Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:06:07 AM

This post is very helpful for me too, because in daily routine i am also not able to take out the time. But after reading few of the replies on this post i got good ideas about how to manage time for bitcoin.
Yes it is very helpful of having time management whenever you do trading and other activities. Searching on an altcoin which is profitable is very helpful. Because before to start trading there is needed to read and learn the best investment that you will do. So need to balance your time is necessarry like in the morninng 1-2 hours in searching and followed on doing trading.
Time management play an important role in our modern life, but i think still majority of people do not have the ability to manage their time in a good way. In fact time management is a skill and most of the people do not have that skill. For best management you must have a schedule for managing your time. you must as categorize your activities according to their importance, for getting a best result from your time management you also need to have self motivation policy so as to get a fruitful result from time management.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

Time management is the this era's problem.So many people around me cant controll thier times also me.We have to make our lifes more useable
Time management has always been a problem for human beings because we humans are accustomed to leisure time. We don’t really know how to manage our time. Basically we never teach our kids about the importance of timetable and this is the reason they lack time management.

You are pretty right about the current era because now we are having so many options of spending our time which in real are wasting our precious time.
chr!s w!lly

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

Manage time is reason to make you rich or poor

you must start to manage time Before start learning trading

you must start to learn money management before  learn trading
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:29:44 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

this is a very easy question and depending on your needs, I divide the time for trading and search for campaigns in bitcointalk as follows:
total 24 hours in 1 day
5 hours I spent on bitcointalk
10 hours I use to work
2 hours I used to joke and listen to complaints in the family.
the rest I use to rest.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

If you are a day trader or even just a trader mostly all of your day is watches the market so you can earn profit but if you are just posting its just like 30 mins depends how much you need to do.

Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

it's difficult, especially if you have a fulltime job.. the weekends is the best time to research about new projects, as your mind relatively stress free and you can think clearly. In the weekdays you can do more strenuous tasks, I guess. If you have a family on top of that! Oh boy.. can't imagine what that would be like. Try to dedicate specific days to specific tasks and write them down on your callendar, that might help get more organised
JOSE2014

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

it's difficult, especially if you have a fulltime job.. the weekends is the best time to research about new projects, as your mind relatively stress free and you can think clearly. In the weekdays you can do more strenuous tasks, I guess. If you have a family on top of that! Oh boy.. can't imagine what that would be like. Try to dedicate specific days to specific tasks and write them down on your callendar, that might help get more organised

Management is the best way to handle the trading and business process. Time is the important for the processing. So time management is the use of business process and trading it a time to work and easy to handle the process and issue clear the process at the time it will give more process and how to use it gives the time and you will manage it
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

Time management is really important in this business because if you don't know how to direct your time, you would just find yourself on the internet day in day out without having time for yourself or family. Some times you hardly find time to take your bath or eat - just like the scientist, Herbert Estein.

We should actually direct our time well as to when to post, research etc. For trading, we might not really worry to check all the time if we can have a way of checking the price especially if we are on a long time trade. The thing is, if you are an addict, you would always see yourself going to the internet  Grin
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:20:11 PM

Management is the best way to handle the trading and business process. Time is the important for the processing. So time management is the use of business process and trading it a time to work and easy to handle the process and issue clear the process at the time it will give more process and how to use it gives the time and you will manage it
Managing your time would be somehow hard to do at first because you would able to do things which you arent the usual stuff you do follow.Discipline and dedication is one of the things would really be needed to fulfill this kind of time management.It is hard but would really be worth it once you get the right routine which it can potentially give you possible good returns of your hard work.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

I usually do all my heavy chores in the morning ( I am a full time mommy at home ). I make it sure to check on trading once in a while when I am doing chores. After 12pm or after I had my lunch, that is the time I proceed with posting in bounty campaigns and checking on tradings, in this way, I made my time more systematic. I can think well when I am posting and at the same time, I can play with my daughter while on bitcoin.
Time management is the key of successful life and it is not possible for everyone to manage their time in the best possible way. No matter how hard you try, you always end up wasting your precious time. There is no doubt in this fact that trading demands a lot browsing and search because the crypto market is all the time exhibiting fluctuations.
Actually in trading you have to manage things, simply. There will be your life necessities, your family, your exercise, and many other daily household things. So if you are in trading or any other business of life, you have to make things happen in their own respective portion of time. And that will only happen when you have already partitioned your daily routine.

Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Yeah it's really difficult especially when you're stress out from work. Physical stress can easily be go but when emotional stress hits you it's really hard to manage, like you can't think right.
However, if you really like to achieve things all of these will fade as you can only see is your goal.
Yeah it's hard at first but eventually if you master to manage your time or learn to prioritize things then these will be all a piece of cake and all be rewarding.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:07:16 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
If you don't know how to manage your own time everything will be become disaster to you, especially if you will apply this into trading you will be totally wreck. But it is very important to manage our time table properly so that we can do our task well.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:59:09 PM

If you don't know how to manage your own time everything will be become disaster to you, especially if you will apply this into trading you will be totally wreck. But it is very important to manage our time table properly so that we can do our task well.

we just need to focus on some parts of bounty only, do not have to follow all the bounty parts that exist because it will waste more time, I just follow the signature campaign and spend more time to analyze trading charts. The income offered by other types of bounty is greater, but I can anticipate by following the ICO.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:23:21 PM

time management is important for the work specially you need also to give time for the family and to manage my time working in bitcoin i give 6 hours including the trading monitoring and researching because i have other work outside bitcoin and one day off weekly for my family bonding at in the night off my off i will spend in the night to work bitcoin after family bonding.
Paiyaprakash

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:05:06 AM

Time management is main roles of our life. I try to do my work properly in daily basis. I am interested in daily updates. I miss so many history does not read in my schooling days. Now am reading, but I have no time to spend with reading. If you know how to manage your time usefully you won the world.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:51:05 AM

i think it is simple because we only need to know what time we should work in trading and in bounty campaign and how long we need to finish or at least how long we need to online to finish that work. if our time is more than we expect then we must quit and we can continue the other day. i am doing trading in 1-2 hours in the morning, 1-2 in daylight, 1-2 in afternoon, 1-2 in night and before i sleep and i think i can follow this with good and i don't have any problem with this.

I agree to his answer. And to add, I dont think it is really hard to balance your time with Bitcoin, not trading in my case I just do signature campaigns, because you can always do it at anytime. Maybe in trading it requires monitoring prices but you can always manage it by checking the price for a second from time to time to your gadgets.

The point is time management is important. But with Bitcoin being available 24/7, it is easier for trading and doing other Bitcoin activities to squeeze in our schedule. Unlike stock trading where there is only a specific 8hrs window for you trade.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

Sometimes its really hard to manage time for bitcoins. I can sit and spend hours on reading about bitcoin here and on other places, gamble on second window, check prices of bitcoin and several altcoins. I count that as a free time when I can sit in my chair, make coffee and enjoy for some time without
anyone or anything to bother me. How I manage time is hard to explain, sometimes its easy and simple, but there are days when I barely find one free hour in all day. Many of us here work, families or just girlfriends and friends, finding time for all that some days can be very tricky, sometimes I need tell to myself that I need to sleep more, and rest more, but where to find time for that.
I really do feel your point mate and I have been in this position several times. Not because I cannot manage my time but just because there is just so much to do in a day until I find out that I am overworking myself than normal just to get the best out of every day.

Then one day, I realized that if anything happens to me based on the fact of overworking myself which can totally affect me health wise due to the increase in cortisol level which most of my work has to do with me using my brain, then who will spend the money I am even making.

All these made me to have the decision to cut some of the things I do, know my limit and work towards that.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

Best thing for me is to check it in the morning and at night then leave it alone the rest of the day and enjoy myself. unless its on a run i check more often.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:17:33 AM

I usually do all my heavy chores in the morning ( I am a full time mommy at home ). I make it sure to check on trading once in a while when I am doing chores. After 12pm or after I had my lunch, that is the time I proceed with posting in bounty campaigns and checking on tradings, in this way, I made my time more systematic. I can think well when I am posting and at the same time, I can play with my daughter while on bitcoin.
Time management is the key of successful life and it is not possible for everyone to manage their time in the best possible way. No matter how hard you try, you always end up wasting your precious time. There is no doubt in this fact that trading demands a lot browsing and search because the crypto market is all the time exhibiting fluctuations.
Actually in trading you have to manage things, simply. There will be your life necessities, your family, your exercise, and many other daily household things. So if you are in trading or any other business of life, you have to make things happen in their own respective portion of time. And that will only happen when you have already partitioned your daily routine.
Time is no doubt money. If you will not take care of your time well, then you are going to lose money. If you want to get success in your life, then you have to manage your time very much carefully. Without taking care of your time, you can get nothing in your life. Make a list of tasks that you need to do as per their priorities and then do them accordingly.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:28:56 AM

Time is no doubt money. If you will not take care of your time well, then you are going to lose money. If you want to get success in your life, then you have to manage your time very much carefully. Without taking care of your time, you can get nothing in your life. Make a list of tasks that you need to do as per their priorities and then do them accordingly.
You can not manage your time, the process of your work for daily will be bad. You will not focus in anything, because you can become a lazy person when you do not know the next thing you need to do. A bad life!

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: