Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13159 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

There is never a free time to tell the truth. Time has to be made manually by the time. Why not, if we do not have any work, then just sit down and waste time. But if you want to do something, the time is automatically festooned. Whether that's the trading and annual campaign.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

I started that on forex binary options, with some indicators you can reach probability of 70%, i started checking cryptomarket since some years and now im creating an strategy, i created some algorithm that now its working well, after this effort I can have more time for my projects
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

Another thing that we didn't forget is if you are having much more profit that means your time is much more precious.
Consider gain more with less time..
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

The time management is a time to worst.Because you do not no what time past are selling your bitcoin.The cryptocurrency your bitcoin is not easilly especially if work everyday no time manage you what.
Onyx0

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.

is that a good way make a time management trading and bounty especialy ur official job.. Officialy job the time u spend just only 8-10hrs.. Bounty campaign this is a little time u gave than trading because trading you need to analyze and read the news update of cryptonews.. Time is Money Time is Gold
It's actually hard to be effective on both working and doing trading, you need to choose what to focus, in my case I choose trading because my income here could be unlimited but in day job we are just told what to do giving fixed income which does not really satisfy on majority of us. In trading cryptos, we have the full freedom, we control our time and do our own decision, it could be risky but we have to be smart all the time so we can be profitable.
Time management is the basic requirement for the successful businessman; as if you have the habit of dividing time equally to your different responsibilities of daily life then you have the chance to be successful in your life. You must be giving time to your job properly but apart from that one will have to perform other duties of daily routine so if proper management is done he can earn for his future.
Time management is very important in life if you will not follow time so your life can be disturbed and you will not be able to do your work on time so it’s very important to make time table in you daily life I personally know a lot of people who make them self in just making money because they thing that money is above all thing but it’s not true you have to give some time to you family and to friends as well to keep yourself healthy as well.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I divide the time in 3 parts, in the morning I work as a driver until noon, but in the hour break I took time to see the trading market, in the afternoon I start to do trading market, and in the evening I started to bounty

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

You could make use of traders recommendations if you don't have alot of time.

This is a bit helpful for Technical Analysis:
https://t.me/free_crypto_signals

A bit helpful for Fundamental Analysis
https://t.me/coincalendar

I rarely use the Technical one. The Owner is good at what he is doing though..
I just prefer doing things myself.
blockclick

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

I think that time management is a must but it's really hard to follow in crypto - too much chats and threads to follow (so you won't miss any news). So time for family things or healthy sleep is decreasing enormously in this space. The best strategy (imo) - invest in something that you're 90% sure about so that you won't need to follow pumps and dumps news every hour
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

yes, I always open this forum and tweeter of course to develop myself and learn about crypto. saw my new altcoin emerging also do reaserch and observation to keep up with developments. I'm currently following a bitcoinwhite signature campaign that I think is good in the future. with a lot of community and support of course from the holder and dev team bitcoinwhite project can be successful in the future. I like to read in altcoin trade discussions and alternate cryptocurrencies to add my insight into altcoin and its development. a good value I can get to know this forum. I do trading and surfing in this forum for about 3-4 hours a day.

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

Time management is really a misunderstanding: you CAN'T manage time, that it's fixed. You can only manage yourself.
Better, you can only manage you energy and your focus: actually, the most important question in life is "what to do NOW?".
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Time management is hard, energy management is even harder, specially for people like me with a hard, energy consuming daily job!

In the days with a tight schedule, I only check the most important sources, but in many cases my daily sleep time is the entity which suffers the blow.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

For me now i have a regular work everyday i rather to do after my work, i have more time after my work so i can focus on trading,posting or news update as long as i love this kind of job theres a way or time to do more.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

Time management is really a misunderstanding: you CAN'T manage time, that it's fixed. You can only manage yourself.
Better, you can only manage you energy and your focus: actually, the most important question in life is "what to do NOW?".

It is very simple to manage your time in trading split your work for your free time if you work for long hours it gives only tension , if you split your work in a day it will very easy and helpful to trade your bitcoin simply with more profit .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

I am not having problems about this at this moment. I only allot some three to four hours of my morning to all these and another three to four hours in the afternoon to make follow ups and verification of what I have done in the morning. Crypto news and updates about my coins and their announcements will be easily read in between hours and tasks. So far, I don't have much problem with time management. You just have to learn to not procrastinate and focus on the important tasks rather than those useless habits.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

For me now i have a regular work everyday i rather to do after my work, i have more time after my work so i can focus on trading,posting or news update as long as i love this kind of job theres a way or time to do more.

Having focus on my trading is not an issue when we talk about time management, because everything was set in my coin value in the trading site that I am being part with right now. As a busy person I have no time for other leisure, because I always treasure time so that in the future I will achieve success in trading career. Long term investments of the coins I have is my motive and I am doing it for my family's financial stability even if trading has a volatile changes of currency value in the marketplaces. I

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

Actually, time management is not difficult if we understand that we have a limited number of second to live on this planet.
We have plenty of time to do everything, but we don't use it wisely, and we waste it in a lot of useless activities.
When you fix your priorities, time management is simple.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

Time management is difficult but if you are able to set your priorities and make daily routines on your everyday life then it would then be easy for you to manage your time. And I usually find time to do my own research on new tokens and altcoins during my longest free time which is after dinner when I'm at home already. If you have joined signature campaigns, you can post the required post counts on your free time like recess/break time for those who are still students and lunch time too. Time is gold, so make us of it if you are not doing anything.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Actually, time management is not difficult if we understand that we have a limited number of second to live on this planet.
We have plenty of time to do everything, but we don't use it wisely, and we waste it in a lot of useless activities.
When you fix your priorities, time management is simple.
Yes i agree on that time management is really more important everytime we can really make or maybe get a hige profit if we manage our time and spent it  in a productive things .We cant really gain directly on managing our time but it a long run if we  know how to manage time we can really do more profitable things in a compress time.I believe it is hard on the start but slowly we can really do it.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Time is gold yes, its a real and important thing that is why we can't back on our past even if we want its a precious thing and invaluable on our life. Then if we want a well managed time we should sacrifice things, we should sacrifice what things we get used to do if needed. Like me, as a student its very hard to do that thing specially now im senior high school and graduating, what i did is sleep less than i do to be active on this.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Time is gold yes, its a real and important thing that is why we can't back on our past even if we want its a precious thing and invaluable on our life. Then if we want a well managed time we should sacrifice things, we should sacrifice what things we get used to do if needed. Like me, as a student its very hard to do that thing specially now im senior high school and graduating, what i did is sleep less than i do to be active on this.
That is why we need to have at least time table for the most priority to the least priority we need it in our life to note everything especially when we are struggling from prioritizing things, at work I am using my planner and my desk calendar so I won't forget the things that needs to be done first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: