Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13159 times)
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:12:21 PM

work with some friend is the best idea. Or group trading. 1 person take some coin to follow and notif other people if we have any news.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I guess the key in managing time is to always have a list of what to check and when to check that particular account, post count, trades, etc. The only way to get a successful time management is to always have a list of schedule that is needed to be done and the accomplished one as well to avoid wasting time in back track.
Indeed, without a proper schedule you are unable to use your time in the best possible way. Time is indeed money and even more important than money because we can imagine its importance by a simple example. For instance you have money more than your imaginations but no time, how are you going to enjoy? All successful people are having a history of good time management and they have skills of utilizing time in best possible way.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Many people hard to manage the time in bitcoin especially if you are a student or when you have a job. but for me, Time management is not difficult because i have a lot and enough time to read some article and updates about bitcoin or altcoin every day.
It’s very important to manage time because time is very important in life and if someone don’t care about time it can disturb their life and if someone have a time table in its life so always get success in his life and bitcoin is such a currency which also need correct time if you will not fallow bitcoin on time so you can get reward from it because if you buy bitcoin with low price and then want to sell it so definitely you will have to wait for right time.
David_M

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

I try to plan my time, and most importantly I try to keep within my plans. it is sometimes very difficult
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

We should really manage our time very well. Time is very important because it is part of our resources. We can make more money if we know how to manage out time. I created a schedule where all the tasks that I will do everyday
We have been listening from our elders since a long time the importance of time. Time is no doubt the most valuable thing and we really need to take very good care of the time which is available to us. If we are not going to utilize our time in the most efficient manner, then we are going to get nothing worthy in our lives. We really need to value time as time is money. If we will waste our time, then it will give us nothing fruitful.
gondar1

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

I actually have a planner and it helps a lot because it is the list of schedule whether how many posts I should do for today. Also, it is good because you'll get reminded of what is needed to be done and at the same time, you'll have more time to spend in trading since we need to monitor it.

19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

most of us are not full time crypto hunter and traders.. we really need to manage time as it is..

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:43:11 PM

I guess the key in managing time is to always have a list of what to check and when to check that particular account, post count, trades, etc. The only way to get a successful time management is to always have a list of schedule that is needed to be done and the accomplished one as well to avoid wasting time in back track.
Indeed, without a proper schedule you are unable to use your time in the best possible way. Time is indeed money and even more important than money because we can imagine its importance by a simple example. For instance you have money more than your imaginations but no time, how are you going to enjoy? All successful people are having a history of good time management and they have skills of utilizing time in best possible way.
Time management is key to success, those who knows the art of management will always be successful in life. I manage my time properly as I give time to family as well as my job and the remaining time I do my trading which is very useful for my monthly income because I get sufficient profit from my trading which support me a lot. Students can earn by managing their time properly as they can do trading with their studies.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

Time management is key to success, those who knows the art of management will always be successful in life. I manage my time properly as I give time to family as well as my job and the remaining time I do my trading which is very useful for my monthly income because I get sufficient profit from my trading which support me a lot. Students can earn by managing their time properly as they can do trading with their studies.
If we can't handle our time well, how can we maximize our money right? That is why i have a planner just to manage my time, or a desk calendar so I can note all the important things I need to do for that certain day. Key to success is really valuing our time, if we don't value life would be worthless.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

In the morning every day I do a market analysis and look for interesting coins for trading on the day. This is an hour and a half times. And in the evening I do bounty for half an hour.
Managing my time is also one thing that makes me think a lot. I usually do not manage my time well. That affected my work. I wanted to set up a science schedule but I could not do it. But I will try, can not easily give up everything like that.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:16:42 PM

Buy yourself a smartphone, download browser and put all the cryptonews sites on the main bookmarks. I've done this. You should always be in touch with a latest news, always see what's going on and you should always be able to predict which currency is going up or down. At any time 24/7. That doesn't mean you shouldn't sleep and eat, just check everything for every couple of hours.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

I admit that i am not good at time management especially all those aspects of My life. But i am proudly saying to you that i am just also a student and managing my time in schools and in bitcoin. Because they are both important to me the study and the bitcoins Because bitcoin are providing me a lot of money while education are giving me knowledge from what i really wanted. Itnisnhard to manage time espe whrn u am a student if you are not doing bitcoins as a part time job
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

Time management requires equality of time of what matters to you, One good way to evaluate your personal effectiveness is measuring and monitoring  hour by hour, and give time for most important things and if you have more availability then use it wisely.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:05:14 PM

Time management is important but first we must have strong intentions and determination, there is work if in good management it will be easier. The way I manage my time is to plan what I'm going to do tomorrow on a bed so when I wake up I'll do it.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

If we can't handle our time well, how can we maximize our money right? That is why i have a planner just to manage my time, or a desk calendar so I can note all the important things I need to do for that certain day. Key to success is really valuing our time, if we don't value life would be worthless.
time is the hardest to manage for of course dividing it having some way on how does you are able to make some profit while you are doing something also is the hardest to do for. better to manage it well.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:27:36 PM

Time managment is surely one of most important parts of self-discipline and in such a stressful buisnees time managment is just a have-to-have thing, you can not get succes if you bad with managing your time, no sir!

zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

No matter how many things you need to do in one day if we know how to manage our time then it would be easy for us to make things done. Time management is one of the key to being successful.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:15:26 AM

Management is very important. We need to make sure we do not waste our time since time is money. I am a student and yes it is quite hard to focus on two things such as studying and working to earn bitcoin. In order to manage my time, I am setting my mind what are the things I need to accomplish in the whole day. If there are so many things need to be done in one day, yes I have no time for any extra things. There is also another challenge to me since I have a poor internet connection here. If I want to check something in the internet like in bitcointalk or some alt price I cannot immediately access it. With that instead of waiting for a long time to get access on it, I ask some of my friends who live in a place that has good internet connection to look the price for me.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

time management? I balance my time doing my school work while keeping onlinehere and reading & replying somestuffs in the forums. Can i call me self fulltime or part time?
Same with me; since I started Bitcoin, it became another thing that needs to be add on my schedule. It work well, it's just a matter of managing your time properly. Time manage is difficult, especially you have a full schedule everyday but if you manage it properly, it will give you a great deal.
Time Management is not quite an easy task to fulfill. It’s not easy, there are lots of things you would like to do in a day, even if you have a schedule, some random activities will always get in the way of your schedule. I’m not really into having a schedule. I’m always aware of my time and I do things at any time I think is right.

I’m not going against the idea of having a work schedule, I’m just saying that some random activities will always get in the way of your schedule. Just do things whenever you think is right, but don’t ever waste your time on unnecessary things that are not worth your time.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

I am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.
in the sense of time management ,we should use our time correctly ,learn to value our time for us to have a brighter future. we must manage it in a very nice way . do all the things that you want to fulfill the true meaning of life , always remember that Time is Gold .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: