Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:29:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13159 times)
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

For me is good to manage the time to earn bitcoin.I can manage my time to my campaign if ever I have no doing or something needed to do or after my responsibilities Im work my job in bitcoin.I giving it time for my sake to earn lot of money.I'll my best of my time for bitcoin because it is best way to earn money for help me and save money for my life and helps for my family.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

For me is good to manage the time to earn bitcoin.I can manage my time to my campaign if ever I have no doing or something needed to do or after my responsibilities Im work my job in bitcoin.I giving it time for my sake to earn lot of money.I'll my best of my time for bitcoin because it is best way to earn money for help me and save money for my life and helps for my family.
We are truly missing the opportunity once we ignore this kind of opportunity, so we better find always the right time to do this one, we are earning as well as we are learning, double purpose at a right time right? All we have to do is to eliminate our time doing unnecessary stuff that cannot even make us rich.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

trading takes you a lot time to watch the price go up or go down to sell or buy, but if you just choose some coins to hold for long term. i think it's easier to balance between your daily responsibilities and reading news or investment...

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

A good and accurate plan can give us complete control over the time we spend. Plan a difficult task first, I think it would be better if we do campaign work early, and in spare time we can use to trade. First thing to do is to give priority to those things that will take a lot of your time, like our job
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

A good and accurate plan can give us complete control over the time we spend. Plan a difficult task first, I think it would be better if we do campaign work early, and in spare time we can use to trade. First thing to do is to give priority to those things that will take a lot of your time, like our job
Usually I am about at least 2 hours once obliged to see the price movement because if I could have been I had a loss. so as much as possible I will continue to monitor in order to get a price that makes me can benefit. Time management is no doubt very much important thing and is just like the deciding factor
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Good planning management will give you good results at work.

It takes 3 hours to see the price movements, then set the price, buy, target, stoploss.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Time management is a bad concept: time is fix, you can't manage it. But you can manage the way YOU use this time.
So, the real problem is to manage ourselves and decide what to do and what to focus on.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
pissyas

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

There are tools that we can use to help us make effective use of our time and all you need to do is to find out how to make your job easy, research on what you feel you need and find answers. Rather than checking prices, since you know where you are looking at getting in as a trader or selling, you can just create an order alarm and then easily go to the board and set your trade
kamote291993

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

we can more freely manage time if concentrate fully and not tied to real work, I spend more time for morning and night, trading can be done anytime by using smartphone, other bitcoin business can also be done in 5-6 working days, will not feels heavy if we are used to doing complicated things gradually.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

I have days when I am so busy that I can barely find an hour
to come here, and to check new news in Bitcoin community.
   In normal days I always have couple hours to spend for my
investments. I like to check prices, I like to check is there some
important announcements, what is happening generally, every
day here is important for me. I always find out something new,
I hear about some new good thing. It is easy, it is all from home
that is the best thing for me about all this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
Time management is the most important to do things soft and well done. With managing your time you can achieve multi task to be done if you have manage before working on it, specialy it helps if you have a list of your time so that you can divide all the things you need to do.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

You should remember this :" family is the priceless thing in this world". I don't care how much money you have but you're not a happy man if you don't have a happy family.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Since i have a regular work, time management is really important to me. Before my regular work i spend my time 1hour by posting and then after my work i have much time go on trading and posting and researching.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

For me trading here on crypto is not that time consuming depending on the strategy that you will be using. Scalping is time consuming unless you know the best time when you will be trading. I mean an hour of your day to earn a good money is not bad investment right? I believe it's just a matter of knowing your priorities and setting them in order for you set a plan on how you will be managing your time every day.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

Time Management is a very important for every person if no one can take a proper maintain time with his life, i think they can't a better something for his personal life so if you do any think you must take care with time management.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

I'm full time bitcoin, because there are lots of advantages especially in bitcoin forum, not just trading that you can gain, but also with twitter or facebook campaigns, and join airdrops and faucets.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
managing time is like managing money, when im not yet in bitcoin i dont know how to manage my time but when im in bitcoin thats the time that i learned how to manage my time now, because time for me now is important because time now can give money in bitcoin.  time now for me is money now i already know how to manage my time.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

managing time is like managing money, when im not yet in bitcoin i dont know how to manage my time but when im in bitcoin thats the time that i learned how to manage my time now, because time for me now is important because time now can give money in bitcoin.  time now for me is money now i already know how to manage my time.
you have mentioned the word TIME for seven times?cool men lol

Anyway its every responsible person obligation to manage their time rightfully because every seconds of our life is important,i have managed my time from regur work,family,business,God and cryptocurrency I allocate partly for each and everyone
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

It is important to have a time management because it help us to do our daily task especially when we post. There's a time limit in every post that's why we need to have a time management. Having a time management means being a responsible one. Being a responsible in all things is very important beacause time is fast. Give importance in time because as the time goes by, we create a new things. If you are a good person in terms of time management , it really means that you are also  a good person in managing money. Put in our mind that have time in bitcoin and you can have money for tomorrow.

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

It is possible to have ample of time given with proper management. Focus on what you wanted most. I like trading because it is the most profitable way for me. Staying here sometimes is necessary for news and discussions especially on my favorite coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: