Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:13:24 AM

Setting your day with the things you need to do. First in the list are the ones that you need most that needs to be finished in due time. Whatever you do, trading, work  campaign's research or travels you just need to set an amount of time on how long you need to do it. Time management is easy to do if you have a goal in your life. And when you see some spare time, try to relax.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:20:47 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
For sure your time of trading is the same as in bounty campaign right? and im sure you will not consume 1hr just watching your trades or the charts analysis, In just 1 hr or two hours i can do it divided while in bounty campaign i keep on researching the threads of altcoins here and while trading.It is easy job just make some minutes to do every particular work.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:11:28 AM

Yeah its really doesn't take more time 1 to 3 hours just enough for me reading infomation for trading btc. For me I don't have any problem with this time management even though we each have responsibilities in our lives. Easy to open website where ever you go by using you phone.

Thndr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:27:00 AM

use 1 hour per day for read information about crypto world. Bookmark some website like cointelegraph, some trading telegram group....
use 1 hour for campaign. Just 2 hour per day Cheesy

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:39:13 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
For sure your time of trading is the same as in bounty campaign right? and im sure you will not consume 1hr just watching your trades or the charts analysis, In just 1 hr or two hours i can do it divided while in bounty campaign i keep on researching the threads of altcoins here and while trading.It is easy job just make some minutes to do every particular work.

Time management is really important, especially in trading and most importantly in signature campaign. In campaign there is a time span needed so as not to be considered spam. Also, discipline is important to do things  intended for the time allotted.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:41:26 AM

We all have priorities in life, and one of our priorities is to earn for a living (for our family). For a good time management, we have to make a list and make sure to strictly follow your to-do list. Before you sleep at night, write down all your agendas for the following day and write down also the things that you accomplish during the day so that you can see the things that you forgot to do for that day.

gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

The time schedule of each person is different. Cause :
- If you're unemployee and you're living by earning Bitcoin so at least you have to spend 10 hours each day for your BTC job and the rest for family or normal activities.
- If you're employee so you have to spend at least 8-10 hours each day to go to work. Then back home 1-2 hours for your parttime Bitcoin job, and the rest is for family and normal activities.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

Like or not daily responsibilities must finish before start trading and doing bounty campaign, we can do it at the same time. Because I'm a worker, trading with long time period is the right choice. Bounty campaign and other I can finish after trading or before night sleep. Make sure you'll find another way to finish every work/ responsibility with little time and maximum result. Not easy but worth and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

I always start my morning with crypto currencies news, if the price is right then I will do my trading and in my working break I check the news again and in the evening I usually do the bounty and other things like searching and reading the alt coin news for 2 hours, the time is really packed and it is difficult to manage so many things with so little time, but I am satisfy with the result and up until now I still can control my time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:37:06 AM

I used to have a day job and i prefer joining signature campaigns to earn bitcoins and real cash simultaneously. Bitcoin is really a big help, It can make you rich in just a few months.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

use 1 hour per day for read information about crypto world. Bookmark some website like cointelegraph, some trading telegram group....
use 1 hour for campaign. Just 2 hour per day Cheesy

Yes if you have even an hour should suffice because you do not require 1 hour for signature campaign as you have to post around 3-4 posts per day which may not take more than 30 mins and rest 30 mins while travelling actually you can utilized for reading. So actually 30 mins for campaign, 30 mins while travelling one can read about cypto news and remaining 30 mins you can use for trading as well if you are familiar and have passion for it.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

I used to have a day job and i prefer joining signature campaigns to earn bitcoins and real cash simultaneously. Bitcoin is really a big help, It can make you rich in just a few months.
Managing time is hard at first. But when you are determined to earn bitcoin you can organized on your schedule on what to do. I just manage my time well in a day time doing household chores right after doing tasks in bitcoin.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
Yes if possible we should make a daily plan with time so that you can manage your time well and all things and activities will be done well. As a student I will always take my time to do my assignments and of course helping my parents with household chores.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:35:21 PM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
Yes if possible we should make a daily plan with time so that you can manage your time well and all things and activities will be done well. As a student I will always take my time to do my assignments and of course helping my parents with household chores.
time management must be very in need in daily activities. the most important is to be smart to share and believe that any work done there is no delay or cancellation.

albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

time management must be very in need in daily activities. the most important is to be smart to share and believe that any work done there is no delay or cancellation.

Ya true. Manage your time to complete any thing before the time.If want to succeed in your own life you must use of time management as a Major. If you want to do multiple threads means,you must manage your time to do that.Even you can do mining if you learn to manage your time.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

Ya true. Manage your time to complete any thing before the time.If want to succeed in your own life you must use of time management as a Major. If you want to do multiple threads means,you must manage your time to do that.Even you can do mining if you learn to manage your time.
If you are really serious on making things to be done on a single day it is really possible by proper time management and discipline on which you would allocate already the times which you would need to accomplish such thing on a timeframe.It might really hard from the start because it would really make you tire and your body wont really get used to it for the first time but later on when those chores are repeated on daily basis you would already got used to it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

To be frankly, most of the time my sleep is only 4 hours below, trading takes so much time, reading and analysing and checking prices of coins takes so much time. Because I'm not an expert on trading sometimes I'm observing the market at 3 hours straight but to maximize the usage of that span of time I'm posting in signature campaign every 20 minutes then go back to the market.
But when I feel that my bodys reflex is slowing down I'm sleeping at 9 hours straight.
Helps me to be more efficient in posting and not irritable on prices.
Plus I'm an engineering student. Grin
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

Most of the time I spend on commercials and read market news Altcoin. One day I only slept 6 hours. I watched 30 minutes of trade, spent 3 hours reading the news, as a daily habit. Bitcointalk is where I learn.

humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

In my opinion we can fully manage the time to start trading btc. In addition to participating in the campaign has been specified in the campaign information and will be notified if it is changed. To be able to work scientifically I think we set a timetable for ourselves.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

I have a day job and i think i am just good enough to balance my real work and earning bitcoins, I travel to work for 2 hours and that is the time where i can work on my signature campaign and also check the movements of the market. Just use mobile phone so you can access this forum anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: