like "I don't like your coin" - it's just an empty statement and has no real meaning to anyone else but the person who posted it. It's like saying, I don't like oranges. So what. It doesn't contribute to any meaningful discussion either for the community, the person posting or the dev team. The other thing is that we  have posted newsletters now every 2 weeks for a while with detailed information:

https://news.spectreproject.io/anonymous-transactions/
https://news.spectreproject.io/towards-the-future/
https://news.spectreproject.io/spectrecoin-1-4-beta/
https://news.spectreproject.io/spectrecoin-funding-update/

And then there is GitHub and Discord where we do not ban, but you can discuss directly and live with us. We are there most 24/7. Then there is the fact that so many posts with personal opinion is not backed by any links to transactions, or screenshots or anything that would allow us to respond in a meaningful way. I would suggest that every crypto project is experimental and if you are to take part in discussions it must be so much more interesting if you educate yourself a bit about the technology you are commenting on.

Spectre has come a long way in the last 2 months and we have working proper anonymous transactions, with Tor built in and we have very active development with some unique features planned and we plan to publish some peer reviewed papers around or anon transactions. We do not censor anyone who has something to say but I just don't see the value for anyone in posting "I don't like your coin" - then tell me why in some detail.

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Talk about shady tactic!

But where is the merit in saying stuff like "I don't like your coin" - it's just an empty statement and has no real meaning to anyone else but the person who posted it. It's like saying, I don't like oranges. So what. It doesn't contribute to any meaningful discussion either for the community, the person posting or the dev team. The other thing is that we  have posted newsletters now every 2 weeks for a while with detailed information:

And then there is GitHub and Discord where we do not ban, but you can discuss directly and live with us. We are there most 24/7. Then there is the fact that so many posts with personal opinion is not backed by any links to transactions, or screenshots or anything that would allow us to respond in a meaningful way. I would suggest that every crypto project is experimental and if you are to take part in discussions it must be so much more interesting if you educate yourself a bit about the technology you are commenting on.

Spectre has come a long way in the last 2 months and we have working proper anonymous transactions, with Tor built in and we have very active development with some unique features planned and we plan to publish some peer reviewed papers around or anon transactions. We do not censor anyone who has something to say but I just don't see the value for anyone in posting "I don't like your coin" - then tell me why in some detail.

Just like anynomous staking was promised 6 months ago and that it will be done by May.
Promises and plans don't mena much if it's not backed by facts.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
KyleEads

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

I suppose this project is very interesting and interesting.
A rather interesting design, wise approach, unblemished idea.
XSPEC-team

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

Talk about shady tactic!

Just like anynomous staking was promised 6 months ago and that it will be done by May.
Promises and plans don't mena much if it's not backed by facts.

That was a promise made by the previous dev that is no longer working for us and we have stated before that we think that he never intended to deliver this. I suggest that you read the new newsletter that is coming this week and there will some new stuff in there about these issues.

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

The XSPEC project is making pretty good progress recently, with Mandica as a project manager. Having multiple paid devs makes a difference indeed, and the blog posts make a very good impression!  Cool

Unfortunately they seem to be working on implementing development fees right now, according to Github. But progress is progress I guess.  Wink  Whether it is good or bad, time will tell.

@Nebell: You shouldn't be hating so much, there are good intentions here and everybody is trying to do their best. Sometimes conflicts disrupt the old plans and you're making new ones, that's how life goes.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

THIS IS OUR NEW THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4434053.0

We will no longer reply to posts in this thread!

In fact, everything new is happening in the new thread, now here, there is only old info.

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Awesome Project Smiley I'm following it closely!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:23 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 11:11:44 AM by LuckySpectrecoin

Result:
 The project was created in December 2016 and during this time added only one significant change - it's add TOR.
   In the rest it is a copy of the shadowcash project. Also the fork of the project spectrecoin did tokenpay. And the shadowcash developers are no longer engaged in this project and make another coin called Particl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
nknarula

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/L9Pn3zH.png
!!! IMPORTANT UPDATE !!!
There have been several recent positive changes for xspec. For the latest in Spectreproject information, please come to the Spectrecoin Discord Server and see the announcements channel. Thank you!

SpectreCoin (xspec) was created late 2016 in a genesis transaction with 95% of the 20 million XSPEC supply going to investors in it's ico.

SpectreCoin features an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm providing fast transaction confirmations and a fully integrated TOR+OBFS4 layer for network privacy almost anywhere in the world. Under the radar and approaching it's one year anniversary the community believed it was time for a new thread  to update and present SpectreCoin to more potential users.

Spectrecoin’s Roadmap prioritises privacy, security, and true decentralisation like no other coin in crypto-currency today. And the SpectreProject will further refine the desktop clients and add innovative features to the project such as low-power mobile wallet staking in the upcoming Android wallet.

We invite you to join us... as the world’s economies and their people move into the digital age…. with only their cell phones.

SpectreCoin Wallets & Important Links

Windows 7-64 bit & 10-64 bit  v1.3.5  

SpectreCoin Exchanges

Please vote for SpectreCoin on the new upcoming exchange Coinpulse

Cryptopia                 Livecoin                   Trade Satoshi         NovaExchange is back!

Additional exchanges around the world are being  evaluated.

For latest SpectreCoin price, market cap and other information.

Our Slack Community, active since 2016, is winding down as we migrate to discord . Slack will shutdown February 28.

Reddit          telegram           Twitter Updates     Discord Invite                    

Other Social Media will be added as they come online.

Github

Coin specifications

Ticker   XSPEC
Announcement date   October 20, 2016
Consensus method   Proof-of-Stake 3.0
Initial supply   20,000,000
Max supply   None
Block time   60 seconds
Staking rate   5% annually
Block reward   ~2 XSPEC
Maturity   288 blocks
Min stake age   8 hours
Initial distribution   ICO
Average ICO price   ~83 sat

Learn even more about SpectreCoin and the Spectreproject here on it's Coin Wiki!

Spectreproject has active Russian and Chinese BitcoinTalk Threads!

为什么我决定现在投资Spectrecoin(XSPEC)

Great resource, thank you!
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

Hi guys,
found this project a little time ago and it looks really promising.
Can you please explain me why the trading volume of XSPEC is so low? Just 11k$ 24h (cryptopia)
As I see the community and team are quite active, but the trading volume looks strange for me. Probably there is no interest of investors or what..

Thanks in advance
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

Hi guys,
found this project a little time ago and it looks really promising.
Can you please explain me why the trading volume of XSPEC is so low? Just 11k$ 24h (cryptopia)
As I see the community and team are quite active, but the trading volume looks strange for me. Probably there is no interest of investors or what..

Thanks in advance
  the trading volume is low maybe because it is known by only a few people but that will soon change  because Spectrecoin is just kicking off with  stealth staking  a game changer in privacy.

Buy some Spectrecoin now
classicneverdies

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Spectrecoin looks very promissing to me and i think this project will have bright future with this great developement team behind it. I will buy as much as i can from know on.

▰▰▰  KingCasino  ▰▰▰
▰▰▰    licensed cryptocurrency online casino site in curacao    ▰▰▰
▰▰▰ Telegram    Twitter     Facebook ▰▰▰
stammercocoaha

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

SpectreCoin creates a transaction to update the genesis and SpectreCoin presentation for potential users. I hope you will continue to refine client and add innovative features for the project and more perfectly. Wish successful project
Awwad Michael

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:18 AM

Greetings, all! Don't know what I should think about this idea but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

I bought the coins spectrecoin a year ago. Then the same news was released, as today and I was very optimistic. Every day I watched the news in the community.
  Recently was published an article https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
   The real story of this coin is not really the same as it is written in this article. This is a lie. Mandica is not a programmer, she confirmed it in a chat and never hid it.
  All information about this coin is in this thread of the forum and everyone will be able to read or here is a brief history of this coin:
  In December 2016, Mandica forked the Shadowcash project. She collected money from ICO and she did nothing for six months.
  Then she left the project and invited another developer to our project from New Zealand. His name is JBG. (My previous text was deleted, so JBG does not want his real name to be published now, although he used to call his real name. So I corrected the text.)
 He immediately implemented in the wallet Tor and obfs4. And he said that he has a friend who knows how to do stealth staking. He told us that this technology will be in a new update, which will be released in a week and a little delay, and so he said every week for six months.
 Then Mandica returned and said that Jbg is a fraud and that she does not understand how to do stealth staking and that she has doubts that this is possible. She explained to us in the chat her arguments why she doubted.
    She kicked Jbg out of the project and became the leader again.
    Then in March 2018 Mandica again became the leader of spectrecoin. And she said that now she will pay money only for the work done.
She invited two friends, mammix and shlbi, into the project.
Also this project has a new another developer without experience, his name Tec, who agreed to work in the project, received only 700 dollars and just like Jbg said he knows how to do Stealth staking.
  I've heard that many developers do not know how to do this and only the spectrecoin project lives off promises of implementing this technology. And in this article on coindesk it is described that the project since December 2016 is working on this technology. And this is not true.
A few months ago, Mandica said that she did not know how to make stealth staking and she was not on the development team and did not have the money to hire developers, and today there are developers who do not discuss the amount of money they want for their work .
  Stealth staking - this is a beautiful story, with the help of which this project fools all people almost a year and a half.
   Also we always looked at the biggest address of spectrecoin https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/address.dws?SUZRHjTLSCr581qLsGqMqBD5f3oW2JHckn.htm.
  There were 1,507,000 xspec. And he was not active for more than a year. And when Mandica returned to the project, also this account began to sell all of its coins. I and many other users think that this account belonged to her. Within a few months, she sold them and received about 500,000 dollars. I think that she has many other large accounts, but this is only a guess.
  Also, several users from China said that the obfs4 in wallet function does not work and the wallet does not work in China.
  Also, Mandica has created a new topic on the forum where censorship will be and will delete all information that she does not like, so I'm writing here.
   this is a public document that shows who and how much money you receive and for what work in the project Spectre:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RQwcIJOfdiywrJ_I5vA4L7dnCbnClJ2Bi9-D_4IIA7I/edit?usp=sharing

Result:
 The project was created in December 2016 and during this time added only one significant change - it's add TOR.
   In the rest it is a copy of the shadowcash project. Also the fork of the project spectrecoin did tokenpay. And the shadowcash developers are no longer engaged in this project and make another coin called Particl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
Mike_Thuss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

Hello,  I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: