Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Healthy Diet  (Read 33554 times)
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:23:30 AM

hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.
I can't help myself eat snacks when I'm at work since they provide it.
Can you guys give me any tips, that would be so appreciated! Thanks
Eat porridge and more fruit here you have a diet and less to sit, and more then move and the body will be in order and health at altitude.
Eldimkos

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.
If you eat only fast food such as cakes or noodles is a matter to consider. We need to add energy and essential substances every day, so need to eat meals. Full-quality rice and enough nutrients

You're right! I can't understand vegans, and you?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
kopigayo1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

The first tips for a healthy diet is confident, not excessive eating fatty foods, eat plenty of fruits.
Fhano

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

Healthy diet I think is easy, just by exercising regularly, eating moderately, and sleeping regularly. Because I think regular exercise, enough to eat, and regular sleep is one example of healthy living so, in my opinion it can make it easier for us to healthy diet
dediadi

Activity: 98
Merit: 21

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

diet is important but that does not mean we do not eat, how to diet naturally eat rice and eat lots of vegetables and fruits

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
LondonParis

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

I think that all limitations it is unhealthy
mockhulet09

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

commitment
discipline
Sports.
and some fasting.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

for the proper way to care for our body and to prevent it from getting the right site to be able to get the body's diet of nutritionally safe food In our food we are avoiding the health of our children check the food before you eat to know this food is good for your health.  Huh
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

I agree that eating fruits is healthy, but be sure to check the sugar content of some fruits as they can still be culprits for high blood sugar or even diabetes. Anyway, diet and exercise come hand in hand and we can never be totally healthy unless we do both regularly.
honeybadger365

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Great recommendations so far but here are my 2 satoshis.

Snacks: stick to unsweetened, unsalted nuts (but in moderation). if your office is like mine, where every birthdays are celebrated, avoid the cakes as much as possible, use some excuses like you are allergic to something
Food: stick to bland stuff. (it will be tough initially but you will get used to it). See (d) for rewards
Hydrate with plain water: never underestimate this. sometimes we are not really hungry. Drink up and you will start seeing results.
choice of carbs: watch your intake of white rice, noodles, etc. if you like your carbs, try to go for more vegetables, or wholegrain stuffs, brown etc.

My recommendations for exercise (off topic):

a. baby steps (find something you can stick to and enjoy). Biggest mistake is to try to do too much too soon. Apologies to golfers out there but spending 1 full day, and driving around in a buggy is not exercising. Try something that gives you the bang for the buck. Keep the heart rate up. (use the talk test. i.e. if you can still finish a sentence without stopping for air but good enough that you feel your heart pumping fast, you are ok)
b. you cannot out-exercise your bad diet
c. consistency
d. reward system (not pigging out on pizzas / sweets but allow yourself some slack when it comes to having some good healthy food... )

CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Almost people think when we diet we are not allowed eat anything to become thinner, but it's not true.. It's not healthy diet but it damages your body. Our body need balance nutritions, so for me healthy diet is eats food for balance our nutritions which is necessary to my body and do exercises minimum one hour per days.
I have tried to do strict diet 3 years ago, just eat oatmeal 3 times (without sugar, milk or salt just oatmeal and water) and drink 2 litre of water per days. And then i go to the gym everyday (do treadmill, weight lifting, zumba and yoga) and my weight decrease 7kg among 4 months. But when i do this diet i feel fatigue, i had headache and stomachache and the worst i enter the hospital, the doctor diagnose me malnutrition.
So after that i stop that diet and lazy do excercise. my weight increase 8 kg, that's call  'yoyo diet'..
On doctor's advice i do healthy diet. For me the healthy diet is we must still eat, but we must warning the food that we eat. balance the calories and the nutritions of food, don't eat much oil food, junk food, seafood, dessert and meat (just eat it 1 times for 3 weeks, as a reward do diet). Eat many fish (the best is steamed that fish), vegetables and fruits. Every morning after wake up drink one glass of warm water and do small exercise (like treadmill 30 minutes). After that don't forget to breakfast and drink multivitamin. Don't late for your lunch time and eats dinner before 06.00 PM. Everyday don't forget do exercise like 1 hour (i am doing yoga).
By the ways if you love to eats snack when you are working, you can change your snack with drink infused water and eats fruits (like banana, apple, watermelon, melon, papaya, etc)
Love your body and your body will do better for you..
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

Eat more fruit and vegeables to replace one part of  your meal in a day. Get some cereals and tubers to build the body structure. Reduce fat ,salt and suger intake. Dont forget to drink more water.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

If you want to achieve your goals then you should be dedicated and focus in it. Having a healthy diet means you have to balance the food intake. Balance should be more on vegetables and fruits and less with meat fats with high cholesterol. To achieve your required BMI, you should do 3-4 times exercise in a week and a balance diet.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

for me a healthy diet that is not reducing food, but eating is not arbitrary, if you can eat vegetables and fruits that contain the body's nutrients instead of eating foods that contain fat.
but the core of all that includes exercise and adequate rest.
Laverdartem

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

Drink a lot of water, it definitely helps a lot
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

the best way to a healthy diet is to fast, fasting is healthy I believe it because I used to have stomach disease then I went to the doctor and I was told to fast, first difficult but after almost a month it is very easy, I fast for a month and the result of gastric diseases I recover completely
gmughals110

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

Healthy diet is one that help to maintain or improve overall health. Healthy diet supports energy needs and provides for human nutrition without exposure to toxicity or excessive weight gain from consuming more calories than the body required.
unicorn19

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Don't skip breakfast
Eat regular meals
Eat plenty of fruit and veg
Get more active
Drink plenty of water
Eat high-fibre foods
Georgi Tsankov

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

I think Mediterranean diet is the healthiest one.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

I have read about articles on the net that the food that we eat everyday contain chemicals or GMO's that could harm our body. So that it is now unsafe for almost all the food. Since it is somewhat Inevitable, I would suggest going back to eating fruits and vegetables and add regular exercises to be healthy always.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: