Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13157 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

How do I manage my time, it's a simple morning job I'm back at night. That's just my vacant time. have a job.
Our main job is our focus because we are guaranteed with a fixed salary unlike in crypto when we trade there is no assurance we will
make money, it takes a person to be a risk taker in order to fully focus in trading because if he is a successful trader he would leave his job to focus more on trading

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:23:06 PM

For active trading, work is a hindrance. To monitor the situation on the market, crypto currency is very time consuming. Therefore, those traders who get to trade in plus probably do not do anything else. And if you combine trade with work, then it is likely a long-term investment.
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:24:33 PM

I try to complete as much as possible activities and don't procrastinate. Futhermore, my job allows me not to sit in office daily. Also I've read some time management literature.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

i think it is simple because we only need to know what time we should work in trading and in bounty campaign and how long we need to finish or at least how long we need to online to finish that work. if our time is more than we expect then we must quit and we can continue the other day. i am doing trading in 1-2 hours in the morning, 1-2 in daylight, 1-2 in afternoon, 1-2 in night and before i sleep and i think i can follow this with good and i don't have any problem with this.

It would depend on the time you're available in consideration with the time you could actually spend in trading without totally ruining  your time and schedule for your other activities. For some people who have a job, studies, and other time consuming activities, it would be no surprise than they would only spend a few hours daily to check for the values and movements that affect the market to guide their future trades. However, I think for trading, you should regularly update yourself with what's affecting the value of the token you trade for because that would spell your success and failure.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:45:45 PM

I have a normal day job, so i cannot do crypto related activities all day long, usually im active in late night, from 10PM to 2AM my local time
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

I have a normal day job, so i cannot do crypto related activities all day long, usually im active in late night, from 10PM to 2AM my local time
You were do a hard job, I the same with you  but I spend more time in Cryptocurrency. I spend my time for cryptocurrecy about 6 upto 7 hours every day. Sometimes I feell it so hard but this is an oppoertunity so I have to be patient.

JTEN18

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

You were do a hard job, I the same with you  but I spend more time in Cryptocurrency. I spend my time for cryptocurrecy about 6 upto 7 hours every day. Sometimes I feell it so hard but this is an oppoertunity so I have to be patient.
I am as well having a hard time in doing bitcoin and my real work, but I see to it that however my time is toxic I make sure that I am doing all my time well. I don't waste my time in just watching tv, and minimizing all my extra activities like hanging out with my friends and colleagues.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

It's hard sometimes especially if you are a woman like me and have to take care of cooking and house cleaning chores and the family, alongside all the other crypto jobs. I like what I do in crypto though so it makes my job much easier. Some days I seem to get a lot more done than other days as it depends on what household stuff I need to do for any given day. I try to do my core jobs which is forum posting and some other jobs then I get to try to check y portfolio etc. I am in this for the long haul so consistency in some core areas is needed and the jobs must be done daily, then if I have time I add on to that accordingly.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:12:37 PM

time is the golden key in the life and if you are a good time manager then you will face very loss problems and in most places you will get success because of this quality while also if you are good time manager then you can become a good trader and investor in heavy market also. So try to earn time management skills and try to make a proper plan while doing trading or investing.
Time management is a part of life if you will not do your work on time so it will disturbed your life so it very important to make a time table for your work because time is money and if you will not respect time so it will also stop care of you because bitcoin is very good about time it don’t need such a big time only your little art of our time can help you in your life because bitcoin is a life changing currency and it can make you rich.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

time is the golden key in the life and if you are a good time manager then you will face very loss problems and in most places you will get success because of this quality while also if you are good time manager then you can become a good trader and investor in heavy market also. So try to earn time management skills and try to make a proper plan while doing trading or investing.
Time management is a part of life if you will not do your work on time so it will disturbed your life so it very important to make a time table for your work because time is money and if you will not respect time so it will also stop care of you because bitcoin is very good about time it don’t need such a big time only your little art of our time can help you in your life because bitcoin is a life changing currency and it can make you rich.
Time management is everything which it do really be needed not only on investment field but also in our own normal activities on life specially if we do engage on money making jobs. Handling your time together with your responsibilities would really be a hard stuff for us. This is why before we do engage into these things better to manage your time well if it doesnt then you would really find it hard.
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:09:42 AM

In my definitions, time management is the key thing to become success because you you will spend time reasonableness to work good in your job and make your family happy. It's not really but it have to be worked as the plan and not all of people could do that.
drake05

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:10:47 AM

I have a real job, a family to take care with and a balance in poloniex to earn money . It's really tired because i don't have any freetime to think what i should eat , where i should go, i just simply do it with my habits.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:11:19 AM

I think that is important in here in trading because some of us has work, studies and some are part time job. I am have work, I only use this forum if I have a free time in the evening, time management only can do some work.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:34:48 AM

Time management is very important and very difficult to do. If you are a student or a worker additional to that you are engaged on a signature campaign and making some research on alt coins you must do is get your freetime from your work or school for your crypto schedule.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:47:34 AM

Time management in key to success. Time management is not difficult, we just need dedication and strategy toward work which is to be done.
I usually did all bounty work at night between 9 pm to 11 pm i.e all share on Facebook twitter and telegram questions, For posting for signature campaign i usually post 2 post per day randomly .

Some tips for time management
1. Set goals
2. self motivation
3. Stick with your limits and goals.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I do not actually do trading but in talking in general, on how I manage time to cryptos. Actually,I am currently a working student. The time just for studying and working is hard to manage especially in my case, I allot some time to cryptocurrency especially working for campaigns but its only just a few hours not included the time for reading news and updates about cryptocurrency.I do crypto everyday,in a week I spend almost ten hours 20 hours estimated. It is hard but it is manageable,it depends on the person,you must have discipline and organize your tasks to manage properly your time.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.

is that a good way make a time management trading and bounty especialy ur official job.. Officialy job the time u spend just only 8-10hrs.. Bounty campaign this is a little time u gave than trading because trading you need to analyze and read the news update of cryptonews.. Time is Money Time is Gold
It's actually hard to be effective on both working and doing trading, you need to choose what to focus, in my case I choose trading because my income here could be unlimited but in day job we are just told what to do giving fixed income which does not really satisfy on majority of us. In trading cryptos, we have the full freedom, we control our time and do our own decision, it could be risky but we have to be smart all the time so we can be profitable.
Time management is the basic requirement for the successful businessman; as if you have the habit of dividing time equally to your different responsibilities of daily life then you have the chance to be successful in your life. You must be giving time to your job properly but apart from that one will have to perform other duties of daily routine so if proper management is done he can earn for his future.
robertdhags

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.

is that a good way make a time management trading and bounty especialy ur official job.. Officialy job the time u spend just only 8-10hrs.. Bounty campaign this is a little time u gave than trading because trading you need to analyze and read the news update of cryptonews.. Time is Money Time is Gold
It's actually hard to be effective on both working and doing trading, you need to choose what to focus, in my case I choose trading because my income here could be unlimited but in day job we are just told what to do giving fixed income which does not really satisfy on majority of us. In trading cryptos, we have the full freedom, we control our time and do our own decision, it could be risky but we have to be smart all the time so we can be profitable.
Time management is the basic requirement for the successful businessman; as if you have the habit of dividing time equally to your different responsibilities of daily life then you have the chance to be successful in your life. You must be giving time to your job properly but apart from that one will have to perform other duties of daily routine so if proper management is done he can earn for his future.
right the way on how you are able to take this is the good thing for and this is where you are able to make a lot of money this is for your sake for and not just depending on ho you may earn cause if you are may take a good way on it then this is good for you in the future and you may know on how you are able to handle your time well.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I'm focusing more with my trades when I'm on my job I seek to it that I had my portfolio open on my smartphone to monitor my trades.

This is normal I guess to all the traders since there is a fast movement for the price of all the altcoins that we are trading.

Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i dont have other job,

Good luck on your career, if you are earning well with that then that's a very convenient way of living.
You will be able to pay attention to both your job and trading when you are able to manage your time properly and equally distribute time among your trading activities and job or other family activities. If  you are doing a fixed job and getting salary each month so can increase your income to start trading with your job in the remaining time so as to get extra income for your self but it is only possible if you manage your time properly.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.

That's mean you have system in investment in digital coins and i am sure you have got constant profit from digital coins too, maybe you always get the profit daily, weekly or monthly. But the most important points is getting constant profit, should the other users has same strategy investment in digital coins including in management of time, it will helps for them too, unfortunately there are no valid rules about that, everything depending on the time of users cryptocurrencies, between you and me has different time to be spent on digital coins, so do with other users.
Time management is very important in trading as you will have to divide your time in such away that every aspect of the life  is covered as every body have to accomplish many assignments on the daily basis so those will be successful who can manage their time well. If you are doing a regular job in the morning then you can do your business in the evening and other family activities.
Time management is not only important for traders but it plays a significant role in the life of every human being. If someone desires a healthy, wealthy and happy life, the skill that he needs to learn the most for making this true is time management.

Time is what our lives are made up of and the way we consume it decides our fate. There is a tiny line between success and failure and that is how well someone utilizes his time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: