Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13159 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:13:22 PM

it is simple to manage your time if you are dedicated with what you are doing ,so for me as a full time mother what i did is I set time that every one hour or two hours i can do my posting for my campaign that i am joining and after that i am back as a mom again.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

Time management is important in bitcoin if your really want to earn. In my case, everytime i have a spare time like break time or after work i spent it in bitcoin specifically in forum. I have no time browsing my fb acct. anymore, my focus is more on bitcoin.
That is one way to utilize every free moments. You have something already fixed for it and then you make sure you do everything as stipulated.

Someone like me with a lot of a busy schedule and so many things to do, I have always had a fixed to-do list with time fixed on each, which has really helped me to always achieve as much as possible in a single day and even look for some little free times I can still add some few things to make use of every available opportunity.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:15:41 PM

Yeah, the whole family need to be feed. So going work like normal and do part-time Bitcoin job at home to improving your life. Purchase more things in your sweet home.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

I don't have the fixed time. I also have a full time work. So, I just joined this forum in free time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:25:02 PM

I don't have the fixed time. I also have a full time work. So, I just joined this forum in free time.
Its not hard to do signature campaign while you have full time work because you don’t need to post all the time as it will result to be spam. But if you will trade while posting and you have a job I think that would be hard to manage time because trading will only eat your time.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

You need to prioritize, Do the most important thing first and try to multitask it's not hard especially if you're only earning bitcoin here in the signature or bounty campaign and last you need to have a daily log or plan to manage your time and use it correctly so you will not waste any time doing nothing try to do a activity log hour per hour so you can easily do your tasks without losing track of time.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:11:50 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
First in a day how much free time you have, then set a priority goal or activity to work on first, manage how many hours you can spend on that trading or signature campaign and altcoin update.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:27:38 PM

I have a day job and to be honest, I'm still having a hard time managing my time when it comes to trading and at the same time looking for bounty campaigns and be on a signature campaign. Luckily though, my work only requires to get the task done and after that its my free time, also my bosses are not that very strict especially if you're a fast worker, we can do facebook, youtube and even chit-chat.

This is my scenario everyday at work: 1 hour finish a task, 15 mins post in a signature campaign, 10 mins look for a bounty or airdrop, 5 mins search or read an article and so on and so forth. I don't do day-trading, even I make a way for it, there are times that it will affect my emotions and do a bad trading decision. Simply, I just hold my altcoins and do my trading either weekly or monthly (during my day-off). As for BTC, I hold all of them and convert my cash savings into bitcoins making my BTC wallet as a savings bank account.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
After I've already done my duties and responsibilities with my Family, that's the time that I can do my job, earning bitcoin in campaign or social media campaign. Sometimes when my son is at the school that is also the time when I am not that busy since I am just waiting for him to finish his study before we go home. During his school I am using my phone to earn some bitcoin as well when I have some time.  Wink
Bitcoin is all about managing time and those who re good at this thing are successful whatever they are doing using this coin while they are buying trading or working in any campaigns all these things need time and profit comes after some patience and I am also working in signature campaigns this coin has given me a lot but I have a balanced life I give my time to other activities also to live an healthy and wealthy life.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:32:00 AM

Indeed that crypto is a time consuming but it will defend on your eagerness to earn. In my case i have a work but i used to manage my time. In every vacant hours i spend it in bitcoin and even after work and before i sleep. I wanted to make my days worth it because if you want to earn and you wanted to meet your goal there are many ways to make it possible.
Crypto money is a lot of time consuming effort. Features I have been researching and studying for a week to understand Blockchain. When trading, you need to stay asleep. Because in the global world Bitcoin is constantly changing.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

After I've already done my duties and responsibilities with my Family, that's the time that I can do my job, earning bitcoin in campaign or social media campaign. Sometimes when my son is at the school that is also the time when I am not that busy since I am just waiting for him to finish his study before we go home. During his school I am using my phone to earn some bitcoin as well when I have some time.  Wink
Bitcoin is all about managing time and those who re good at this thing are successful whatever they are doing using this coin while they are buying trading or working in any campaigns all these things need time and profit comes after some patience and I am also working in signature campaigns this coin has given me a lot but I have a balanced life I give my time to other activities also to live an healthy and wealthy life.
Hmm... we should to create a schedule for work in Bitcoin, but it does not mean you need to work in Bitcoin anytime, because try to trading or earning Bitcoin while you are doing other things can make you can not forcus, even, you can forget other important things!

P/s: As your said, you got rich from the salary of signature campaign, is right? I do not think the salary from signature campaign can helps me have much money like change my life. Tongue

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:14 PM

Hmm... we should to create a schedule for work in Bitcoin, but it does not mean you need to work in Bitcoin anytime, because try to trading or earning Bitcoin while you are doing other things can make you can not forcus, even, you can forget other important things!

P/s: As your said, you got rich from the salary of signature campaign, is right? I do not think the salary from signature campaign can helps me have much money like change my life. Tongue
Totally yes while you are in trading then you have other things to do this can take you to out of focus in trading can lead you to fail and irritated i mean if there is something happen in market you are in trading then you have something to do, try to take time even you have daily responsibilities you can trade take time on it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

Its not hard to do signature campaign while you have full time work because you don’t need to post all the time as it will result to be spam. But if you will trade while posting and you have a job I think that would be hard to manage time because trading will only eat your time.
Do you want to make money enough to replace your old job? Yeah, Bitcoin can provides you many jobs and methods can make money better other jobs in reality. Honestly, I do not know any way can make money easilier than Bitcoin. Trading Bitcoin is also better than other fields. The profits from Bitcoin can helps you change your life in a short time!

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:50:45 PM

Time management is one of the most important skills to learn and one of the best things to try and learn at an early age, you will save so much time in the long term by investing some time in to yourself and your productivity right now, I have read many great books on the subject but find that they mostly boil down to roughly the same stuff and that is keeping a clear mental space and eliminating stress by effectively planning and tracking your activities. Some great tips from books that I've adopted are ones such as 'if something takes less than 2 minutes just do it now' this enables you to really get on top of things and boosts the feeling of productivity as well as getting nagging thoughts of your mind.

Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

I happen to not only work in crypto but i also work offline to manage my time. I always get used to when work home offline i have to take care of my crypto job
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

I happen to not only work in crypto but i also work offline to manage my time. I always get used to when work home offline i have to take care of my crypto job
Well it is said to be that time is money so then if we use our time wisely we can be profitable in many ways we really need time management on many things and it should be the best thing to do in order for us not to waste time to other things that is not really important.because wasting our time is just like wasting our money it is really important because time is money.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:19 PM

I have daily schedule because if I have that I can know what Im doing everyhour. Im student And I spend 8hours in school like work . But if I have free time or no teacher I work in bitcoin. Sometimes its hard to me to online because Im tired when im going because they have a lot of activities and assignement. But I work bitcoin in trading for my bright future.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:52:09 PM

I have daily schedule because if I have that I can know what Im doing everyhour. Im student And I spend 8hours in school like work . But if I have free time or no teacher I work in bitcoin. Sometimes its hard to me to online because Im tired when im going because they have a lot of activities and assignement. But I work bitcoin in trading for my bright future.

Yes I also agree, Because managing time is really too difficult especially I too is studying but I guess if you will able to set your priorities and your daily routines then, I guess it would be easy to us. Like me, if I am in school it is really hard to online because Im spending my 6hours in studying but I really manage it, because if our proctor is late then I have my time to earn bitcoin. I have lots of assignment and activities to make but I already plan everything to manage my time. I work here too to earn bitcoin for my brighter future, for me to save money and more.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:06:59 PM

Time is money how you you invest you will get same output,Make the list of priorities which give you more benefit as your investment of time and follow it with consistency. If your priority trade spend more and it and rest on campaigns and updates,if you want serve and want to get more knowledge then spend on campaigns and readings .

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:29:21 AM

it takes time to read and to speculate statistics and graphics, it takes about an hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things when we do bounties, and to do trading Do a simple trade that is a famous coin or trend coin, and when the price drops do not trade and if it goes up, start selling it. but be a little patient to wait for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: