Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13159 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:06:08 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Good thing we experience the benefits of modern technology at present. We can perform a couple of tasks at the same time using our smart phones. We can monitor market at the palm of our hands while performing other jobs therefore the burden of managing time for different activities is lessened.
Successful traders manage their time well as per their assignments, if you are a student you will have to spare time to your study in the morning time and if you want to trade, you will have to do in the evening or at night. Time is the key to success in life as time is money if you consume your time in positive engagements and so can save for your future.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

Time management is a very good skill you must have because a saying that time is money and if we utilize our time efficiently and effectively then we will be happy with the success which we achieve through the time management. it is easy to make a time table for us regarding everything on daily basis from this we will make a discipline life and still we will be relax because we will complete everything on time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

There are only two things who consumes a lot of my time, studying and crypto world. Some of you might think why I didn't include doing recreational activities, I do so because I realized that wasting my time in playing video games will give me only some fun (nothing more) which crypto world can also fulfill, and take note, Fun + Income.

So my daily routine only revolves in going to school and studying hard at day and focusing in my campaign here in the forum as well as catching an update on the latest news about cryptocurrencies at night. I also wake up at midnight sometimes to continue my unfinished assignments/projects and read crypto related news.

Time management is very important to complete all the tasks you should do in everyday basis.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:04:21 AM

It is sometimes hard for me as a student and also a bitcoiner to manage my time. I need to focus on my studies as well as here in forum. What i do is I make sure to do my assignment and projects, before spending my time here in forum. I make sure to be active and be updated in news about cryptoworld everyday during my free time and after doing my school works.
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:43:24 AM

I manage time and schedule for crypto like I do on the daily job, set schedule, and stick to it. Usually 1~2 hours per day, at night time or early morning, on PC.
And I utilized a smartphone to collect few info or updates when I have small time spots.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

I am just part time job with bitcoin, and with its source trading, investing or joining every signature campaigns you just need to have enough time, because I just hold a bitcoin for sure to earn you here you can not even enter into other altcoins because the price is rising immediately and it's just about meeting it, but in the signature campaign you just have to join the low post just to get you fast and enough time for your work.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

I am just part time job with bitcoin, and with its source trading, investing or joining every signature campaigns you just need to have enough time, because I just hold a bitcoin for sure to earn you here you can not even enter into other altcoins because the price is rising immediately and it's just about meeting it, but in the signature campaign you just have to join the low post just to get you fast and enough time for your work.

Eventually you will change your priority, when I first knew bitcoin I just considered it also as a part time job but when I realized the potential for me to grow in this industry I decided to quite my job and focus my time on bitcoin and I can proudly say that I make the right decision because I am getting more money here than my previous jobs combined.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:25:57 AM

Time management, it is our goal reaching time through the used of our self descipline on how we used to link bitcoin in a short range or long range of time limit. Bitcoin is very flexible about time which users are not force to access all the time. But it requires good strategies and ideas. My time of accessing bitcoin is only 3 to 5 hours a day it is only my time separate time given to bitcoin. As a office worker my time of bitcoin is limited.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

Time is money how you you invest you will get same output,Make the list of priorities which give you more benefit as your investment of time and follow it with consistency. If your priority trade spend more and it and rest on campaigns and updates,if you want serve and want to get more knowledge then spend on campaigns and readings
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

Time is essence and must be managed well. You have to scale your daily routine and allocate time to each of them. Remember to map out time for a little rest for your health. Follow your schedule and routine daily.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
it's actually from us alone management problems, whether it's trading or bounty. actually if you want to trade does not have to monitor like 24 hours kta see in the news we will know the issue of coins up or down

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

I'll give you one advice, just try to count how much you spend time on the email and social networks. For example you can use the timer rescuetime.com. So you should disconnect all messengers during operation. Also the phone can be switched to air mode.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

Watching a crypto youtuber helps me a lot. They summarizes all the important news with altcoins that has been going on.
Yeah! At least there is someone who understands that we should not keep working all the time just to fill our pockets with cash and have some great bank balance. Health is very important for enjoying whatever you are earning. As far as time management is concerned, it is highly suggested for making some good plan in order to follow it. Without a good schedule, you are not able to manage your time properly.
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:12:15 AM

I guess you need to make a to do list. Also, if you lose then you lose. Get over it as soon as possible, don't ruin your activities of the because of that.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

If we know how to prioritize things, then we can manage our time properly. For me, i usually do my work and take care of my kids first. My career and family are my priorities. Then when im free, i would log in on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is also important for me, i always look for a time where i can post on campaigns, and surf the internet to gain more knowledge about it. If we love what we are doing and we think its very important to us, we definitely find time for it no matter wha
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

I give priorities to my responsibilities everyday, after its done I sit and do the research. I mostly rely on Blockfolio to notify me when my favorite alcoin reaches a certain price level, then I can easily buy or sell it using my smart phone. I often visit this forum during my free times. Time management doesn't really big deal for me because I love crypto and I can make time for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
Everyone need time management, because some of us are so busy of their daily life. So need management, in money and time for family.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

How do I manage my time, it's a simple morning job I'm back at night. That's just my vacant time. have a job.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:27 AM

I manage my time in trading when Night time but when I know that it was selling time where the price is so higher and I know that my goal is already bit then As much as possible I always check it. But in bounties mostly its always night.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.

That's mean you have system in investment in digital coins and i am sure you have got constant profit from digital coins too, maybe you always get the profit daily, weekly or monthly. But the most important points is getting constant profit, should the other users has same strategy investment in digital coins including in management of time, it will helps for them too, unfortunately there are no valid rules about that, everything depending on the time of users cryptocurrencies, between you and me has different time to be spent on digital coins, so do with other users.
Time management is very important in trading as you will have to divide your time in such away that every aspect of the life  is covered as every body have to accomplish many assignments on the daily basis so those will be successful who can manage their time well. If you are doing a regular job in the morning then you can do your business in the evening and other family activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: