Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
All of the jobs here in the cryptocurrency world are really time consuming. I am a trader and also I participate in bounty campaign, I can allocate the time properly because I have wise plan. Planning is the best way to manage our time properly.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

This is what the people need because they are sure have their regular jobs and also doing bitcoin for their free time or part time and it is really time consuming to do both at the same day so it really needs time management so the people who are doing both will have some good quality of time to spend with their family or to their self to relax.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

I'm a student and i do trading too. So i have to travel for like 2 hours for reaching my college daily. So whenever I'm traveling i research about new projects and ico read the white papers during this time and so from this I'm able to give around 3 hours for the research work which for me i think is enough to get all the information required. And if i find a really promising ICO i just have a word with my other mates who are also in trading and then invest.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

I'm a student and i do trading too. So i have to travel for like 2 hours for reaching my college daily. So whenever I'm traveling i research about new projects and ico read the white papers during this time and so from this I'm able to give around 3 hours for the research work which for me i think is enough to get all the information required. And if i find a really promising ICO i just have a word with my other mates who are also in trading and then invest.
There are a lot of student here that I am reading and was inspired to keep moving and to work more, I am touched by the stories of working student so for me I don't have any reason to give up here in bitcoin for as long as I have the proper time management to do this then all is well, that is why it is important to have at least notes.
Shunyo

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

It is common for working people to have this thought in mind after seeing people participate so actively in crypto world or in general online communities.  But if you are passionate about something it automatically Chris your way to do it somehow,  it will be be different for everybody but one will surely find a way to do it.  For me I do it in between work breaks,  or late nights.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
arafat1209

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

It is necessary to have a routine of time for everyday activities.Time management is very important for trading.Time management will determine the profit / loss of your trade.Define the time before trading..
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

There are a lot of student here that I am reading and was inspired to keep moving and to work more, I am touched by the stories of working student so for me I don't have any reason to give up here in bitcoin for as long as I have the proper time management to do this then all is well, that is why it is important to have at least notes.
Most of the workers in bounties campaign or signature campaign are the students, I can be sure this. Because I have many "friends" are still the student but they can make more money than a person has much times to make money online like me.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Time management is a skill which can manage who want to do in their life and time is precious for them.We multitask whole day but and it need planning and time management to accomplish properly.

If you want to do trading,signature campaign,job at same time before start make plan and chart either you able to manage or not because it all need attention to complete properly.Make plan implement efforts you will find positive results.

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

Most of the workers in bounties campaign or signature campaign are the students, I can be sure this. Because I have many "friends" are still the student but they can make more money than a person has much times to make money online like me.
Well pretty good for them as they have seen the good opportunity that can help them to sustain their studies, I hope that I am also at their age where in they can expedite the things they really want in their life and can really explore more because they don't have much enough priorities in life aside from their studies.
Crelde

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

I end up spending far too much time reading crypto news and following coins compared to work Sad
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Everyone of us are always busy  but we can manage our time if we want .In bitcoin we have a lot to do and we need  a quite place so we need  time  free .we can choose at night because all our family  members are sleeping so we are  free at that time so its time to do my job in bitcoin.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1132

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Well pretty good for them as they have seen the good opportunity that can help them to sustain their studies, I hope that I am also at their age where in they can expedite the things they really want in their life and can really explore more because they don't have much enough priorities in life aside from their studies.
Differences on being a family man and a student would really be entirely different when it comes to priorities which means the level of certain task would really vary. Time management is really crucial specially for me since i do have my own family. I quit my day job and focusing full time on crypto which is really hard but somehow can be handles when you got used to it.

FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

This depends on the type of task ahead of you. I manage my time by creating a timetable formulae. During the week, I spend 3hrs in Cryptos generally, as well as 3hrs in the evening before going to bed at night. On Weekends, Serious research and activity levels on Cryptos is about 6 hours depending on my weekend programmes. But lo! I in few occasions exceed my time limit on Cryptos when it comes into deep research. Time management on this field becomes tasky many at times to determine on either specific or on general activity level.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

I can say that time management is very difficult.it,s really depends on your daily routine,it would then be easy for you to manage your time.there are many people works that I always doing.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

I can say that time management is very difficult.it,s really depends on your daily routine,it would then be easy for you to manage your time.there are many people works that I always doing.
no wonder the world's proverb says that time is money. before you start working towards developing your business, you first need to learn how to allocate your time and cherish it. If these rules are met, then the business will always be successful.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
managing time is like managing money, when im not yet in bitcoin i dont know how to manage my time but when im in bitcoin thats the time that i learned how to manage my time now, because time for me now is important because time now can give money in bitcoin.  time now for me is money now i already know how to manage my time.

Time is money and bitcoin is time. Manage your time and you will make money which you can use to buy more bitcoin which in return will give you more time?
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i dont have other job, so i have much time to handle it anywhere and anywhen . All bounty reward i put in some good fundamental coin and then i trade it to maximize the profit, and now i have some a thousand dollar just start from 0. Bounty campaign and trading really help many people who does not offline job just like me

Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:13:54 AM

I can get into crypto currency any time because i have a lot of time to make trading,researching and posting in bounty campaign. Everyday im always in my house so i can easily work here in crypto currency.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

If we are working here in the cryptocurrency world, we should become aware that all of the jobs here are time consuming. I am a bounty hunter and also cryptocurrency trader and I can say that it is really hard to manage my time because my jobs are very time consuming.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

In trading, it is important for a trader to manage his or her time because it may affect the productivity and success of a trade. Other than being patient, time management is also the key of managing the coins and trades well, which may lead to a successful trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: