Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:50:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13159 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I manage my time fairly. The good thing about trading though is it doesn’t really consume too much of our time, it is more on monitoring and being patient. So, the only thing that we need to focus on for now just bounty campaigns which is also easy to manage just by having an organized planner.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

It is an interesting question for me about time management, and I would like to share mine.

In the morning, I usually wake up late at least 10 AM or 11 AM. When I eat breakfast, I spend time talking to my mom that could make her happy. Same thing with lunch when dad comes home from the office. I make sure that I have time to bond with my parents.

During afternoon to evening, this is where I start participating in airdrops and bounty programs for free tokens. I maximize and double my time so that I would not miss the deadline. I never worked at home, but in hotspots such as coffee shops, hotels, etc., as long there's Wi-Fi connection.

From 7 PM to 9 PM, I usually go to the malls to refresh myself and go window shopping either alone or with my friends. I eat dinner either at home or outside with friends.

When I got home, I still work with the airdrops and bounties until 2 AM.

At least I shared to you guys about managing my time, as I'm now a full-time airdrop and bounty hunter.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Carisba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

I don't have time for day trading so I invest in long term.Invest only in good project that can increase the value in the next months/year
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

I think because you need to have time in trading and your daily work. To make you a loser in trading because I'm busy and you do not care about your money in trading you can just get lost and have nothing to lose.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I allotted an specific time  the day when i will spend on trading and doing some crypto stuff because this is where i get my money and as a student i also have school hours and aome time to do some school activities and it is hard for me to manage that but the conveniency pf the crypto jobs makes it possible because i used them evertime that we have no teacher or break time because it is hard to so it at home because you have house hold chores.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

I started that on forex binary options, with some indicators you can reach probability of 70%, i started checking cryptomarket since some years and now im creating an strategy, i created some algorithm that now its working well, after this effort I can have more time for my projects
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Time management is all about self discipline: you need to set some goals, and to prioritize your activities.
If you don't focus on what is important, at the end of the day you'll find yourself with nothing in your hands.
So, you can'm manage the time (it's fixed): you can only manage yourself.

myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

Time management is important aspect in life. Some of us here struggle with time managment especially cryptocurrency we take most of time study research or we just look at the coinmarketcap hpdates or charts. we must have specific time frame when we want to do research to trade or to hang up with friends anyway we need some break sometimes. Managinf time is the key to sucessful and effecient trader or good person.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Time management is one of important thing to success., we should prioritize an important things in our daily lives inorder to attain a certain goal ,so here in trading it is easy for you to manage your time, why?  Because you have no boss in here the only boss is yourself, theres no limit when to start and when to end up, we have different duties and responsibilities so is up to us how we manage our time properly.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

Managing time is really important. They say that time is money. We can't be a productive person if we can't manage our time properly. We should create schedule about our daily activities for us to manage our time.

tendor

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

time management is the major element in business and trading if you have a good quality of time managing than you have more chances to become success business man or trader because every work need proper time and if you can give proper time then you make your business success and that will lead your business to top level
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Managing your time is important. I'am college student and I manage my time properly. I create schedules and list down my daily task and activities in order to manage my time properly. it will help you to manage your time.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Time management is all about self discipline: you need to set some goals, and to prioritize your activities.
If you don't focus on what is important, at the end of the day you'll find yourself with nothing in your hands.
So, you can'm manage the time (it's fixed): you can only manage yourself.
I think you're right mate. It's all about self descipline because with out this, you won't still be able to manage the time precisely because you don't know how to manage yourself. And remember that time is money, so every second counts. So better to set a time for your family and a time to work here in the crypto world because this is the only way that the time you have managed are very effective and useful.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

every day I allocate for this 3 hours, and all)
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

It is difficult to really fix the time of our activities. Like me, It's hard for me to synchronize working hours offline / And working online. So I made a paper and put my time working. Similarly when I break time in my offline work. I immediately took my acc and I posted it as soon as I could. To go home tonight I would add less to complete the required post per day. In doing that I'm able to focus my Work Offline. And not having problem because I've done my work online. So I made my job easier. Because of my good time management
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

I spend my spare times doing my crypto.  I am a student mother and balancing my time to study, my family and my crypto is a challenge for me.  After school, I perform my household chores and after that I check news regarding crypto then I proceed to my bounty campaign.  I am enjoying engaging in crypto despite my busy day because it gives me opportunity to earn even Im at home. Sometimes I spend 1 to 3 hours upto 5 hours a day.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

I don't have time for day trading so I invest in long term.Invest only in good project that can increase the value in the next months/year

Time is the most thing that we needed when we are trading, because if we don't have enough time to spend on Trading, we might miss the chance to make some profits when the price of the tokens we have gets high. Also, we need some time to think what tokens are we going to buy to be use in Trading, because if we are just going to randomly buy tokens in the market, then we could lose our profits in the near future because some of the tokens that we bought are shit coins.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Setting the top priority, that's what I do for the time I use productively, I always do the top priorit first.
For example, I always do my work first, then after that.. I start to work the campaign and read the news about cryptocurrency.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

Best time management is to use Android Mobile in every day, because then we have the opportunity wherever and whenever do activities Crypto without having to disturb our activities daily. initially I use a laptop to work on the campaign but yes when you open the laptop will feel tired but different from the Mobile that is easily accessible and does not spend a lot of energy

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

I'm usually doing bounty program and a bit of trading. I'm also homeschooling my kids and it take some time. Currently I'm doing crypto related works in the evening for around 2 hours once I'm done with my kids and some of my business dealings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: